"Get Over Your Temper Tantrum, Mr President!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCain to Obama Get over your temper tantrum Mr. President and focus on ISIS Fox News

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that President Obama is letting his personal issues with newly re-elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu affect his decision-making and shared policy goals...

During the interview, McCain called out Obama and told him: “Get over your temper tantrum, Mr. President.”

McCain went on to call out the administration’s Middle East policies and said Obama’s priorities are “so screwed up that it’s unbelievable...”

Democratic Rep. Steve Israel, also a guest on the show, suggested everyone drop the drama and get back to the fundamentals.
Hey Bibi, go fuck yourself. The rest of the world feels as Obama does, you are lying sack of shit who no one wants to work with.
You don't recognize that Obama is acting like a two year old at the checkout in the grocery store? Throwing himself on the floor , screaming, kicking and drumming his heels on the floor? Get your blinders off, PaintMyOutHouse.
Nope. He's acting like a man who said if you fuck with me I will fuck you back, twice as hard, asshole. Bibi messed with the bull, now he gets the horns.

Do try and remember, Bibi needs Obama not the other way around. Just because the Zionist Nazi bitch is your hero doesn't mean he gets a pass for breaking the rules.
No rules were broken. The ref didn't throw a flag. You are penalized 90 yards for delay of common sense.
When he came here, he broke the rules. When he lied, yet again, to get elected, he broke the rules. The guy is scum, that you love.
I could swear you are talking about Obama. He lied about bengazi right before an election. Lets not forget about you love getting some Gruber. Lol

McCain isn't the only one concerned. Even some democrats are saying that it's time that obama just accept the results of an election in a foreign country and move on. His childish pettyness is causing more harm than good.

You don't recognize that Obama is acting like a two year old at the checkout in the grocery store? Throwing himself on the floor , screaming, kicking and drumming his heels on the floor? Get your blinders off, PaintMyOutHouse.
Nope. He's acting like a man who said if you fuck with me I will fuck you back, twice as hard, asshole. Bibi messed with the bull, now he gets the horns.

Do try and remember, Bibi needs Obama not the other way around. Just because the Zionist Nazi bitch is your hero doesn't mean he gets a pass for breaking the rules.
No rules were broken. The ref didn't throw a flag. You are penalized 90 yards for delay of common sense.
When he came here, he broke the rules. When he lied, yet again, to get elected, he broke the rules. The guy is scum, that you love.
Rules? What rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules.
And if you say protocol, a democrat has no conception of protocol, honor and truth. Go away.
Call it anything you like. The Little Zionist Nazi bitch fucked himself, and I couldn't be happier. Iran is pretty happy too, they have an obvious reason to build the bomb, as they should.
That bomb will undergo a late term abortion. About 30,000 pounds of TNT Bunker Buster.

Rules? What rules? We don't need no stinkin' rules.
And if you say protocol, a democrat has no conception of protocol, honor and truth. Go away.
Call it anything you like. The Little Zionist Nazi bitch fucked himself, and I couldn't be happier. Iran is pretty happy too, they have an obvious reason to build the bomb, as they should.
That bomb will undergo a late term abortion. About 30,000 pounds of TNT Bunker Buster.
You couldn't find it now it you tired. They've learned that lesson.

McCain to Obama Get over your temper tantrum Mr. President and focus on ISIS Fox News

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that President Obama is letting his personal issues with newly re-elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu affect his decision-making and shared policy goals...

During the interview, McCain called out Obama and told him: “Get over your temper tantrum, Mr. President.”

McCain went on to call out the administration’s Middle East policies and said Obama’s priorities are “so screwed up that it’s unbelievable...”

Democratic Rep. Steve Israel, also a guest on the show, suggested everyone drop the drama and get back to the fundamentals.
Hey Bibi, go fuck yourself. The rest of the world feels as Obama does, you are lying sack of shit who no one wants to work with.

No, how about you and your mongrel President fuck off.

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that President Obama is letting his personal issues with newly re-elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu affect his decision-making and shared policy goals..

Fuck John McCain, he and his kind should have thought out what effect that letter might have.....before the dumb fucks signed and sent it.

Obama needs to tell the Israelis to fuck off and go see Mitch the Bitch and The Boner man if they need something.

Just what is it that you think we need from the Israelis? They brought this shit on themselves. Now they need to live with it or fix it.

Wait so John McCain is bad again? A few weeks ago he was the left wing nut's hero, now he's the goat? Besides being total whack jobs, you guys a too fickle for words.

Your Mongrel President lied through his teeth about EVERYTHING ;)

Fuck him and the cow he rode in on....oh yes and you too.

How about you grow up and deal with the real word, where both actions and words matter.

And who is your president, that pants-shitter and child rapist Terrible Ted?

they have an obvious reason to build the bomb, as they should.

So you support Iran having nuclear weapons. And then either dominating the Persian Gulf, or forcing the other nations in that region to get their own nuclear weapons. Yeah, that makes sense......
Yes, it does. We call it M.A.D, and it works to keep the peace.

Sen. John McCain said Sunday that President Obama is letting his personal issues with newly re-elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu affect his decision-making and shared policy goals..

Fuck John McCain, he and his kind should have thought out what effect that letter might have.....before the dumb fucks signed and sent it.

Obama needs to tell the Israelis to fuck off and go see Mitch the Bitch and The Boner man if they need something.

Just what is it that you think we need from the Israelis? They brought this shit on themselves. Now they need to live with it or fix it.

Wait so John McCain is bad again? A few weeks ago he was the left wing nut's hero, now he's the goat? Besides being total whack jobs, you guys a too fickle for words.
It's amazing. The libs here will post McCain quotes criticizing the GOP or the Tea Party and deeclare that McCain is a true American patriot. But when McCain criticizes Obama or the Dems he's a senile bully.

How about you grow up and deal with the real word, where both actions and words matter.

Oh make no mistake telling you to fuck is the :real" world, but it's ok I'd say it to your face too punk ;)

I'm quite certain you are just as much a mongrel as barak.

Right now I don't have one, he can fuck himself....so can you.

This is great. Liberals getting upset about somebody lying, after 6 years of defending the worst liar in world history. Now they act like they have integrity and lying to get elected is a terrible thing to do. You assholes have zero credibility so STFU.

Right now I don't have one, he can fuck himself....so can you.
Move to Israel, Jewboy.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

Get over the fact that you LOST in 2008, McCranky.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

PERFECT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back