Getting Married?

No its not,shut up.

You guys shut up against Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

128741252574364453.jpg
democratic_crybaby_seal.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
That's understood Plasma. It is also understood that it is Low Class. Still, it's your to do with as you will, for now at least. :D

Its not low class at all.its meaningless. People donit all nthe time.

Hey name a star. After somebody! Same deal....it might be silly but nobody is being forced

That seems to be your meme any time we laugh at Obama. "It's meaningless." :eusa_snooty:

It's still just you having a childish snit fit that we "DARE" laugh at Obama.

"How DARE you laugh at Obama. You little people have "no meaning!"

"You little people just remember your place and keep quiet before our all High Obama!" :eusa_snooty:

Every time we laugh at Obama you come by to have a pout a crying "meaningless."

We see the pattern Plasma!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh if only had morons like you gotten outraged over NDAA or the fact Obama killed Citizens abroad would you actually have a point. Oh if you only got outraged Mitt agreed he would have signed NDAA as well, striping you of rights.

See when i say im not voting for either of them, i have valid reasons. When i have a criticism i have valid reasons. You have this, asking people do donate to Obama as a wedding gift.

This is why you are at the bottom of the barrel eating the slim that grows there.

So, you are trying to justify Obama's brazen desperation. I get it.

Can you imagine what these hypocritical dems would be saying about Bush taking advantage of the "poor working families" had HE ever pulled something like this?

You know they would!

Phony hypocrites!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its like you get more retarded with each post. Had bush done this it would be the same nonstory it is now.

You are just using this to troll.

This is what liberals do when they know they are losing. THEY MELTDOWN and start attacking.

And Plasma is doing that.

You hope I will reciprocate and start calling you names and derail the thread.

NOT HAPPENING. You paid, er I mean volunteer hack libs, I know your methods. Nice try.

But keep crying, it's very entertaining and shows us conservatives on the winning side, what desperation looks like.

Hasnt' been this funny since libs were sure Bush would lose all these seats in 2002 and he gained 'em instead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow samurai, this is some meltdown

Give Obama a few more days and he'll be asking folks to donate to him instead of giving bar mitzvah, civil union and bris presents. :eek:

Hey, then there's those Catholic baptisms! Why does a baby Catholic girl need an expensive Baptism dress?

Hey, just put the kid in the usual overalls she normall wears and send that money to Obama!

Why there are a LOT of things we Americans can do without to give to Obama.

We commoners shouldn't expect too much out of life anyway!

Its like you get more retarded with each post. Had bush done this it would be the same nonstory it is now.

You are just using this to troll.

This is what liberals do when they know they are losing. THEY MELTDOWN and start attacking.

And Plasma is doing that.

You hope I will reciprocate and start calling you names and derail the thread.

NOT HAPPENING. You paid, er I mean volunteer hack libs, I know your methods. Nice try.

But keep crying, it's very entertaining and shows us conservatives on the winning side, what desperation looks like.

Hasnt' been this funny since libs were sure Bush would lose all these seats in 2002 and he gained 'em instead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow samurai, this is some meltdown

This is another thing liberals do. They project hoping to put you on the defensive.

They never change their tactics.

Hey name a star. After somebody! Same deal....it might be silly but nobody is being forced

That seems to be your meme any time we laugh at Obama. "It's meaningless." :eusa_snooty:

"You little people just remember your place and keep quiet before our all High Obama!" :eusa_snooty:

Oh if only had morons like you gotten outraged over NDAA or the fact Obama killed Citizens abroad would you actually have a point. Oh if you only got outraged Mitt agreed he would have signed NDAA as well, striping you of rights.

See when i say im not voting for either of them, i have valid reasons. When i have a criticism i have valid reasons. You have this, asking people do donate to Obama as a wedding gift.

This is why you are at the bottom of the barrel eating the slim that grows there.

Plasma you are full of it. If you weren't voting for either of them, you would not be in here now having a fit we are laughing about this.

You don't see me going into threads and having a crybaby fit they are laughing at Obama.

Gee I wonder why? BECAUSE, UNLIKE YOU, I REALLY AM NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, THUS I DON'T CARE!

So cut your lies. It's too obvious you are lying.

At least you don't have hard feelings, right? Let's both write in Nader, as Protest Votes. :):):)

At least you don't have hard feelings, right? Let's both write in Nader, as Protest Votes. :):):)

You might as well write in John Edwards! :D

Plasma you are full of it. If you weren't voting for either of them, you would not be in here now having a fit we are laughing about this.

You don't see me going into threads and having a crybaby fit they are laughing at Obama.

Gee I wonder why? BECAUSE, UNLIKE YOU, I REALLY AM NOT VOTING FOR OBAMA, THUS I DON'T CARE!

So cut your lies. It's too obvious you are lying.

no this is just a non-story period. No unlike you i have standards and morals. I won't whore myself out in order to win. I want the best for my country and unlike you i won't sellout my principles.

but sure i bring up a serious issue and i am lying. Thats why you are fucking sad, a joke, a worthless piece of trash. You need this tabloid style topics in order to feel relevant on the internet.

You are worthless, go find a hole and jump in. Nobody will miss you.

You might as well write in John Edwards! :D

Hey, no comparison. Nader kept it in his pants.

ugh i dont like him either. I typically write myself in.

That's understood Plasma. It is also understood that it is Low Class. Still, it's your to do with as you will, for now at least. :D

I guess he thinks of himself charity now. :lmao:

Its been popular for awhile to ask instead of a gift, a donation in the couples name be given to the couples favorite charity instead.

I guess he thinks of himself charity now. :lmao:

Its been popular for awhile to ask instead of a gift, a donation in the couples name be given to the couples favorite charity instead.

He's been his favorite charity for as long as anyone can tell.

Forum List

Back