Get Ready For Mass US Citizen Unemployment

Biden revokes Trump ban on many green card applicants (msn.com)

The only reason that many of my friends allowed their kids to go into IT was because they thought Trump would win again.
Their kids, some of them married, are about to lose everything as they are replaced by 10s of thousands of Green Cards.

Melania tramp had a green card when she came here, and it wasn't till they married she became a citizen.

From 96 to 2006 she did not become a citizen. Now her parents moved here.
Melania Trump got green card through program for people with ‘extraordinary ability’: report | TheHill

Democrats know well small business across the country is in deep trouble, they want that, they want them out of business and only business' able to pay 15 an hour...someone should give the turds a lesson in how this all works.

We are definitely going to have vastly increased unemployment and a recession not to far in the future. Everything trump has done for an superb economy is being dimantled and replaced with democrat unemployment.

I truly do not understand how many intelligent democrat voters cant see whats being to THEM as well as everyone else...I dont understand how they can see how this country is being categorically disassembled to fit Iran Obamas views.

The brighter side is I believe, truly believe, the democrats will lose the house and senate in 2022 and the OP will take potus back in 2024...I will NOT vote for Anyone endoresed by nevertrumpers.

GWBush, Kasich, The lincoln project, <aka> the male homosexual abuse organization. Or from many others.
Becuase its THEM that screwed us all...democrats are expected to screw us...not our own and especially not people we supported at one time.

Democrats know well small business across the country is in deep trouble, they want that, they want them out of business and only business' able to pay 15 an hour...someone should give the turds a lesson in how this all works.

We are definitely going to have vastly increased unemployment and a recession not to far in the future. Everything trump has done for an superb economy is being dimantled and replaced with democrat unemployment.

I truly do not understand how many intelligent democrat voters cant see whats being to THEM as well as everyone else...I dont understand how they can see how this country is being categorically disassembled to fit Iran Obamas views.

The brighter side is I believe, truly believe, the democrats will lose the house and senate in 2022 and the OP will take potus back in 2024...I will NOT vote for Anyone endoresed by nevertrumpers.

GWBush, Kasich, The lincoln project, <aka> the male homosexual abuse organization. Or from many others.
Becuase its THEM that screwed us all...democrats are expected to screw us...not our own and especially not people we supported at one time.

That why we need the stimulus.

Florida Minimum Wage To Increase

Thursday, December 31, 2020

However, this will not be the only minimum wage increase for 2021. In November, Florida voters passed a Constitutional Amendment which will gradually raise the minimum wage to $15.00 per hour by 2026. Specifically, the state minimum wage will increase each September as follows:

$10.00 on September 30, 2021;

$11.00 on September 30, 2022;

$12.00 on September 30, 2023;

$13.00 on September 30, 2024;

$14.00 on September 30, 2025; and

$15.00 on September 30, 2026.

On September 30 of each year after 2026, Florida’s minimum wage will again be subject to annual increases based upon the percentage increase in the federal “Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers in the South Region.”

Biden's is no different.

Democrats love it when people are unemployed and dependent on government.
Democrats are the party of the poor, pissed off and dependent on government. They only care about party power. They could care less about American citizens or the illegal aliens they are inviting here. It's all about power. They're evil people.

However, this will not be the only minimum wage increase for 2021. In November, Florida voters passed a Constitutional Amendment which will gradually raise the minimum wage to $15.00 per hour by 2026. Specifically, the state minimum wage will increase each September as follows:

On September 30 of each year after 2026, Florida’s minimum wage will again be subject to annual increases based upon the percentage increase in the federal “Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers in the South Region.”

Biden's is no different.

Hi Penelope :)
Anyone putting on a ballot HEY DO YOU WANT FREE MONEY eh it will always pass.
A huge law firm biggest in the US based in fla, A personal injury firm...needs CONSTANT cases to feed his thousands of employees, he championed this and it took him a few years through courts to finally find a liberal just to approve it...Once it was on the ballot anyone with a brain knew it would pass.

