Ginsburg: ‘I Wasn’t 100 Percent Sober’ For State Of The Union Address

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This has to be one of, if not the worst, SCOTUS ever. Coupled with one of the worst POTUS and we are really screwed.

Ginsburg 8216 I Wasn 8217 t 100 Percent Sober 8217 For State Of The Union Address CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — We now know why it appears that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appeared to fall asleep during President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address last month – she was drinking beforehand.

In a lighthearted moment before an audience at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., Thursday night, the 81-year-old Ginsburg cracked up telling the story that she “wasn’t 100 percent sober” before going to the State of the Union.

461857054.jpg

I guess you guys are right. To go and listen to Obama talk about himself it would help to be loaded. Usually with something like pain sleeping only puts off the sensation of pain until you wake up again. In this case her being in a alcohol induced coma meant when she woke Obama may have been finished praising himself.

That is the best way to listen to an Obama speech.
It would be for anyone else but she actually agrees with him on his policies. Kinda proves you need to be three sheets to the wind to believe in his bullshit.

I hope she hangs on for a while, and if by chance the GOP takes the White House (fat chance) and then she dies she would be replaced by someone much more conservative.

Libs are crapping their pants about that, and trying to get her to retire before Obama leaves office. Pretty fucking funny !

This has to be one of, if not the worst, SCOTUS ever. Coupled with one of the worst POTUS and we are really screwed.

Ginsburg 8216 I Wasn 8217 t 100 Percent Sober 8217 For State Of The Union Address CBS DC

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — We now know why it appears that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appeared to fall asleep during President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address last month – she was drinking beforehand.

In a lighthearted moment before an audience at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., Thursday night, the 81-year-old Ginsburg cracked up telling the story that she “wasn’t 100 percent sober” before going to the State of the Union.
I don't blame her....it's boring, its hot and you're in a room with a lot of people who probably smell.

I don't blame her....it's boring, its hot and you're in a room with a lot of people who probably smell.
When your primary speaker is a piece of shit things tend to not smell good.

Leave the old hag alone...I wasn't either. Who could be sober faced with that asshole?

I can not blame her either.

Poor woman...to have to listen to Osama's voice for that long is just more than any sensitive soul could take.

It would be for anyone else but she actually agrees with him on his policies. Kinda proves you need to be three sheets to the wind to believe in his bullshit.

I hope she hangs on for a while, and if by chance the GOP takes the White House (fat chance) and then she dies she would be replaced by someone much more conservative.

Libs are crapping their pants about that, and trying to get her to retire before Obama leaves office. Pretty fucking funny !

You expect any of the right wing clowns that have shown interested in the presidency to be able to beat Hillary, or who ever else that might be offered by the DNC? That's funny. Name one who stands a snowball's chance in hell.

You expect any of the right wing clowns that have shown interested in the presidency to be able to beat Hillary, or who ever else that might be offered by the DNC? That's funny. Name one who stands a snowball's chance in hell.

It is so cute to watch the far left drones believe they have a choice on who they get for their presidential nominee..

It is so cute to watch the far left drones believe they have a choice on who they get for their presidential nominee..

We'll worry about our own nominee. You need to figure out how to get that many idiots into your clown car.

We'll worry about our own nominee. You need to figure out how to get that many idiots into your clown car.

Oh those irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Forum List

Back