Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

They may find different ways since it's impossible to keep them all out, but he reduced border crossings tremendously in his one term. Dementia reversed all of Trump's successful policies which is why we have a problem today.

Biden is a woke dumbass. Stop trying to put me in his corner. That's a retarded debate tactic, used my retards who's intentions are to bash and deflect from the subject being discussed. Which is Trump and his huge expensive bandaid that only slowed the bleeding. And in no way, shape or form was going to stop the bleeding.

Eminent Domain has been used by government and now businesses alike to advance our society.

Good ness. Eminent domain is one of the most UNCONSTITUTIONAL and miss used things the government does.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

That ENTIRE amendment was the governments authority within the justice system. For people who are suspected of committing a crime. That last line is about the same thing. As in "IF you're suspected of committing a crime, or even found guilty, the government shall not take your property without paying for it.
As in even if you do commit a crime, you're property is still yours and they can't just take it. The government and rich people have been using this eminent domain crap against people who have never committed a crime. For just owning something that they want or is in the way of some other project. Rich people, corporations and the government.

Have you ever heard of a middle class person or a small business claiming "eminent domain" on someone else's property? Hell no you haven't. And you never will.

While some may not like the wall, others welcomed it with open arms to stop the illegals crossing their property and destroying their water supply and land. Farmers got sick of finding dead bodies all over their property.

Well those that welcome the wall on their property, can let the government put one up. But BY GOD, if someone doesn't want the government to control any part of their land, for any reason, should have the final authority. Without the authority to ones own property, how TF can we call ourselves a free country, when the government has the authority to seize our property or even part of it.

My god man, Trump has taking you people waaaaaaay left of center.

:rolleyes: Trump supporters..........................................center..............................................Hello, Conservatives are over here :hhello:
As for oil Trump did strike a deal with OPEC to cut production to stop the market from crashing. That was when oil was at it's highest level and lowest price after Covid hit. Again, gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon nationally under Trump even during our best economic times.

Well I'm glad you finally admitted the covid effect. But the rest of your comment shows you're not looking to understand what really happened. You have completely ignored the fact that Saudi and Russia were in a oil price war. This kept US companies from starting their oil bust cycle. If you've seen any graphs at all, you'll see they tried to start their bust cycle in 2017. Because their boom cycle had been going on for almost 4 years. But since Russia and Saudi were flooding the market with cheap oil, US oil producers didn't have a leg to stand on.
Then covid hit.
The president has no control over how much oil any country or even US oil companies produce. Nor does he have anything to do with the prices. That shit is sold on the global market at market prices.
And By god, Biden has been the best president the oil companies could've ever asked for. Record low production, and record high profits? That's an oil companies dream come true. Cutting off Russian oil was fascism, when you consider how much it helped US oil companies.

As the Wiki article pointed out he got rid of stupid environmental regulations and replaced them with pro-energy policies like opening up the Keystone.

Trump did reduce the time it takes to get a drilling permit. I've stated that many times. From 5 to 7 years down to 3 to 5 years. (or something like that)
The Keystone isn't our oil. Most of it is owned by the Chinese who have bought up a shit ton of Canadian tar sands oil fields. And they want that pipeline to go through the USA largest aquifer. It stretches from the Dakota's all the way down to Texas and New Mexico. If there's a leak in that, it's going to ruin hundreds of billion acres of farmland, livestock and a lot of people. For what? So the Chinese and the Canadians can profit from THEIR oil?
Not to mention the fact that the pipeline was completed during the Obama administration. This XL pipeline is just a short cut that goes right through the aquafer. The black line is the completed pipeline.
Figure-3-1_es-2012-03238z_0002.jpg

Just a note about that aquafer. It's one of the biggest reason central North America has so much farmland.
Pipelines leak. 578 oil pipeline leaks in 2020.

As for spending again, Trump served half his term with a Democrat led House, you know, that group that makes out spending bills? Most of the spending that took place under the Republican Congress was for increasing our military spending which we needed. Under the Democrat led Congress we were faced with the worst pandemic anybody alive in this country has ever seen and because Trump focused on the economy, we had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries except China where the virus originated from. Dementia spent just as much as Trump so far during this time of his presidency but its all pork and vote buying. Trump didn't do that.

