Females are not particularly less logical.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Refer to: TeenagerExplaining 'Girl Math' to Her Dad Sparks Debate Online (msn.com)

I shouldn't, but I suppose I will be accused of male chauvinism due to this post.; I've provided a link of a daughter explaining how she logically determines values per dollars she spends.
She's the stereotype of a female logically challenged by math, managing finances, and economics. Unfortunately, substantial proportions of both males and females' reason in the same manner as this child.

We all want free lunch, but we all don't expect to get a free lunch. Usually, what's apparently free has strings attached to it. I suppose almost all of us are much less than logical or reasonable regarding some thing or situations. Respectfully, Supposn

Since the 19th Century, women have been employed in business, government, academia, and scientific research as human computers.

Women greatly outnumbered men in the field of using advanced mathematics to solve problems before the advent of electronic computers.

If women were inherently less logical than men, we would have never made it into space or to the moon.

Since the 19th Century, women have been employed in business, government, academia, and scientific research as human computers.

Women greatly outnumbered men in the field of using advanced mathematics to solve problems before the advent of electronic computers.

If women were inherently less logical than men, we would have never made it into space or to the moon.
earth from the moon.jpg

Yah.

I used to hang out with a rocket scientist math genius who worked for NASA.

She had girl balls.

Medical science informs us the ave male cranial volume @ around 1600CC , where the ave female is 1300CC

so....same amount of activity in a smaller space may explain a few things.......:rolleyes:

~S~

What does logic have to do with knowing how to subtract and add?
Are you a women?

A female friend of mine has around US $ 200,000 on her account and pays off a credit (15 years period) onto a US$ 120,000 credit at an interest rate of around 5.4% - and a regular income of around US$ 5000/month.
Logic dictates - pay off the credit in one sum, and save around US$ 80,000 on interest

Her logic - but if anything happens I might not have enough money at hand.
My logic - no matter what happens you are going to lose US$ 80,000 in 15 years for nothing, BTW a mortgage loan would cost her around 4% interest rate.
Her logic - but with the remaining cash I won't feel safe.

Women in general are not driven by logic aka constructive thinking - but by emotions.

Last edited:
Refer to: TeenagerExplaining 'Girl Math' to Her Dad Sparks Debate Online (msn.com)

I shouldn't, but I suppose I will be accused of male chauvinism due to this post.; I've provided a link of a daughter explaining how she logically determines values per dollars she spends.
She's the stereotype of a female logically challenged by math, managing finances, and economics. Unfortunately, substantial proportions of both males and females' reason in the same manner as this child.

We all want free lunch, but we all don't expect to get a free lunch. Usually, what's apparently free has strings attached to it. I suppose almost all of us are much less than logical or reasonable regarding some thing or situations. Respectfully, Supposn
Point? They are the more emotional of the thinkers. I was raised by a strong woman and married one, both conservative if you are trying to score political points

Women are driven by emotions. Thats why the founders didnt want those emotional hags voting.
You think its a coincidence the great depression happened after they started voting? I think not.

Women are driven by emotions. Thats why the founders didnt want those emotional hags voting.
You think its a coincidence the great depression happened after they started voting? I think not.
I try to keep track of the dumbest thing that I read on here. You Sir, are in 1st place.

Forum List

Back