Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

This is the "cancelled" part of my point. People who don't really do more than just listen to Trump and those who support him, ragging (and lying) about all of Trumps accomplishments. And completely ignoring anything that makes Trump look bad.
It reminds me of the W supporters when they'd bash those of us who opposed the Iraq war and the patriot act.

Don't vote--don't bitch.

Wrong. I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils. And I'm not wasting my time on write in's.
It's NOT a republicans civic duty to vote for bad politicians. Here in Arkansas, I have two liberal Republican senators and a liberal republican congressman. Their only competition are democrat liberals.
I don't like, trust or support any liberals of any party.

I'm not a party or political loyalist. There's too many of those in this country. And we wonder why we're at $31.5 trillion in debt, the government can spy on us without a warrant and $15hr is a poverty wage.

Call me a dinosaur for supporting actual conservatism. But actual conservatives made this country great. While people like Trump, Reagan, Pelosi and Biden have done nothing but tear it and the US constitution to shreds. Along with the USD and it's value.

Is it any wonder why BRICS is making so much headway and gaining members almost every month?

You're wrong. Dead wrong. You're using the media and the new republicans definition. I'm using the original one from before Reagan.
The GOP hijacked the word "conservatism" and and changed the definition. Since Reagan, "conservatism" just means Republican.
This is where the acronym RINO stems from. Because just prior to Reagan, 90% of republicans were conservative. The nation debt and the spending records prove that. So when someone called Reagan a RINO, that meant he wasn't conservative.
Now RINO just means someone isn't a Trump supporter.

So the new term should be CINO. As in Trump, McCarthy, Romney, McConnell. You know, big spending, big government republicans.
That's the same thing all self styled "fiscal conservatives" say. What I observe is that they never speak out against any Dim spending, no matter how outrageous

This is the "cancelled" part of my point. People who don't really do more than just listen to Trump and those who support him, ragging (and lying) about all of Trumps accomplishments. And completely ignoring anything that makes Trump look bad.
It reminds me of the W supporters when they'd bash those of us who opposed the Iraq war and the patriot act.
When have you ever ragged against Biden's spending?

Tax cuts while eliminating tax deductions and HUGE spending increases..........Totally a liberal thing.
460 mile long expensive bandaid.
Saying you support religious rights and the police is just saying it. Politicians lie.
How did he reduce social programs, specifically?
Our military wasn't depleted. Republicans say that every time they take office. Obama had TONS of military contracts with weapons manufacturers.
I supported his anti Trans stuff.
Our energy independence came when the demand for oil hit an all time low. It's easy to be energy independent when 1/2 of Americans aren't driving. BTW, US oil field lay offs were at record highs long before the 2020 election. In fact, by july, (4 months before the elections) articles like this one were already being reported.

Colorado oil company hit by second wave of layoffs

And this one
The United States, the third-biggest employer in the oil and gas sector globally, saw the number of jobs in the industry decline to around 960,000 last year, down from approximately 1,080,000 employees in 2019. Due to the still ongoing downturn and the rollover effect into 2021, the number of oil and gas workers in the United States could drop to 950,000, the energy research company said.
Prove you ever supported any actual spending cut proposed by any politician.

Wrong. I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils. And I'm not wasting my time on write in's.
It's NOT a republicans civic duty to vote for bad politicians. Here in Arkansas, I have two liberal Republican senators and a liberal republican congressman. Their only competition are democrat liberals.

I'm not a party or political loyalist. There's too many of those in this country. And we wonder why we're at $31.5 trillion in debt, the government can spy on us without a warrant and $15hr is a poverty wage.

Call me a dinosaur for supporting actual conservatism. But actual conservatives made this country great. While people like Trump, Reagan, Pelosi and Biden have done nothing but tear it and the US constitution to shreds. Along with the USD and it's value.

Is it any wonder why BRICS is making so much headway and gaining members almost every month?

What do you ever do besides attacking Trump?

If you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like myself, you've probably seen Trumps record of spending, increasing the size and scope of government and reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation. And you probably didn't like the idea of him assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. And you probably didn't like the idea of him either getting his butt kicked by Pelosi, or caving to her.
Not to mention all easily debunked lies that he told, just to get his uneducated followers to support him even more.
Things like:
Lock her up. Which he didn't even try
Make Mexico pay for the wall.... Not even possible.
Balance the budget in 4 years, that he didn't even try.
Get the national debt to zero in 8 years. Not even possible.

Just to name a few.

But if you're a die hard Trump supporter, all those lies were simply ignored. And why wouldn't they? Discussing them would mean they know Trump is lying and that they're overlooking those lies. And that in itself would cancel out all those things they said about Obama and Biden's lies being overlooked by their followers.

So where do FC/CC (fiscal and constitutional conservatives) go when there's no one to really support, except DeSantis. DeSantis has a good conservative record. But since the left and the Trump worshippers are aligned with each other now, one is surely to get cancelled by republican Trump supporters. Leaving us sort of standing alone, like the libertarian party.