No, we didn't need all that spending. It's total bullshit that our military was depleted. That was just right wing propaganda. BTW, the raise the military got, I supported. I just think it was way short of what it needed to be. Especially for war veterans.
I live close to a HUGE MIC complex. There's a shit ton of military bombs, missiles and other things related to what the military needs. Thousands of jobs. It's the counties largest employer. And they were booming all through the Obama years.
Here's just some of those MIC companies in East Camden, Arkansas. You might want to research the Obama era contracts these boys got. And then come back and tell me how depleted the military was.
  • Aerojet Rocketdyne (GenCorp Inc)
  • Esterline Defense Group.
  • General Dynamics Armament & Technical Products.
  • Lockheed Martin Missile & Fire Control.
  • National Technical Systems.
  • Raytheon Missile Systems.
  • Spectra Technologies.
Congress writes and passed spending bills, The president signs them into law. And Trump signed all but one of them. Including the ones that funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Including the ones that paid for a huge border fence in the middle east and a multi million $$$ hydrodam. And a lot of other stuff that. So complain all you want about the spending bills the democrats passed, just don't ignore who signed those spending bills into law.

P.S. Tell me if you're ignoring most of what I'm posting. I don't want to waste my time on someone who's
not-listening-no.gif

Last edited:
^^^ another feeble attempt by the left to drive a wedge between Trump and the GOP, pathetic.

LMAO.. Trump drives his own wedges between GOP voters. And you Trumpbots do your best to cancel us fiscal conservatives who call Trump out on his liberal ways.
Sorry bud. But you can't cancel us. We're the folks who still stand with those fiscal conservatives who helped keep our government in check, the USD value up, and created the largest middle class in the world.
Fiscal conservatives made it profitable for American companies to produce here, then export. It's you liberal Republicans (CINO's) like Reagan, who devalued the USD so much so that our biggest export was jobs.

If you're going to call me wrong, then prove it. Because the words of a CINO, to an actual conservative, is just words. And only good for a round of applause from other CINO's.

LOL okay what specifically did Trump spend money on? Not a war. Not Ukraine.

Yes, Trump did spend money on Ukraine. But just to make you fully understand what Trump spent money on, here's a short list.

All but one spending bill, including those omnibus bills. All those spending bills that Pelosi and McConnell passed, that were chopped full of things like gender studies in Pakistan, gain of function in Wuhan China, Operation warp speed, The Platinum Plan ($500 billion to black communities just because they were black communities).
I could go for days, maybe weeks, detailing spending bills that Trump signed into law, outlining things that Trump spent money on OUTSIDE of this country. Some of it included Covid money that left this country.

My intentions were not to even presume that I support welfare. But I do think it's necessary to cut things that do not affect most Americans first. Like building a house. You have to start with the dirt work before you can even put in the electric, water and sewer lines.
The end result is an economy, where it's much more profitable for people to work than just suck up on welfare. Except for those who are actually disabled or need temporary help. My idea of welfare is very temporary and extremely limited.
Returning the only what the Constitution allows, isn't a bad thing. The states can pick up the rest.
DUFUS!
The first part of starting to build a house is the pass over of $50,000 - $100,000 in fees and permits to the "Deep State" bureaucracy before you can even " start with the dirt work".
Fairly clear you are just blowing methane out your rectum, which tries to pass for your brain. :rolleyes:

The Trumpists have, but they’re not actually Conservatives and never have been. They’re populists at best and more often than not just following the cult of personality.

Someone, maybe it was you, said that "the concept of Trump is far better than Trump himself."
When you look at the lies Trump supporters have to use, and the fictitious "achievements" of Trump they brag about, that makes the "concept" look awesome.

DUFUS!
The first part of starting to build a house is the pass over of $50,000 - $100,000 in fees and permits to the "Deep State" bureaucracy before you can even " start with the dirt work".
Fairly clear you are just blowing methane out your rectum, which tries to pass for your brain. :rolleyes:

If you live in a liberal state. Even a liberal Republican state, maybe. But $50,000 to $100,000 in permits and fees? WTF are you building, a sky scraper? I have have a nice home built, from start to finish in less than $100,000 here in Arkansas. And we have nothing but liberal Republicans.

