Germany shows us why Republican policies will ALWAYS "fail".

Germany shows us why Republcan policies will ALWAYS "fail."

Congratulations! You are now in the Book of World Records for contorted argument. It's a hoot to read, well done. I like how going through point by point every one maps differently in that some are more like one party, some like the other, some like both and some like either. It's like going down a trail and arguing if the rocks you saw on the way remind you more of the Grand Canyon or Death Valley.

Also, why is fail in quotes?

I wondered that too. I decided he didn't realize it meant he contradicted himself.

The adjusted level of joblessness has now fallen to 2.92 million people, or 6.9 percent, the lowest for 20 years. The figures also show how Germany, Europe’s largest economy and one of the world’s leading export-driven economies, has fully recovered from the financial crisis of 2008, when almost 3.2 million people were registered as unemployed.

Figures from the labor agency showed that fewer companies were still working with short-time workers, especially the automobile industry, which has been lifted by growth in the Chinese market and the expansion there of the luxury car market as the middle class expands.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/30/business/global/german-jobless-rate-declines.html

-----------------------------

Remember, Germany had to absorb another "entire" country, East Germany, after the collapse of the USSR. They are also being counted on to bail out other European countries.

Germany has almost no natural resources, yet, they are a leading exporter and have the worlds 5h largest economy.

They live longer.

Take more vacations.

The middle class is buying "luxury" cars.

They work fewer hours.

Everyone is covered by health care.

More people are educated.

They are a democratic country.

They have fast rail.

They are are using renewable energy.

They have the most strict laws in Europe for clean air and clean water.

The rich and the middle class are much closer together.

Government is involved with every aspect of business.

Government, Universities and Business works together.

It was only a couple of years before I was born the US was rebuilding Germany. Now, Republicans won't even let us rebuild this country. You don't see companies "fleeing" Germany because their corporate tax is too high. You don't see the rich taking their money and leaving because they don't like the tax rate. You don't see them slashing funding for education.

GOP Plans for America:

Slash education.

End Social Security.

End Medicare.

No infrastructure improvements.

End Romneycare.

Tax cuts for billionaires.

Subsidies for corporations.

If the Republican Plan is to turn us into a third world country, it's working. On the news, it was mentioned that at the Conservative Women's Convention in Kansas last week, 60% said they didn't believe in evolution. I never met a German who didn't believe in evolution. What does that have to do with anything? It's part of science and education.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How Rdean says "I'm a hateful fucking asshole"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8]Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick! - YouTube[/ame]

Conservatives RUN GERMANY

YOU FUCKED YOURSELF!!!!

DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS?????

WHAT A FUCKING NIMROD!!!

Angela Merkel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This thread is a keeper!

Last edited:
Xenophobia, ignorance, and stupid insults...The Pub Dupe argument. Public education costs doubled under Boooosh. Banana Republicans and brainwashed dittoheads...

You mean this party?
The National Democratic Party of Germany – The People's Union (German: Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands – Die Volksunion, NPD), is a far right German nationalist party.
Same as the republican party here (conservative).

Rdean and his cronies don't understand conservatives believe in good health care for all. What we've had for years and what this imbecile and his followers have given us is an absolute joke. There is nothing on that list from Germany that I don't agree with.

Without our divider-in-chief we might have a chance. It takes government working hand in hand with it's people to make it work. Government involvement doesn't mean regulations so ridiculous profits can't be made. Oh and where do the Unions stand in Germany?? They understand the companies can just move to a better environment, they can't demand stuff that can't be paid for. ;)

Xenophobia, ignorance, and stupid insults...The Pub Dupe argument. Public education costs doubled under Boooosh. Banana Republicans and brainwashed dittoheads...

Ev'rybody's talkin' 'bout
Bagism, Shagism, Dragism, Madism, Ragism, Tagism
This-ism, that-ism, ism ism ism

here's the best thing Germany can show us...

oktoberfest.jpg

oktoberfest6.jpg

Oktoberfest+Beer+Mug+2008+Presentation+1oLzxeF3o5tl.jpg

You realize that the party that has run Germany for the last several years is not the SDP but the CDU/CSU conservative coalition? In other words, the German version of the Republican party has been in power since November of 2005.

Yes, but the CDU/CSU is still significantly to the left of the American Democratic Party.

I like this place. It has lots of friendly robot people who all have red, white and blue foam #1 fingers stuck up each other's asses.

The term "conservative" is used to describe the majority party in Germany and these jokers think they have bosom buddies in Berlin. Take a look at the platforms of the leading parties there and see how the match up with the GOP. Really.............it will be fun.

I like this place. It has lots of friendly robot people who all have red, white and blue foam #1 fingers stuck up each other's asses.

The term "conservative" is used to describe the majority party in Germany and these jokers think they have bosom buddies in Berlin. Take a look at the platforms of the leading parties there and see how the match up with the GOP. Really.............it will be fun.
What part of "We aren't Germany", didn't you understand?

Leave it to the noob in the ḥijāb to downplay sex games and thread jack a perfectly good discussion on German boobs and beer. Sheesh.

Forum List

Back