If Hillary Wins Nomination.Who Will Be "Begging" To Be Her V.P.? Jeb?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_dance: This is more of a sarcastic/comical thread. Hillary's VP? Does anyone see at least 5 to 7 liberals dying to be her V.P.? If Hillary wins, she will likely have to endure the weeks Obama was looking for an "Exciting VP With Gravataz!". No one wanted to be Obama's VP and we all knew that. Even Bozo The Clown and Bigbird didn't want the job, and that's why we wound up with Joe Biden. He was "Obama's Last Resort" in the event that no one else on the short list took the position. Now with Hillary, who do we have? Howard Dean? Maxine Waters? The Congresswoman who thinks we were signing the constitution in the 1600's? Or Maybe Moonbeam? Cuomo?,May as well settle for Jeb Bush, Bill, or Chelsea.:crybaby:Yup, pretty sad list of candidates. Anyone want to add to Hillary's VP List? Please do. We can all use some laffs.:mm:

Perhaps Michelle Obama. It would be the recycled First Lady ticket.

:eusa_dance: This is more of a sarcastic/comical thread. Hillary's VP? Does anyone see at least 5 to 7 liberals dying to be her V.P.? If Hillary wins, she will likely have to endure the weeks Obama was looking for an "Exciting VP With Gravataz!". No one wanted to be Obama's VP and we all knew that. Even Bozo The Clown and Bigbird didn't want the job, and that's why we wound up with Joe Biden. He was "Obama's Last Resort" in the event that no one else on the short list took the position. Now with Hillary, who do we have? Howard Dean? Maxine Waters? The Congresswoman who thinks we were signing the constitution in the 1600's? Or Maybe Moonbeam? Cuomo?,May as well settle for Jeb Bush, Bill, or Chelsea.:crybaby:Yup, pretty sad list of candidates. Anyone want to add to Hillary's VP List? Please do. We can all use some laffs.:mm:
Elizabeth Warren would be awesome but I would prefer it if she was president.

My guess would be she'd pick someone with executive experience like a governor or big city mayor. That would pair best with her being a previous Senator. At least that's how the game is usually played with the exception of Obama and Biden.

My guess would be she'd pick someone with executive experience like a governor or big city mayor. That would pair best with her being a previous Senator. At least that's how the game is usually played with the exception of Obama and Biden.

Like the far left choose for you in 2008?

Big shitty mayor...Julian Castro...

In that case, why not "The Rent Is Too Damn High" Jimmy McMillan ??

Well there some that want a Hilary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket, but we know that will never happen.
and lets not nominate Elizabeth High Chief DeBlasio. She has never done anything constructive in her life. Just Bitches about the middle class and that they should not be allowed to make a living and save money!

He'd be a good choice for the radical left, and they have a lot to say!

2qibgyf.jpg

In that case, why not "The Rent Is Too Damn High" Jimmy McMillan ??
I love that guy and am a member of his party.

Well there some that want a Hilary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket, but we know that will never happen.
and lets not nominate Elizabeth High Chief DeBlasio. She has never done anything constructive in her life. Just Bitches about the middle class and that they should not be allowed to make a living and save money!

If the far left can push warren over Clinton they will.

If the far left has their way Clinton will not make it through the primaries..

I know you think "We can all use some laffs." (those right wing education cuts.....heh)

Politicians today are simply profit driven salemen/women who will repeat what they are told to repeat. Industry controls our Politicians, this is old news. You can actually research the amounts if you have any interest in learning actual Politics.

You might learn that Industry actually writes the bills and Politicians openly state they didn't read them before passing them when they realized it was a mistake to pass them..

This is pretty basic stuff. :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back