getting critical race theory out of schools

An agenda driven reimagining of selective historical events comprised, interpreted and promoted by racial activists absent recognized historical scholars with the intent to catalyze opinions towards the quasi existence of a different America ... :thup:

Much of what you're describing, particularly the selective history part, is currently the case.

There is no selective history in actual history, because the information is available with all it's good, bad or ugly.

What I take exception to is that in Critical Race Theory, there is no conscious effort to ensure actual scholarship is applied to what is otherwise the simple desire to promote an agenda driven social justice campaign.

It doesn't matter that different approaches can be taken to view different, or the same events, nor I am I suggesting that we cannot expand our knowledge.
If you pay no regard to the desire to present your opinions or facts in proper context, using notable historical scholars of all persuasions ...
Then you can go pound sand for all I care ... :thup:

This blm bs , needs to go . No school should be representing the lies and distruction of our history. This is not the truth. It is is very distructive. Just like the nazis indocturing school children. blm is doing it now. Disgracefull.
So they should just keep teaching white supremacy.
thats what critical race theory is / itd bl;m bs like that disguised. and a totaly lie. it destorts history.
Bullshit, right wing racist are just trying to make sure that the only thing that is taught in schools is white supremacy.

This blm bs , needs to go . No school should be representing the lies and distruction of our history. This is not the truth. It is is very distructive. Just like the nazis indocturing school children. blm is doing it now. Disgracefull.
You talking about Math?
Dumbass you think you were the first to use math.

No, math originated in Mesopotamia. Anyone who paid attention school knows that.

But we most definitely used it way before you did, and we've been using it better ever since. Hence why 98% of mankind's great technological achievements in history werent created by your kind because it required a substantial mastery of math. When the wright brothers were making their first flight you were still back home living in thatched roof huts. You didn't know what modern civilization was till your own brothers and sisters sold you into slavery to foreigners.
Where is Egypt located?

What is critical race theory OP, do you know?
Critical Race Theory is a derivative of Critical Theory, which is a brain child of the Frankfurt School, a bunch of communists dedicated to tearing down western society (particularly, the U.S.) so they could install communism.

Commies are using you poor black folks as pawns in their quest for totalitarian power. You have been duped. Do you feel used yet?

Do you need me to prove it...AGAIN?

An agenda driven reimagining of selective historical events comprised, interpreted and promoted by racial activists absent recognized historical scholars with the intent to catalyze opinions towards the quasi existence of a different America ... :thup:

....so they can install communism. And now they are mad because we are not fooled.

Commies are like cockroaches. All they do is try to mooch off the productive. We must exterminate them or they will NEVER go away.

Kill a commie for mommy.

kill-a-commie-for-mommy-graphic-t-shirt-unisex.jpg

Are you saying The Constitution should be removed from schools?
History doesn't start at the Constitution.
America History does. and at the revolution. before that we were british colones.
There is a helluva lot more history than just American History.
Something I'm sure you know jack shit about.

It's hilarious watching you fools do the communists' dirty work for them. How pathetic.

....so they can install communism. And now they are mad because we are not fooled.

Commies are like cockroaches. All they do is try to mooch off the productive. We must exterminate them or they will NEVER go away.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Where I can certainly understand your assessment and sentiment, I don't a fuck what they want to do with it.
It's poorly created utter garbage with misguided intent that doesn't deserve a second glance to start with.

No Offense ... But when proper scholarship is applied, it's a discussion that doesn't need to be had ... :thup:

America History does. and at the revolution. before that we were british colones.

It's hilarious watching you fools do the communists' dirty work for them. How pathetic.
Here is a prime example of a fool who only wants white supremacy taught in schools.

Here is a prime example of a fool who only wants white supremacy taught in schools.
:laughing0301:

If we don't want communist indoctrination taught in our schools, we want white supremacy taught?

Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! I am so tired of black BULLSHIT!!! FUCK OFF!!!

If we don't want communist indoctrination taught in our schools, we want white supremacy taught?

You're a ass clown, so GFY.

You're a ass clown, so GFY.
And you're a petty little pawn for the Marxists you serve. Wake the fuck up. You're being USED!

Blacks need to quit pushing their white supremecy fantacies on everyone. It does not exsist. Only celebrity supremecy does. Ho about you spend some time in hollyweird and seewhgat rich supremecy really looks like?

Critical Race Theory is a derivative of Critical Theory, which is a brain child of the Frankfurt School, a bunch of communists dedicated to tearing down western society (particularly, the U.S.) so they could install communism.

Commies are using you poor black folks as pawns in their quest for totalitarian power. You have been duped. Do you feel used yet?

Do you need me to prove it...AGAIN?
thay can not even see it, even when thier marxist leaders used thme to get rich in live like celebrities in 5 diffent mantions. Even crazier the dumb whote folks who stand next to these black folks why they tell cameras how they want to kil lal lwhite folks nad have civil war with us. its a usiung game to destroy the country and everything america is about.

yes world history not summer balgonia history racists black make up on white folks. If we did the same shit to blacks , black would be crying racist all over the place. Why is this ok for blacks to even wrose to whites? America is for coming together and fixing these issues not destroying one race over another.

thats what critical race theory is / itd bl;m bs like that disguised. and a totaly lie. it destorts history.
Bullshit, right wing racist are just trying to make sure that the only thing that is taught in schools is white supremacy.

white supremecy does not exist. you are so deluted. what grade did you get up too?

Blacks need to quit pushing their white supremecy fantacies on everyone. It does not exsist. Only celebrity supremecy does. Ho about you spend some time in hollyweird and seewhgat rich supremecy really looks like?
I have lived in America and I have lived long enough to know about white privilege and white supremacy.

white supremecy does not exist. you are so deluted. what grade did you get up too?
That is what you clowns are fighting for to be the only thing taught in school.

Forum List

Back