Am I for or against it...im both, I believe anyone working for a business with a 100 employees or more should have 15 min wage...But not people working in a hallmark greeting card store, or fastfood or walmart
There are just too many jobs that dont merit 15 min wage.

What everyone is forgetting here, is that Joe Biden opened the floodgates for illegals again.
They will come in and TAKE american jobs do you believe employers are going to hire illegals and give them 15 an hour.

Can a small business like a landscaper that has one employee can they pay them 15 a hour ?
There are dozens of categories that 15 min wages will end their business...what good is a 15 min wage when you cant earn it. Above all else it takes all incentive to strive for a better job away and that is bad, everyone should have drive and goals.

Biden's is no different.

A huge law firm biggest in the US based in fla, A personal injury firm...needs CONSTANT cases to feed his thousands of employees, he championed this and it took him a few years through courts to finally find a liberal just to approve it...Once it was on the ballot anyone with a brain knew it would pass.

Am I for or against it...im both, I believe anyone working for a business with a 100 employees or more should have 15 min wage...But not people working in a hallmark greeting card store, or fastfood or walmart

What everyone is forgetting here, is that Joe Biden opened the floodgates for illegals again.
They will come in and TAKE american jobs do you believe employers are going to hire illegals and give them 15 an hour.

Can a small business like a landscaper that has one employee can they pay them 15 a hour ?
There are dozens of categories that 15 min wages will end their business...what good is a 15 min wage when you cant earn it. Above all else it takes all incentive to strive for a better job away and that is bad, everyone should have drive and goals.

Yup. I live in Florida and voted no on that one. John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan is the one who got it on the ballot. Of course it passed cause people don't ever look at the long view. They just want their kids to make $15 and hour.

Small business owners can't afford to pay that kind of wage. Bigger companies will just pass the cost onto the consumer. That $3.00 burger you just bought will double in cost.

Then lets look at folks who have been employed at a place for a while. They aren't making that $15 and hour. In comes a newbie and he gets payed that rate?? I can see hard feelings.

I'm wondering how many small businesses will be out of business??

Biden's is no different.

What so its good for Florida?? Landscapers make 15 an hour and more, at least they do in MI where I live.

Anyone who is working a full time job should get a living wage, PERIOD. Full stop.

Walmart and McDonalds are rich corporations, they can afford to pay their employees a living wage. Instead, they pay poverty wages and then instruct their employees on how to apply for food stamps and Medicaid.

Um, he didn't make it legal to hire undocumented workers. Most of the jobs they take are ones you wouldn't want to work even if they did pay $15.00 an hour.

Maybe some people don't want to join the rat race and they are perfectly happy working a simple job if it pays enough.

No one ever said on their deathbed, "I wish I spent more time at the office."

Small business owners can't afford to pay that kind of wage. Bigger companies will just pass the cost onto the consumer. That $3.00 burger you just bought will double in cost.

No, actually, it won't.

Labor is a small part of what it costs to run a fast food franchise.

The Wisconsin governor and cocksucker, Evers, also wants the baboons tranqued-down on gonad-effeminizing cannabis and in their unemployment boxes watching tv, not on the street busting up for free shit, though even then, American females will deliver free shit right to their door.

Biden revokes Trump ban on many green card applicants (msn.com)

The only reason that many of my friends allowed their kids to go into IT was because they thought Trump would win again.
Their kids, some of them married, are about to lose everything as they are replaced by 10s of thousands of Green Cards.

Melania tramp had a green card when she came here, and it wasn't till they married she became a citizen.

From 96 to 2006 she did not become a citizen. Now her parents moved here.
Melania Trump got green card through program for people with ‘extraordinary ability’: report | TheHill

Newsflash: She isn't that pretty compared to other Models. So it couldn't be her extroidanary Modeling that got the visa. Then again, if anyone were to sleep with "Him" that might be the reason. I am sure that Stormy (who is not really extroidinary either other then the Double Ds) didn't do it because he was a good lay. Here getting her Parents here and making them citizens is another example of "Do what I say,not what I do" of the Uber Rich.

Forum List

Back