getting critical race theory out of schools

Are you saying The Constitution should be removed from schools?
History doesn't start at the Constitution.
America History does. and at the revolution. before that we were british colones.
There is a helluva lot more history than just American History.
Something I'm sure you know jack shit about.

It's hilarious watching you fools do the communists' dirty work for them. How pathetic.
Here is a prime example of a fool who only wants white supremacy taught in schools.
Blacks need to quit pushing their white supremecy fantacies on everyone. It does not exsist. Only celebrity supremecy does. Ho about you spend some time in hollyweird and seewhgat rich

This blm bs , needs to go . No school should be representing the lies and distruction of our history. This is not the truth. It is is very distructive. Just like the nazis indocturing school children. blm is doing it now. Disgracefull.
So they should just keep teaching white supremacy.
thats what critical race theory is / itd bl;m bs like that disguised. and a totaly lie. it destorts history.
Bullshit, right wing racist are just trying to make sure that the only thing that is taught in schools is white supremacy.

white supremecy does not exist. you are so deluted. what grade did you get up too?
That is what you clowns are fighting for to be the only thing taught in school.

supremecy really looks like?
I have lived in America and I have lived long enough to know about white privilege and white suprem your
fightning to keep black marxist lies out.

Are you saying The Constitution should be removed from schools?
History doesn't start at the Constitution.
America History does. and at the revolution. before that we were british colones.
There is a helluva lot more history than just American History.
Something I'm sure you know jack shit about.

It's hilarious watching you fools do the communists' dirty work for them. How pathetic.
Here is a prime example of a fool who only wants white supremacy taught in schools.
Blacks need to quit pushing their white supremecy fantacies on everyone. It does not exsist. Only celebrity supremecy does. Ho about you spend some time in hollyweird and seewhgat rich supremecy really looks like?
I have lived in America and I have lived long enough to know about white privilege and white supremacy.

if whites are so privledged why are they suffering just as much? why are there some many homeless. the government dosent help us anymore then they do blacks. we bleed to.

Many sensible parent groups across the nation are organizing to remove CRT from schools. Here is one example from N. Virginia:

Fightforschools

WHY WE FIGHT

Schools across the country remain only partially open, students are suffering from hopelessness and despair, and special needs children are falling through the cracks. Instead of focusing on plans to fix these problems, school boards and school administrations are spending millions to implement critical race theory concepts in our schools.

Critical race theory holds that American institutions, language, culture, meritocracy, and liberal system of government are systemically racist and must be fundamentally altered.

In our schools, these changes are implemented in two ways. At the system level, merit-based achievement and admissions are being stifled in order to bring high achieving students back to the pack in the name of “equity.” Then, in staff trainings and the classroom, teachers and students are pressured to see everything through the lens of race and to treat individuals as part of a socially constructed demographic, rather than as unique individuals.

Simply put, our schools are teaching children to judge people NOT by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin.

Forum List

Back