Getting Married?

Gosh, still all this heavy breathing and slobbering over Obama's marketing ploys..

Don't we have any Romney policies to talk about yet?

Mitt Romney is a creepy robot - YouTube
Sarah.....if one of Obamas aides had said this......but the President saying it?....this guy had 1 Billion dollars to run last time.....and he got it the usual way.....to me it makes the guy look like a cheap Chump.....

The most annoying thing about Obama was always the gushing by the people throwing palm fronds in Obama's path - and Obama's seeming to take that adulation for granted.

This plays into that.

Maybe there are some people out there who will hand their wedding gifts over to Obama. Scary people who make Obama look like a cult leader who must be stopped. Thankfully there aren't as many people fainting before Obama as there used to be but this scheme gives creepy flashbacks to 2008. And it makes Obama look like he is still taking that kind of psycho worship as his due.

Grooms are encouraged to offer to auction off first night rights with the bride. All proceeds going to obama.

"My fellow Americans. The Republican Money Machine is attacking me! I need your halllllp! Fundraising ideas include:

Sell your first born on e-bay.
Sell a kidney or other unnecessary organ.
Steal lunch money from children on their way to school.
Rob your neighbor, if he's displaying a Romney sign.
Hawk your deceased Mom's wedding ring.

Thank you.

Barack Obama.

Cancel your wedding and give the money you would have spent on it to Obama. Why you selfish democrats need to waste money getting married is beyond me.

Cancel your wedding and give the money you would have spent on it to Obama. Why you selfish democrats need to waste money getting married is beyond me.

I would have loved to seen the SIL give up her half million dollar Manhattan wedding.....

I somehow don't think she quiet loves him that much.

Better yet, stay single, give everything to obama and join Julia working in the community garden.

I would have loved to seen the SIL give up her half million dollar Manhattan wedding.....

I somehow don't think she quiet loves him that much.

As I mentioned, we're forgoing the whole 'wedding gift' thing... but we won't be donating to any political campaign. We are very selfish people, my SO and I... so we're just gonna give it to our wounded warriors and underprivileged kids. I know.. we're just mean.

The new campaign 'Give Blood for Obama' launched today. Obama supporters are asked to sell their blood and donate the cash to the O. Give till it bleeds, Dems! Do it for the O!

The new campaign 'Give Blood for Obama' launched today. Obama supporters are asked to sell their blood and donate the cash to the O. Give till it bleeds, Dems! Do it for the O!

Speaking of that, I wonder if the Obama campaign has an organ donor program.

The plethora of wingnut comments above from the right wingnuts, republicans, Obama haters, poor losers, and other party hacks and puppets is funny and supports my major contention that an empty brain enjoys nonsense for nonsense is all it knows.

Why not try to see the positives in the past few years under Obama - a helleva lot better than our past president. The American people are smart enough to know the cause of the great recession, you birdbrains are content with silliness.

Assignment for wingnuts et al - examine Romney's benefactors and try hard to think why they support him. If stumped, ask. :lol:

Mitt Romney rewards donors at Utah retreat - Ginger Gibson - POLITICO.com

Top Contributors to Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

"Onstage, the conservative waxes Byronic, moodily surveying the sum of his losses before an audience of the lovelorn and the starstruck. Offstage, and out of sight, his managers quietly compile the sum of their gains." Corey Robin

The plethora of wingnut comments above from the right wingnuts, republicans, Obama haters, poor losers, and other party hacks and puppets is funny and supports my major contention that an empty brain enjoys nonsense for nonsense is all it knows.

Why not try to see the positives in the past few years under Obama - a helleva lot better than our past president. The American people are smart enough to know the cause of the great recession, you birdbrains are content with silliness.

Assignment for wingnuts et al - examine Romney's benefactors and try hard to think why they support him. If stumped, ask. :lol:

"Onstage, the conservative waxes Byronic, moodily surveying the sum of his losses before an audience of the lovelorn and the starstruck. Offstage, and out of sight, his managers quietly compile the sum of their gains." Corey Robin

I think we are where we are today in spite of this administration.
If they had cut everyone a check instead of the stimulus it would have been cheaper and
would have done more.
If they stopped withholding Federal taxes from our paychecks for 3-6 months
it would have been better.
And now you guys want the Government to run health care....

All the Stimulus did was prop up the States budget where they in turn paid
off all the Obama supporters like the public unions that voted for the President.
It was pretty much a slush fund.It did nothing to get the economy going. :evil:

Last edited:

What you see expressed repeatedly is the fact that we have applied your advice to not only Romney, but to Obama, as well. Unlike Obama worshipers, who are so totally blinded, they are quite unable to objectively examine where his funding comes from, and why.

Actually.... My SO and I are planning to do just that... only one small - yet significant difference.... we're gonna choose two charities to donate to... one military and one for kids.

Sorry Obama. You lose to our wounded warriors and underprivileged kids. Suck on that.

It's harder to get republican fascists to tell the truth than it is for a camel to get through the eye of a needle.

No, I am not kidding you. He is ACTULLY doing this!

Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

Setting up and sharing your registry page is easy—so get started today.
http://www.barackobama.com/news/entry/the-obama-event-registry?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

You have to see it to believe it. This is not a hoax. This is from an official Obama website. He really is telling struggling Americans trying to start out in life, NOT to take wedding gifts, but instead have guest instead donate to Obama campaign.

Do you get what Obama is saying here????? He's telling couples getting married, they are better off with the government goodies Obama can give them, than WEDDING GIFTS!!!!

I have NEVER seen anything so brazen in my life. This outdoes Johnson Daisy Ad for out and out outrageousness. Show me a modern Republican (Eisenhower on) running for Prez that would EVER do anything like this!

Hell! Show me the DEMOCRAT! I don't even think the HornDog in Chief himself, Bill Clinton would ever pull this!

This is unbelievable! It's like it's a parody of the desperation of the Obama camapign, only Obama is DEAD SERIOUS!

Look these predictions that Obama was going to raise all this money. Obviously it's not happening or they wouldn't be sinking to such unbeleivably desperation to raise money.

And I can't imagine this is going to work. I mean I can see some guys saying "Hey honey, lets do this for the "good of the country."

And the bride to be is going to reply, "Oh hell no! Obama is not taking my gifts of spatulas and toasters!"

Hey! It's EXPENSIVE starting out. I know! You depend on those gifts to get a kitchen started and other things. That's why there is a tradition of wedding gifts, in the first place!

For Obama to come after that dough too, only makes it clear how brazen he is, how arrogant he is, how pompous, and how DESPERATE.

Remember this in November and vote!

Forum List

Back