Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

Actually he gets most (or attempts to get most) of the things he said he was going to do.

Not any of the important stuff. Like you know, balancing the budget, paying the deficit down, staying out of the free market. Hell, he couldn't even keep his promise to work more than he golfed, or "lock her up."

Trump has always been good a good salesman. He knows the secret. Tell people what they want to hear.

I remember watching him discuss how his team would scour the internet forums and social media and find what people were saying, and then incorporate those issues into his speeches. Brilliant and slimy at the same time.

But it does make one wonder, if he's got to find out what we're saying, because he don't really know what's wrong on our end, just how out of touch could he be.

Remember when W found out what the cost of a jug of milk was? How surprised he was? Betcha Trump would be the same way.

Did I mention that you’re a worthless troll?

It shouldn’t go unmentioned. You’re a very unserious person.
It was a simple question and you’re desperately trying to squirm out of answering it.

That hasn’t gone unnoticed.

I'm guessing there's a lot of GOP congressmen and senators who are simply holding onto Trump for two reaons.
1. The Trump Cancel culture is just as viscous as the lefts. Enough to get them unseated from committee's and possibly lose elections (IE Justin Amash)
2. ATM, there's just no one else to turn to. If DeSantis declares he's in the race, we might see several Trump defectors. But Trumps created a swamp of his own. Filled with a lot of liberal Republicans like himself. People like Lindsey Graham and Kevin McCarthy.

I was excited when the 9 stepped up against McCarthy. And was shocked to see Trump side with the swamp. (well, kind of sort of). A lot of people I know where excited to see the swamp get some competition. But once Trump made his stand with McCarthy, I knew the swamp was going to win.
Yes, it's a mess. We have a lot of good people ... 75 million or more ... who instinctively understand that something very bad is happening to their country, something potentially lethal ... and they don't know what to do about it.

The American intelligentsia is very solidly Leftist: they are children of the Sixties, or the children of those children, or the grandchildren of those children. And they make up most of the teachers, professors, journalists, lawyers, etc. Most of them are not deeply ideological, so they're vulnerable to the minorities of hard-core Leftists among them who are.

We have some very good thinkers -- just read Claremont Review of Books, or First Things, or New Criterion or City Journal, or half a dozen other publications, to see that. But we're weak in that intermediate layer that the Left has. It's this layer that political activists come from, that politicians come from.

So we've got to try to make that deficit up, among other things. For starters, we need a website to which patriots can go, and find reliable factual information about both backround topics, and current events. It should also have a section of practical action ... how to write a professional press release, how to organize a demonstration, etc etc. All this information is available, it just needs to be brought together, edited a bit, and then curated. A half dozen people could do it.

Simple minded. Not the same thing.

That you are an unserious person and a pathetic troll. Probably true. You out yourself with each post.
Neat. You still didn’t answer the question.

1680046519711.jpeg

Your ad hominem doesn’t bother me. I said from the beginning that you just want to argue about nothing because you’re bored and angry. Says a lot about you.

If you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like myself, you've probably seen Trumps record of spending, increasing the size and scope of government and reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation. And you probably didn't like the idea of him assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. And you probably didn't like the idea of him either getting his butt kicked by Pelosi, or caving to her.
Not to mention all easily debunked lies that he told, just to get his uneducated followers to support him even more.
Things like:
Lock her up. Which he didn't even try
Make Mexico pay for the wall.... Not even possible.
Balance the budget in 4 years, that he didn't even try.
Get the national debt to zero in 8 years. Not even possible.

Just to name a few.

But if you're a die hard Trump supporter, all those lies were simply ignored. And why wouldn't they? Discussing them would mean they know Trump is lying and that they're overlooking those lies. And that in itself would cancel out all those things they said about Obama and Biden's lies being overlooked by their followers.

So where do FC/CC (fiscal and constitutional conservatives) go when there's no one to really support, except DeSantis. DeSantis has a good conservative record. But since the left and the Trump worshippers are aligned with each other now, one is surely to get cancelled by republican Trump supporters. Leaving us sort of standing alone, like the libertarian party.

I and many others have been treated like and called a liberal from Trumpbots, because we don't support someone as liberal as Trump. Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, they don't even realize the whole "pot calling the kettle black."

And what does this do to the few conservatives congressmen and senators, who also don't support Trump? Well, I'll tell you.
What happens to them is the same thing that happened to the moderate democrats when the radical progressives took over in about 2019.
Trump supporters are telling us to shut up and sit down. Our voices don't matter. And if we speak up, their tribe will attack us and "cancel" us to the point that no one will even bother listening to reason.

The Trump tribe is the 2023 cancel culture. And it's going to be just as insane as the lefts version of it. Look at what they're doing to DeSantis. Calling him a groomer, a RINO, an establishment politician. Even with the record he has against the woke mob, Disney, the alphabet people and even the covid establishment.
While I don't agree with Trump attacking DeSantis this post reads like something from the Lincoln Project

You are boring.

But again, your faux question could maybe be asked in the form of a legitimate question. You don’t care to try? I figured as much.
So you can’t answer why it isn’t legitimate. You just want to argue over nothing because you’re bored.

Forum List

Back