I and many others have been treated like and called a liberal from Trumpbots, because we don't support someone as liberal as Trump. Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, they don't even realize the whole "pot calling the kettle black."

And what does this do to the few conservatives congressmen and senators, who also don't support Trump? Well, I'll tell you.
What happens to them is the same thing that happened to the moderate democrats when the radical progressives took over in about 2019.
Trump supporters are telling us to shut up and sit down. Our voices don't matter. And if we speak up, their tribe will attack us and "cancel" us to the point that no one will even bother listening to reason.

The Trump tribe is the 2023 cancel culture. And it's going to be just as insane as the lefts version of it. Look at what they're doing to DeSantis. Calling him a groomer, a RINO, an establishment politician. Even with the record he has against the woke mob, Disney, the alphabet people and even the covid establishment.
Trump says what conservatives want to here and claims he gets things done. However his followers don’t seem care about how he thumbs his nose at the constitution and our laws.

My proof is my most of my posts here. Plus my voting record of either actual conservative candidates like Ron Paul, or write ins for fiscal conservatives.

FFS, spending is why I've never cast one vote for a democrat. And haven't voted for a Republican president since Reagan. But that was before the internet. Before we had easy access to how much they were actually spending.
I wouldn't give Reagan my vote now. For the same reason I wouldn't give a democrat or Trump my vote now.

You sound like you're big on the MIC? Is that so?

And.

When did you feel your narrative slipping? :thup:

Trump says what conservatives want to here and claims he gets things done. However his followers don’t seem care about how he thumbs his nose at the constitution and our laws.
What does Biden do besides lie about his constant outrageous spending and tell Democrats that Republicans are the ones doing all the spending?

You mean like how Trump opened the border and doesn't prosecute criminals?

Tax cuts while eliminating tax deductions and HUGE spending increases..........Totally a liberal thing.
460 mile long expensive bandaid.
Saying you support religious rights and the police is just saying it. Politicians lie.
How did he reduce social programs, specifically?
Our military wasn't depleted. Republicans say that every time they take office. Obama had TONS of military contracts with weapons manufacturers.
I supported his anti Trans stuff.
Our energy independence came when the demand for oil hit an all time low. It's easy to be energy independent when 1/2 of Americans aren't driving. BTW, US oil field lay offs were at record highs long before the 2020 election. In fact, by july, (4 months before the elections) articles like this one were already being reported.

Colorado oil company hit by second wave of layoffs

And this one
The United States, the third-biggest employer in the oil and gas sector globally, saw the number of jobs in the industry decline to around 960,000 last year, down from approximately 1,080,000 employees in 2019. Due to the still ongoing downturn and the rollover effect into 2021, the number of oil and gas workers in the United States could drop to 950,000, the energy research company said.

And yet in one of the greatest economies we ever had, gasoline never hit $3.00 a gallon on a national level. As a liar, you quickly run to after covid hit to tell us about nobody driving. Well guess what? They were driving plenty before that because before covid, we had over a million jobs than Americans that could do them.

Tax cuts are a conservative thing. Tax increases are a liberal thing.

This band-aid you speak of was overwhelmingly supported by our Border Patrol. But that was only one part of stopping illegals. Trump created nearly a half-dozen new border policies because even he knew the wall couldn't do it alone. If you knew anything about it you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment. After he beat the commies in Congress and courts, once his policies got going, it reduced border crossings by 90%.

Like I said, don't vote--don't bitch. I'm 62 years old now and never in my lifetime have I seen a politician want to do everything I wanted them to do. In a country like ours all you can do is get as much of your agenda and concerns as you can. We don't live in an Autocracy. Our system of government is very complex and it's not decided by one man or one party. All not voting does is give the person that's going to do the most harm to this country a chance at running it as we see today.

If Trump were reelected we wouldn't have a border problem, the Ukraine war would have never happened, we wouldn't have out of control inflation. A news article was just posted yesterday. The article claims that our electricity rates will double this summer. That's why you vote for the best of the two candidates. As for Paul, he's not a conservative, he's a libertarian.

What do you ever do besides attacking Trump?

I totally ignore most of what Biden does, because there's nothing we can do about what he does now. Once elected, the deal is done. It's over. There's nothing we can do except look for people and ways to replace him when the next election comes.
I don't like or support 99% of what Biden has done, or is going to do. Why would I? I'm a fiscal conservative.

The next election is going to have Trump as the nominee. And since I don't like big spending, big government liberals, there's no way in hell I'm going to support him either.

Obviously, Trump doesn't suck as bad as Biden. But he's still waaaay to liberal for me.

And before you think I'm a far right kind of guy, think again. I'm still standing where all you republicans thought Reagan stood. And where you think Trump stands. But 75% of Trumps actions, proves he's standing left of center.

