Get Ready For Mass US Citizen Unemployment

Biden revokes Trump ban on many green card applicants (msn.com)

The only reason that many of my friends allowed their kids to go into IT was because they thought Trump would win again.
Their kids, some of them married, are about to lose everything as they are replaced by 10s of thousands of Green Cards.

Melania tramp had a green card when she came here, and it wasn't till they married she became a citizen.

From 96 to 2006 she did not become a citizen. Now her parents moved here.
Melania Trump got green card through program for people with ‘extraordinary ability’: report | TheHill

Newsflash: She isn't that pretty compared to other Models. So it couldn't be her extroidanary Modeling that got the visa. Then again, if anyone were to sleep with "Him" that might be the reason. I am sure that Stormy (who is not really extroidinary either other then the Double Ds) didn't do it because he was a good lay. Here getting her Parents here and making them citizens is another example of "Do what I say,not what I do" of the Uber Rich.
I agree in that I don't find Trump's taste in women, other than Marla, to my liking.

The only reason that many of my friends allowed their kids to go into IT was because they thought Trump would win again.
Their kids, some of them married, are about to lose everything as they are replaced by 10s of thousands of Green Cards.

Melania tramp had a green card when she came here, and it wasn't till they married she became a citizen.

From 96 to 2006 she did not become a citizen. Now her parents moved here.
Melania Trump got green card through program for people with ‘extraordinary ability’: report | TheHill
So because Melania trump got a good deal you want to punish every American worker?

Democrats love it when people are unemployed and dependent on government.
The neo-Cons were no better when it came to shipping in cheap, incompetent labor.
The difference is Democrats don't even care if the illegals work. They're perfectly willing to give them free taxpayer money -- and have done so.

They just want the illegals to vote.

Hi Penelope :)
Anyone putting on a ballot HEY DO YOU WANT FREE MONEY eh it will always pass.
A huge law firm biggest in the US based in fla, A personal injury firm...needs CONSTANT cases to feed his thousands of employees, he championed this and it took him a few years through courts to finally find a liberal just to approve it...Once it was on the ballot anyone with a brain knew it would pass.

Am I for or against it...im both, I believe anyone working for a business with a 100 employees or more should have 15 min wage...But not people working in a hallmark greeting card store, or fastfood or walmart
There are just too many jobs that dont merit 15 min wage.

Anyone who is working a full time job should get a living wage, PERIOD. Full stop.

Walmart and McDonalds are rich corporations, they can afford to pay their employees a living wage. Instead, they pay poverty wages and then instruct their employees on how to apply for food stamps and Medicaid.

What everyone is forgetting here, is that Joe Biden opened the floodgates for illegals again.
They will come in and TAKE american jobs do you believe employers are going to hire illegals and give them 15 an hour.

Um, he didn't make it legal to hire undocumented workers. Most of the jobs they take are ones you wouldn't want to work even if they did pay $15.00 an hour.

Can a small business like a landscaper that has one employee can they pay them 15 a hour ?
There are dozens of categories that 15 min wages will end their business...what good is a 15 min wage when you cant earn it. Above all else it takes all incentive to strive for a better job away and that is bad, everyone should have drive and goals.

Maybe some people don't want to join the rat race and they are perfectly happy working a simple job if it pays enough.

No one ever said on their deathbed, "I wish I spent more time at the office."

You missed the whole point, EVERYONE even democrat strategists know the country and the economy cant handle a 15.00 min wage...Many thousands of business would just shutter instead of owners working for nothing.

There is a limit to what corps can charge

Remember how this works ? you start at the bottom and strive to move up. Democrats plan is start at the top, whether your worth it or not, thats ridiculous

Democrats know well small business across the country is in deep trouble, they want that, they want them out of business and only business' able to pay 15 an hour...someone should give the turds a lesson in how this all works.

We are definitely going to have vastly increased unemployment and a recession not to far in the future. Everything trump has done for an superb economy is being dimantled and replaced with democrat unemployment.

I truly do not understand how many intelligent democrat voters cant see whats being to THEM as well as everyone else...I dont understand how they can see how this country is being categorically disassembled to fit Iran Obamas views.

The brighter side is I believe, truly believe, the democrats will lose the house and senate in 2022 and the OP will take potus back in 2024...I will NOT vote for Anyone endoresed by nevertrumpers.

GWBush, Kasich, The lincoln project, <aka> the male homosexual abuse organization. Or from many others.
Becuase its THEM that screwed us all...democrats are expected to screw us...not our own and especially not people we supported at one time.

That why we need the stimulus.

Florida Minimum Wage To Increase

Thursday, December 31, 2020

However, this will not be the only minimum wage increase for 2021. In November, Florida voters passed a Constitutional Amendment which will gradually raise the minimum wage to $15.00 per hour by 2026. Specifically, the state minimum wage will increase each September as follows:

$10.00 on September 30, 2021;

$11.00 on September 30, 2022;

$12.00 on September 30, 2023;

$13.00 on September 30, 2024;

$14.00 on September 30, 2025; and

$15.00 on September 30, 2026.

On September 30 of each year after 2026, Florida’s minimum wage will again be subject to annual increases based upon the percentage increase in the federal “Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers in the South Region.”

Biden's is no different.

Hi Penelope :)
Anyone putting on a ballot HEY DO YOU WANT FREE MONEY eh it will always pass.
A huge law firm biggest in the US based in fla, A personal injury firm...needs CONSTANT cases to feed his thousands of employees, he championed this and it took him a few years through courts to finally find a liberal just to approve it...Once it was on the ballot anyone with a brain knew it would pass.