Me thinks you're just lying. In fact, I know you are.

"If you have to lie to make a point, then you really don't have one." Do you?

If you live in a liberal state. Even a liberal Republican state, maybe. But $50,000 to $100,000 in permits and fees? WTF are you building, a sky scraper? I have have a nice home built, from start to finish in less than $100,000 here in Arkansas. And we have nothing but liberal Republicans.

Me thinks you're just lying. In fact, I know you are.

"If you have to lie to make a point, then you really don't have one." Do you?
I'm in your favorite sort, a blue state with fascist democrats dominating most of our counties, and state government. And yes, in the counties dominated by the demorats the starting figure is around $50,000 and upwards.

I'm talking about a single family dwelling and what it amounts to along with enviro impact, "green" requirements, and other regs to comply with. Assuming you can find a suitable lot that doesn't require multi-family construction. In the desirable urban and suburban areas that is. Go far enough into the boonies away from urban centers and you might get cheaper.

Last edited:
If you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like myself, you've probably seen Trumps record of spending, increasing the size and scope of government and reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation. And you probably didn't like the idea of him assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. And you probably didn't like the idea of him either getting his butt kicked by Pelosi, or caving to her.
Not to mention all easily debunked lies that he told, just to get his uneducated followers to support him even more.
Things like:
Lock her up. Which he didn't even try
Make Mexico pay for the wall.... Not even possible.
Balance the budget in 4 years, that he didn't even try.
Get the national debt to zero in 8 years. Not even possible.

Just to name a few.

But if you're a die hard Trump supporter, all those lies were simply ignored. And why wouldn't they? Discussing them would mean they know Trump is lying and that they're overlooking those lies. And that in itself would cancel out all those things they said about Obama and Biden's lies being overlooked by their followers.

So where do FC/CC (fiscal and constitutional conservatives) go when there's no one to really support, except DeSantis. DeSantis has a good conservative record. But since the left and the Trump worshippers are aligned with each other now, one is surely to get cancelled by republican Trump supporters. Leaving us sort of standing alone, like the libertarian party.

I and many others have been treated like and called a liberal from Trumpbots, because we don't support someone as liberal as Trump. Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, they don't even realize the whole "pot calling the kettle black."

And what does this do to the few conservatives congressmen and senators, who also don't support Trump? Well, I'll tell you.
What happens to them is the same thing that happened to the moderate democrats when the radical progressives took over in about 2019.
Trump supporters are telling us to shut up and sit down. Our voices don't matter. And if we speak up, their tribe will attack us and "cancel" us to the point that no one will even bother listening to reason.

The Trump tribe is the 2023 cancel culture. And it's going to be just as insane as the lefts version of it. Look at what they're doing to DeSantis. Calling him a groomer, a RINO, an establishment politician. Even with the record he has against the woke mob, Disney, the alphabet people and even the covid establishment.
You are NOT a Conservative, fiscal or Constitutional!
For a start, you don't talk(write) like one.
Next, you appear to not have any real economic clue, or are blatantly lying on the matter.

For example;

Payment of US national debt​

On January 8, 1835, president Andrew Jackson paid off the entire national debt, the only time in U.S. history that has been accomplished.[14][15] However, this and other factors, such as the government giving surplus money to state banks, soon led to the Panic of 1837, in which the government had to resume borrowing money.[14]

1836 to 1910​

In 1836 debt began again (the debt on January 1, 1836 was $37,000).[16][17]

Another sharp increase in the debt occurred as a result of the Civil War. The debt was just $65 million in 1860, but passed $1 billion in 1863 and reached $2.7 billion by the end of the war. During the following 47 years, there were 36 surpluses and 11 deficits. During this period 55% of the national debt was paid off.

Since then, both major parties have played their roles in growing the Debt, via Deficits. As a general rule of thumb, the Democrats do so by running Debt to pay for social programs at the cost of Defense, the Republicans tend to make good on cuts to Defense with rebuilding such while trying to slow down social program funding. Challenge to both is that in recent decades those unfunded liabilities of Social Security and Medicare have grown in percentage now needing to be paid for.