Fiscal conservatives advocate tax cuts, reduced government spending, free markets, deregulation, privatization, free trade, and minimal government debt. Fiscal conservatism follows the same philosophical outlook of classical liberalism.

Tell me something. Why do republicans always campaign on fiscal conservative principles. But once elected, they don't follow through with those same principles?
Trump promised to balance the budget in 4 years. He didn't even try. Now you can blame anything and anyone you want. Say it's all the democrats fault. Or the RINO's fault. And I won't necessarily disagree with you. BUT, I will point out the fact that Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in his entire term. And that was because it didn't spend enough.

You can't dodge or spin that into it being the fault of someone else. One spending veto. Trump own that. And if you can't hold Trump accountable and realize he's not actually conservative, then that simply means your owned by him. He's got you brainwashed into thinking all that liberal spending is the conservative thing to do.
When it fact, it's not even close to being conservative. It's 100% liberal.

Like I said, don't vote--don't bitch. I'm 62 years old now and never in my lifetime have I seen a politician want to do everything I wanted them to do. In a country like ours all you can do is get as much of your agenda and concerns as you can. We don't live in an Autocracy. Our system of government is very complex and it's not decided by one man or one party. All not voting does is give the person that's going to do the most harm to this country a chance at running it as we see today.

If Trump were reelected we wouldn't have a border problem, the Ukraine war would have never happened, we wouldn't have out of control inflation. A news article was just posted yesterday. The article claims that our electricity rates will double this summer. That's why you vote for the best of the two candidates. As for Paul, he's not a conservative, he's a libertarian.
I guarantee you that he has voted Democrat in every election.

I totally ignore most of what Biden does, because there's nothing we can do about what he does now. Once elected, the deal is done. It's over. There's nothing we can do except look for people and ways to replace him when the next election comes.
I don't like or support 99% of what Biden has done, or is going to do. Why would I? I'm a fiscal conservative.

The next election is going to have Trump as the nominee. And since I don't like big spending, big government liberals, there's no way in hell I'm going to support him either.

Obviously, Trump doesn't suck as bad as Biden. But he's still waaaay to liberal for me.

And before you think I'm a far right kind of guy, think again. I'm still standing where all you republicans thought Reagan stood. And where you think Trump stands. But 75% of Trumps actions, proves he's standing left of center.

Fiscal conservatives advocate tax cuts, reduced government spending, free markets, deregulation, privatization, free trade, and minimal government debt. Fiscal conservatism follows the same philosophical outlook of classical liberalism.

Tell me something. Why do republicans always campaign on fiscal conservative principles. But once elected, they don't follow through with those same principles?
Trump promised to balance the budget in 4 years. He didn't even try. Now you can blame anything and anyone you want. Say it's all the democrats fault. Or the RINO's fault. And I won't necessarily disagree with you. BUT, I will point out the fact that Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in his entire term. And that was because it didn't spend enough.

You can't dodge or spin that into it being the fault of someone else. One spending veto. Trump own that. And if you can't hold Trump accountable and realize he's not actually conservative, then that simply means your owned by him. He's got you brainwashed into thinking all that liberal spending is the conservative thing to do.
Obviously, you voted for Biden. You also didn't answer the question

You didn't answer my question: when have you ever attacked Biden's spending? You obviously never have. You're a tax and spend liberal, and you aren't fooling anyone.

If you voted for a liberal Republican, you're also just as much part of the problem.

Trump is a liberal Republican. He was very liberal when it came to spending, increasing the debt, increasing the size and scope of government.

I am SO GLAD someone else with good sense is posting about this.
(Contingent on you not proving to be dishonest)

I'm a conservative with conservative values and I value the Constitution.
But these Biden AND Trump Cultist have their blinders so tightly installed they cannot see reality or truth.

All these people voting for Trump are going to be shooting themselves in the foot. Same with Democrats and Biden or whoever.
It's a massive scam / good cop / bad cop game being played on them and they are none the wiser.

I'm "fairly" certain DeSantis is about the only one we can trust at this point.

Last edited:
My proof is my most of my posts here. Plus my voting record of either actual conservative candidates like Ron Paul, or write ins for fiscal conservatives.

FFS, spending is why I've never cast one vote for a democrat. And haven't voted for a Republican president since Reagan. But that was before the internet. Before we had easy access to how much they were actually spending.
I wouldn't give Reagan my vote now. For the same reason I wouldn't give a democrat or Trump my vote now.

You're a bit too intelligent for most here.
Provided you are being open and honest.

You're a lying piece of shit. You've never had an unkind word for Biden's spending.

Then why did you vote for Biden?

Unfortunately they never vote for it.

Why do so-called "fiscal conservatives" always vote for big spending left wingers?

You attack Trump but have nothing bad to say about Biden's outrageous spending? Who do you think you're fooling?

You can't dodge the fact that you have never attacked Biden's spending.

Forum List

Back