Ginsburg: ‘I Wasn’t 100 Percent Sober’ For State Of The Union Address

It would be for anyone else but she actually agrees with him on his policies. Kinda proves you need to be three sheets to the wind to believe in his bullshit.

I hope she hangs on for a while, and if by chance the GOP takes the White House (fat chance) and then she dies she would be replaced by someone much more conservative.

Libs are crapping their pants about that, and trying to get her to retire before Obama leaves office. Pretty fucking funny !

You expect any of the right wing clowns that have shown interested in the presidency to be able to beat Hillary, or who ever else that might be offered by the DNC? That's funny. Name one who stands a snowball's chance in hell.

It is so cute to watch the far left drones believe they have a choice on who they get for their presidential nominee..

We'll worry about our own nominee. You need to figure out how to get that many idiots into your clown car.

Oh those irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Oh please explain to this irony impaired leftist how anything you might say about our choice of nominee matters, and how exactly you intend to get all your idiots into such a small car.

I hope she hangs on for a while, and if by chance the GOP takes the White House (fat chance) and then she dies she would be replaced by someone much more conservative.

Libs are crapping their pants about that, and trying to get her to retire before Obama leaves office. Pretty fucking funny !

You expect any of the right wing clowns that have shown interested in the presidency to be able to beat Hillary, or who ever else that might be offered by the DNC? That's funny. Name one who stands a snowball's chance in hell.

It is so cute to watch the far left drones believe they have a choice on who they get for their presidential nominee..

We'll worry about our own nominee. You need to figure out how to get that many idiots into your clown car.

Oh those irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Oh please explain to this irony impaired leftist how anything you might say about our choice of nominee matters, and how exactly you intend to get all your idiots into such a small car.

Whhooooooossssshhhhhh!!!

This has to be one of, if not the worst, SCOTUS ever. Coupled with one of the worst POTUS and we are really screwed.

Ginsburg 8216 I Wasn 8217 t 100 Percent Sober 8217 For State Of The Union Address CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — We now know why it appears that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appeared to fall asleep during President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address last month – she was drinking beforehand.

In a lighthearted moment before an audience at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., Thursday night, the 81-year-old Ginsburg cracked up telling the story that she “wasn’t 100 percent sober” before going to the State of the Union.

So- you found the State of the Union so important- that you are upset that Ginsberg may have missed something vital?

This has to be one of, if not the worst, SCOTUS ever. Coupled with one of the worst POTUS and we are really screwed.

Ginsburg 8216 I Wasn 8217 t 100 Percent Sober 8217 For State Of The Union Address CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — We now know why it appears that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appeared to fall asleep during President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address last month – she was drinking beforehand.

In a lighthearted moment before an audience at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., Thursday night, the 81-year-old Ginsburg cracked up telling the story that she “wasn’t 100 percent sober” before going to the State of the Union.

So- you found the State of the Union so important- that you are upset that Ginsberg may have missed something vital?

More proof that you are a far left drone that loves to push far left propaganda!

What would the far left Ginsberg miss that she did not already know about Obama?

Let the woman sleep

through it all!~!!!!!

I say

good on her!!!!

131111_FT_TermLimitsSCOTUS.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

The court had dinner together and shared wine. She fell asleep. Big whoop.
Pretty much. Though it is a major function and awfully rude I think that the fact that she is 81 should mean this is somewhat expected. If she had fallen asleep in the middle of a case I would care. In this instance it is irrelevant.

I don't blame her....it's boring, its hot and you're in a room with a lot of people who probably smell.

............. you're senile, you're tipsy, you're drooling, and you're wishing your husband would come pick you up in his new Edsel and take you to one of those new AW drive-in's then go downtown to the theatre to watch James Dean's latest offering.

That is the best way to listen to an Obama speech.
It would be for anyone else but she actually agrees with him on his policies. Kinda proves you need to be three sheets to the wind to believe in his bullshit.

There's always miracles.
On a nationwide vote though, I don't see anything but Dims on the horizon. That doesn't mean though that Dim's right now don't wish she would retire just to make sure.

That is the best way to listen to an Obama speech.

Please, please make her and Biden the left wing darling nominees. Rubio will wipe the the floor with the senile woman. Her time has well passed. Obama lying and then running for President really did a number on Hillary. Her failure as SOS, her age, her performance at the Senate hearings over Benghazi, her outrageous speaking fees, her not being able to keep her man in line, her lie about being under gun fire all will work to destroy her once an for all. If Hillary is the best that the left can produce then GOOD bring it on.

BTW you folks predicted you wouldn't take such a beating in the mid-terms....you are wrong again.

Here is how stupid are the democrats. When Clinton was impeached they did the wrong thing and looked the other way. What if they would have voted for him to get the punishment he richly deserved? It would have put Gore in office and he would have easily beat Bush being an encumbant.

Ok so they made a mistake. But look back 6 years when Obama broke his promise not to run and did, one of his first lies. I can imagine Hillary reaction. So the democrats turn on Hillary and nominate Obama. 6 years ago Hillary is 61, I believe, not all that old. She would have beaten McCain in a New York minute in my opinion. She would have been able to serve 8 years being an encumbant. THEN Obama could have run and he would have more experience and would have been more experienced in the way that Washington is run. He would have then had experience and won easily, again in my opinion. Instead we now have the retread Hillary. We are sick of Hillary. It is time for her to be put out to pasture.

Dumb Democrats.

Forum List

Back