Main point is, the process was in play long before Reagan came into office. More recent "villian" would be FDR, than LBJ, both Democrats. By the time Reagan came to office, USA Defense had been under funded to point of danger in dealing with a growing Soviet Russian military threat so had to renew better funding to Defense while also trying to keep up with social programs. Then Clinton flipped back to under fund Defense to boast Social, and our military was short on bombs, bullets, and spare parts, etc. when 9/11(2001) hit and we needed to start the WOT.

Further challenge in recent decades is that the POTUS, of either party, gets the budget from Congress just before the Fiscal Year will end, so if they don't sign off under duress, much of the Federal Government goes into November unfunded resulting in "Shut Downs" which throws much of the Nation and our Economy into turmoil. Often leaves a POTUS in the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" sort of Catch 22.

I doubt you'll bother to look or understand these figures, but for other's to reference, here's the OBM US Debt Clock for the present. Note in the upper right there is a "Time Clock" function that allows looking at figures going back in increments to 1980 to get some gauge on how it's grown from one Admin to another.

"US Federal Debt to GDP Ratio" is one of the important data points to consider and understand how things have spun out of control.

If you knew your US Constitution, you'd know that Congress determines the Budget. The POTUS can recommend/suggest what it should be, but lacking a line item veto,when it comes to his(her) desk, it's sign off or shutdown. Unfortunately, not signing and shutting down much of the Fed Guv'mint means even more expense when finally caving in on the excessive budget, i.e. even more money to spend that we don't really have.

Note that neither of your heroes; Clinton, Obama and now Biden have done anything to balance the budget or pay off the Debt, only greatly increased both. The fact that you've only focused on Reagan and GOP POTUS underscores that your are a disinformation agent of the Regressive Left and Dumbocrats. Your credibility was shot before the end of the first paragraph of your OP.

Someone, maybe it was you, said that "the concept of Trump is far better than Trump himself."
When you look at the lies Trump supporters have to use, and the fictitious "achievements" of Trump they brag about, that makes the "concept" look awesome
That quote was not from me. The idea of Trump WAS far better than what he was able to deliver in reality. A large percentage of us realized that by mid-late 2018. The obfuscations post-2020 are really irrelevant on a political level because he simply wasn’t able to deliver on the largest of his political promises.

Further challenge in recent decades is that the POTUS, of either party, gets the budget from Congress just before the Fiscal Year will end, so if they don't sign off under duress, much of the Federal Government goes into November unfunded resulting in "Shut Downs" which throws much of the Nation and our Economy into turmoil. Often leaves a POTUS in the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" sort of Catch 22.

Exactly. The other problem is who does the media always blame when the government is close to a shutdown or actually does? If it's a Republican President and a Democrat Congress, they blame the Republican President. If it's a Democrat President and a Republican Congress, they blame the Republican Congress.

This conversation is a great example of that. Trump spent this, Trump spent that. Why Trump and not the Democrats when they led Congress? It's because Trump was the Republican.

Spending bills are not always partisan, in other words I can't count on every single Republican to get what I want. You will lose a few and have to gain those votes back from the other side. So if I want an increase in military spending for example, I have to also agree with your pork spending on green energy or funding the Arts.

Biden is a woke dumbass. Stop trying to put me in his corner. That's a retarded debate tactic, used my retards who's intentions are to bash and deflect from the subject being discussed. Which is Trump and his huge expensive bandaid that only slowed the bleeding. And in no way, shape or form was going to stop the bleeding.

Good ness. Eminent domain is one of the most UNCONSTITUTIONAL and miss used things the government does.

Fifth Amendment

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

That ENTIRE amendment was the governments authority within the justice system. For people who are suspected of committing a crime. That last line is about the same thing. As in "IF you're suspected of committing a crime, or even found guilty, the government shall not take your property without paying for it.
As in even if you do commit a crime, you're property is still yours and they can't just take it. The government and rich people have been using this eminent domain crap against people who have never committed a crime. For just owning something that they want or is in the way of some other project. Rich people, corporations and the government.