Am I for or against it...im both, I believe anyone working for a business with a 100 employees or more should have 15 min wage...But not people working in a hallmark greeting card store, or fastfood or walmart
There are just too many jobs that dont merit 15 min wage.

What everyone is forgetting here, is that Joe Biden opened the floodgates for illegals again.
They will come in and TAKE american jobs do you believe employers are going to hire illegals and give them 15 an hour.

Can a small business like a landscaper that has one employee can they pay them 15 a hour ?
There are dozens of categories that 15 min wages will end their business...what good is a 15 min wage when you cant earn it. Above all else it takes all incentive to strive for a better job away and that is bad, everyone should have drive and goals.
What so its good for Florida?? Landscapers make 15 an hour and more, at least they do in MI where I live.

Id bet they DO NOT, unless theyve been working for the guy for MANY years.

Look Penelope I respect your posts, heres what will happen to the landscapers and roofers and many other business and professions..they will all hire illegal immigrants for half.
My neighbor hired an american roofer that has been in business in the area for a long time and has a great reputation. Every man working on his roof was an illegal immigrant and the change was recent

Americans are going to lose jobs possibly in the 6 digits...They want to raise the min wage to a point many small business cant afford it and will shutter losing jobs...McDonalds and other fast food will go total robot rather than pay 15 bucks and we lose more jobs...Summer jobs for kids will be GONE...
THink customer service is bad now ?? just wait...

The democrats are opening the floodgates for illegals without any controls on employers hiring them.
Do you really believe employers who can WONT hire illegals...they do it now with this min wage..more than double it and watch what happens.

You missed the whole point, EVERYONE even democrat strategists know the country and the economy cant handle a 15.00 min wage...Many thousands of business would just shutter instead of owners working for nothing.

There is a limit to what corps can charge

Remember how this works ? you start at the bottom and strive to move up. Democrats plan is start at the top, whether your worth it or not, thats ridiculous

I don't know who everyone is...

The economy would do just fine with a living wage.

What corps always seem to be able to afford is eight figure salaries for executives who don't do very good jobs.

The difference is Democrats don't even care if the illegals work. They're perfectly willing to give them free taxpayer money -- and have done so.

They just want the illegals to vote.

Except most of them have jobs and despite all your claims, you have yet to prove they are voting in any signifigant numbers.
Yes, that's your dogma. Meanwhile, Democrats are buying votes from illegals.

You guys have been claiming that for 20 years... but younever come up with any proof.

1614385689076.png

Bigfoot on his way to buy votes from illegals....

You guys have been claiming that for 20 years... but younever come up with any proof.

View attachment 462083
Bigfoot on his way to buy votes from illegals....
You mean there's no proof you'd accept.

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on California Taxpayers

According to FAIR’s 2017 edition of The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers, Californians are on the hook for over $23 billion that is directly attributable to illegal immigration and its effects. This amounts to a staggering $1,799 paid per legally present household every year. Each member of a household headed by an illegal alien costs California taxpayers $6,517 per year.

California taxpayers pay for a wide variety of services offered to illegal aliens, including education, healthcare, public assistance, general government services, etc.

Poll Shows Noncitizens Can Shape Elections

A poll by John McLaughlin confirms again we may have a significant problem with noncitizens participating illegally in our elections. Based on a sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, McLaughlin found that of foreign-born respondents who were registered voters, 13 percent admitted they were not United States citizens.

In our 2012 book on voter fraud, John Fund and I noted numerous cases of noncitizen registration and voting all over the country. Only a month ago, the Board of Immigration Appeals of the Executive Office for Immigration Review at the Justice Department held that a Peruvian citizen who illegally registered and voted in the 2006 congressional election could be deported for violating federal law. The only reason she was caught is because she applied for naturalization in 2007 and admitted in the INS interview that she had voted in an American election.

In 2014, a study released by three professors at Old Dominion University and George Mason University, based on survey data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, estimated 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted illegally in the 2008 presidential election and 2.2 percent voted in the 2010 midterm congressional elections.

Since 80 percent of noncitizens vote Democratic, according to the study, noncitizen participation could have “been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes [in North Carolina in 2008], and Congressional elections” such as the 2008 race in Minnesota in which Al Franken was elected to the U.S. Senate, giving “Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote” to pass Obamacare. The Old Dominion/George Mason study was sharply attacked by progressive critics, but the mounting evidence makes clear this is a real problem.

Just think of all the fake green cards that are put out by the black market.
I'll get me a fake i got the vaccine card! From the same guy!

We currently HAVE mass unemployment

And when we get the covid relief bill passed that will put money into the economy and create jobs

There is going to be a Trump led red wave in 2022 the likes of which never seen before in history.

There is going to be a Trump led red wave in 2022 the likes of which never seen before in history.

Uh, huh.

Um, guy, the out of power party always makes gains in the midterms. It's a fundamental flaw in the system.

Wait. Wait. More predictions.

The sun will come up tomorrow.

Trump will say something stupid in the next week.

You'll be whining for the next two years.

See, these things are easy.

If American workers would learn to work a s cheaply as their foreign counterparts, they wouldn't be facing unemployment now would they?

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

If American workers would learn to work a s cheaply as their foreign counterparts, they wouldn't be facing unemployment now would they?

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"

Are you aware that labor and material costs have gone up in China to the point where many companies are now relocating to places like Vietnam? Are you aware that the end cost of an item, most of the cost is in shipping and not the actual manufacturing costs? We don't have to work as cheap as China. We do a better job AND the shipping costs are almost nothing. And the end product will be within 20%. And that's a cheap payment for millions of tax paying jobs for the US.

Forum List

Back