Get ready for a sharp rise of school shootings in Texas

Texas lawmakers reach deal allowing guns on campus - Houston Chronicle

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Nothing could go wrong. Right? Right?

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Why the fuck do you want MORE guns on school grounds?

You expect a sharp rise in school shootings. Can you make this more precise? How much of a rise are you confident will happen? Do you expect a rise just in minor incidents or also incidents which result in multiple deaths?

If a gun is brought on a school campus, there is an 100 percent chance that a murder will occur. Case in point: Adam Lanza

Now that it is legal to bring guns on campus, I predict that for every person who brings a gun on campus, there will be AT LEAST another murder added to America's rising gun crime toll
You are an idiot. A gun = 100% chance?

The far right legislature passed a law allowing any student, regardless of criminal record, state of inebriation, or age, to carry a handgun onto Texas school campuses

Riddle me this, NRA nutjobs. Adam Lanza killed students whit a gun. Cho Seung Hui killed students with a gun. Charles Whitman killed students with a gun

Because there was no guns in that school, so that Adam Lanza was able to kill that many kids.
If you are willing to pay up for uniformed, and armed, security to wander the halls, you have my blessing. But, a school should not be a prison which means we have a serious problem on our hands.

The law will be on hold and in court before school starts.

Haven't been paying attention have you, 12 other states have similar laws in place, they are not being held up in court. So what would be the basis for this one to be?
Pissed off Texas colleges. It's that whole State's Rights thing, remember?

OH! Those liberal bastions of indoctrination that rely on that same legislature for huge portions of their funding, don't bet your life on it.

Now answer the question, what would be the legal basis for a challenge?

Thanks moron.....you make my case...

Judge says Texas school funding still unconstitutional - CBS News

AUSTIN, Texas - A judge declared Texas' school finance system unconstitutional again Thursday, finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer the state still fails to provide adequate funding or distribute it fairly among school districts in wealthy and poor areas.

What did it say.....

finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer

Only a moron lefty would say an extra 3 billion dollars...meaning they already paid for their schools...and put in 3 billion more......is not funding schools...

How do you morons manage to hold jobs and drive cars....?
Yeah, it's more money into a still underfunded and unconstitutional system you dumbass.

You say Texas doesn't fund it's schools, and link to this....

finding that even though the Legislature pumped an extra $3 billion-plus into classrooms last summer

And then call me the dumb ass......

Look...I get it...you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party...you can't help being ignorant when it comes to truth and reality.....democrat controlled schools don't want you to have any idea what those things are.....but please....educate yourself....break away from the former slave owning party....be a free person.......
That's correct, it doesn't fund them as they should be. Learn to think like a grownup. If I tell you the bill is $100 and you hand me $50, and then I say the bill is still $100 so you hand me $5 more than doesn't mean you paid the bill you fucking moron.
You understand that "they dont fund their schools" and "they dont fund their schools as they should" are two completely different things, right?
Maybe when you get done with 6th grade again this time you'll understand the difference.
Give it a fuckin' rest. No adult believes I said they don't fund the schools, at all, literal version, versus they don't fund their schools sufficiently. Grow the fuck up people.

Translation "You caught me lying so I'm going to act like no one believes I really meant what I really said, and then I'll cuss at you as if that makes my comments more true!" (signed.... Bill Clinton)

Because there was no guns in that school, so that Adam Lanza was able to kill that many kids.

Yeah, the leftist gun laws worked perfectly. Adam Lanza didn't have to worry about being shot by anyone......

If you are willing to pay up for uniformed, and armed, security to wander the halls, you have my blessing. But, a school should not be a prison which means we have a serious problem on our hands.

Qualified armed teachers is not a prison, plus you don't need to pay for any security if they are armed.

Qualified armed teachers is not a prison, plus you don't need to pay for any security if they are armed.
Always trying to get away on the cheap aren't you? Instead of doing it the right way you ******-rig it, as they say in these parts. Typical American. There's a real solution but that cost money so you reject it. And the teachers already have enough to do, for too little money, to be asked to put their lives on the line being armed as well. We have people for that, who know the risks, so pay up for the professionals.

Yeah, the leftist gun laws worked perfectly. Adam Lanza didn't have to worry about being shot by anyone......
Show us the law that said the school couldn't have armed teachers, administrators, or security there? Oh right, there isn't one.

Always trying to get away on the cheap aren't you? Instead of doing it the right way you ******-rig it, as they say in these parts. Typical American. There's a real solution but that cost money so you reject it.

It means you hate it when it isn't government doing the job, that costs taxpayers up the ying yang.

Always trying to get away on the cheap aren't you? Instead of doing it the right way you ******-rig it, as they say in these parts. Typical American. There's a real solution but that cost money so you reject it.

It means you hate it when it isn't government doing the job, that costs taxpayers up the ying yang.
Nope, it means I use the right tool for the right job. The teachers and administrators already have jobs now don't they?

Using your logic we'd have no cops, everyone would just carry a gun, cops cost money.

Right, prisons are gun free zones, no reason a school should be.

Right, prisons are gun free zones, no reason a school should be.
You must have missed where I said armed security was fine by me, so, pay up.

Show us the law that said the school couldn't have armed teachers, administrators, or security there? Oh right, there isn't one.

Federal Gun Free School Zones Act

Doesn't apply to Armed Security Guards and Police now does it? Nothing said you couldn't have guns in that school, if they were handled correctly.

It was already illegal for these murders to run around killing people... Making guns illegal does not stop murders from killing people it just stops the good guys from being able to defend themselves. But you know this.. don't you?

I thought Wittman had a small whatchamacallit, like a slit, to shoot through.

I can't imagine keeping someone down, if you're shooting up.

But anyway...I'm all for open carry, always have been

There were lots of "slits", but Whitman was a drug addled coward. UT paid a bunch of money to repair the bullet impacts from people on the ground who tried to tag him.

The fact is that people returned fire, and it helped keep the lunatic pinned down until someone else had enough brass to neutralize him.

We agree on open carry.

He wasn't a "drug addled coward"...the dude had a brain tumor.

Doesn't apply to Armed Security Guards and Police now does it? Nothing said you couldn't have guns in that school, if they were handled correctly.

All of that cost's more money from tax payers.
To you it's all about government should do it rather than the individuals who could be responsible and very qualified.

Forum List

Back