Have you ever heard of a middle class person or a small business claiming "eminent domain" on someone else's property? Hell no you haven't. And you never will.

Well those that welcome the wall on their property, can let the government put one up. But BY GOD, if someone doesn't want the government to control any part of their land, for any reason, should have the final authority. Without the authority to ones own property, how TF can we call ourselves a free country, when the government has the authority to seize our property or even part of it.

My god man, Trump has taking you people waaaaaaay left of center.

:rolleyes: Trump supporters..........................................center..............................................Hello, Conservatives are over here :hhello:

Well I'm glad you finally admitted the covid effect. But the rest of your comment shows you're not looking to understand what really happened. You have completely ignored the fact that Saudi and Russia were in a oil price war. This kept US companies from starting their oil bust cycle. If you've seen any graphs at all, you'll see they tried to start their bust cycle in 2017. Because their boom cycle had been going on for almost 4 years. But since Russia and Saudi were flooding the market with cheap oil, US oil producers didn't have a leg to stand on.
Then covid hit.
The president has no control over how much oil any country or even US oil companies produce. Nor does he have anything to do with the prices. That shit is sold on the global market at market prices.
And By god, Biden has been the best president the oil companies could've ever asked for. Record low production, and record high profits? That's an oil companies dream come true. Cutting off Russian oil was fascism, when you consider how much it helped US oil companies.

Trump did reduce the time it takes to get a drilling permit. I've stated that many times. From 5 to 7 years down to 3 to 5 years. (or something like that)
The Keystone isn't our oil. Most of it is owned by the Chinese who have bought up a shit ton of Canadian tar sands oil fields. And they want that pipeline to go through the USA largest aquifer. It stretches from the Dakota's all the way down to Texas and New Mexico. If there's a leak in that, it's going to ruin hundreds of billion acres of farmland, livestock and a lot of people. For what? So the Chinese and the Canadians can profit from THEIR oil?
Not to mention the fact that the pipeline was completed during the Obama administration. This XL pipeline is just a short cut that goes right through the aquafer. The black line is the completed pipeline.
Figure-3-1_es-2012-03238z_0002.jpg

Just a note about that aquafer. It's one of the biggest reason central North America has so much farmland.
Pipelines leak. 578 oil pipeline leaks in 2020.

No, we didn't need all that spending. It's total bullshit that our military was depleted. That was just right wing propaganda. BTW, the raise the military got, I supported. I just think it was way short of what it needed to be. Especially for war veterans.
I live close to a HUGE MIC complex. There's a shit ton of military bombs, missiles and other things related to what the military needs. Thousands of jobs. It's the counties largest employer. And they were booming all through the Obama years.
Here's just some of those MIC companies in East Camden, Arkansas. You might want to research the Obama era contracts these boys got. And then come back and tell me how depleted the military was.
  • Aerojet Rocketdyne (GenCorp Inc)
  • Esterline Defense Group.
  • General Dynamics Armament & Technical Products.
  • Lockheed Martin Missile & Fire Control.
  • National Technical Systems.
  • Raytheon Missile Systems.
  • Spectra Technologies.
Congress writes and passed spending bills, The president signs them into law. And Trump signed all but one of them. Including the ones that funded gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Including the ones that paid for a huge border fence in the middle east and a multi million $$$ hydrodam. And a lot of other stuff that. So complain all you want about the spending bills the democrats passed, just don't ignore who signed those spending bills into law.

P.S. Tell me if you're ignoring most of what I'm posting. I don't want to waste my time on someone who's
not-listening-no.gif

Your opinion on eminent domain is worthless because the courts disagreed with you. That's why we still have it. In fact they more recently ruled that eminent domain can be used by companies along with government. Think of how many less highways we would have today if not for eminent domain. They would be few and far between. We'd all be traveling on main roads to get to where we want.

In that regard if we lived on the border and I wanted a wall but you didn't, what good would be building a wall on my property alone? They would simply walk around to your open property and get in that way. So it's an all or nothing deal. Building a short wall here and a short wall there would never work.

The Keystone was not complete under DumBama. He stopped the Keystone which is why Trump opened it up. Dementia again closed it down. The oil still goes through but by rail which is much more likely of causing an environmental hazard than pipelines. Just look at what happened here in Ohio recently. Yes, we were going to use that oil as well because Texas has the ability to refine that oil.

PolitiFact - Will all the oil from the Keystone XL pipeline be exported?

PS: Please quit breaking up all my posts. If you can't reply without doing so, try a reading/writing adult course which many high schools offer.

If you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like myself, you've probably seen Trumps record of spending, increasing the size and scope of government and reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation. And you probably didn't like the idea of him assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. And you probably didn't like the idea of him either getting his butt kicked by Pelosi, or caving to her.
Not to mention all easily debunked lies that he told, just to get his uneducated followers to support him even more.
Things like:
Lock her up. Which he didn't even try
Make Mexico pay for the wall.... Not even possible.
Balance the budget in 4 years, that he didn't even try.
Get the national debt to zero in 8 years. Not even possible.

Just to name a few.

But if you're a die hard Trump supporter, all those lies were simply ignored. And why wouldn't they? Discussing them would mean they know Trump is lying and that they're overlooking those lies. And that in itself would cancel out all those things they said about Obama and Biden's lies being overlooked by their followers.

So where do FC/CC (fiscal and constitutional conservatives) go when there's no one to really support, except DeSantis. DeSantis has a good conservative record. But since the left and the Trump worshippers are aligned with each other now, one is surely to get cancelled by republican Trump supporters. Leaving us sort of standing alone, like the libertarian party.

I and many others have been treated like and called a liberal from Trumpbots, because we don't support someone as liberal as Trump. Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, they don't even realize the whole "pot calling the kettle black."

And what does this do to the few conservatives congressmen and senators, who also don't support Trump? Well, I'll tell you.
What happens to them is the same thing that happened to the moderate democrats when the radical progressives took over in about 2019.
Trump supporters are telling us to shut up and sit down. Our voices don't matter. And if we speak up, their tribe will attack us and "cancel" us to the point that no one will even bother listening to reason.

The Trump tribe is the 2023 cancel culture. And it's going to be just as insane as the lefts version of it. Look at what they're doing to DeSantis. Calling him a groomer, a RINO, an establishment politician. Even with the record he has against the woke mob, Disney, the alphabet people and even the covid establishment.
This same post could be written about Biden & Co.

Your opinion on eminent domain is worthless because the courts disagreed with you. That's why we still have it. In fact they more recently ruled that eminent domain can be used by companies along with government. Think of how many less highways we would have today if not for eminent domain. They would be few and far between. We'd all be traveling on main roads to get to where we want.

It's not my opinion. It's a fact. Regardless of how the courts decide. Remember, the courts are the ones that deemed abortion and Obamacare as "constitutional." They get things wrong. Just as they got this wrong.
I think of how much property was stolen by corporations because of eminent domain. You didn't even bother with the exact point I made about the 5th amendment, did you? How it's all about the governments authority in the justice system. You just skipped right over that.
In that regard if we lived on the border and I wanted a wall but you didn't, what good would be building a wall on my property alone? They would simply walk around to your open property and get in that way. So it's an all or nothing deal. Building a short wall here and a short wall there would never work.

Because it would be MY property. And not yours or the governmnents right to decide what I do with MY property.
The Keystone was not complete under DumBama. He stopped the Keystone which is why Trump opened it up. Dementia again closed it down. The oil still goes through but by rail which is much more likely of causing an environmental hazard than pipelines. Just look at what happened here in Ohio recently. Yes, we were going to use that oil as well because Texas has the ability to refine that oil.

PolitiFact - Will all the oil from the Keystone XL pipeline be exported?

The Keystone was completed during Obama's term. The XL wasn't. There were land owners in Texas fighting it in my home town. They even had some big Hollywood actress come down to help fight against it coming through someone's property.
Nov. 2012

In Texas Pipeline Fight, People Step In as Green Groups Step Aside

PS: Please quit breaking up all my posts. If you can't reply without doing so, try a reading/writing adult course which many high schools offer.

I'm addressing one issue at a time. This way I address everything you say. I'd advise you to do the same, so you can't skip over parts.

Forum List

Back