Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

For the OP:

You want real History?

Fine!

Let own this nonsense and let discuss the Genocide and Stealing of lands here in the United States of America!

Let discuss the fact that Lincoln never had any intention of freeing the slaves and only did so to punish the Southern Confederate States for it insurrection!!

Let discuss the fact Lincoln and Grant were hoping Lee would join the Union in it fight against the Confederate States of America and even after the war Lee was not branded as a traitor nor hated by the North for his fight against the Union Army!!!

Let discuss the fact Lincoln himself was a Lawyer for Slave owners!!!!

Let also discuss the North was losing their ass until the death of Stonewall Jackson and had he lived the South might have won!!!!!

Let also discuss the mistreatment of Asian Americans in the 1800’s and 1900’s!

Let discuss the fact W. Wilson and FDR were well known racists along with LBJ and yet all three are not painted badly in the left history!!

Let discuss what FDR did to Japanese-Americans and how he allowed the U.S. Government to confiscate their lands and put them into Prison Camps!!!

Want real CRT or just Black vs White History that excludes facts about how this country has abused many minorities from Hispanics to Asians and Slavery was just part of it!!!

For the OP:

You want real History?

Fine!

Let own this nonsense and let discuss the Genocide and Stealing of lands here in the United States of America!

Let discuss the fact that Lincoln never had any intention of freeing the slaves and only did so to punish the Southern Confederate States for it insurrection!!

Let discuss the fact Lincoln and Grant were hoping Lee would join the Union in it fight against the Confederate States of America and even after the war Lee was not branded as a traitor nor hated by the North for his fight against the Union Army!!!

Let also discuss the North was losing their ass until the death of Stonewall Jackson and had he lived the South might have won!!!!!

Let discuss the fact W. Wilson and FDR were well known racists along with LBJ and yet all three are not painted badly in the left history!!

Let discuss what FDR did to Japanese-Americans and how he allowed the U.S. Government to confiscate their lands and put them into Prison Camps!!!

Want real CRT or just Black vs White History that excludes facts about how this country has abused many minorities from Hispanics to Asians and Slavery was just part of it!!!
YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE THE UNITED STATES IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT

For the OP:

You want real History?

Fine!

Let me also add the real damn reason why the North wanted to limit ( Not stop ) Slavery because of economics and not because it was the correct course of action!

The North couldn’t compete with the South free labor force and the North wanted to prevent New States from entering the Union from having the option to have Slaves or not.

The North and South war was never about freeing Slaves but about the South leaving the Union and for their insurrection Lincoln punished them by freeing all Slaves almost two years into the damn war!

So you want real history or the history you want to sell?

It seem the OP didn’t because they are demanding White Society ( Especially WASP Society ) need CRT and own something while ignoring the reality America was built on racism, hate and bigotry…

I learned about Trail of Tears in grade school along with Slavery and the mistreatment of Asian, Irish, Italian and German Americans and yet the only history the OP is suggesting should be taught is about the mistreatment of Black Society and Slavery and how White Society should be punished for it even more today because White Society back then didn’t get punished enough…

So why is it the fringe left only focuses on one segment of society and not the entire history of this nation?
I learned about the trail of tears too. Seems we were taught US history warts and all.

I haven't been punished.🤔🙄
Perhaps you have been and didn’t know it. If you ever applied to a top university and were rejected, it may have been due to Affirmative Action in which you were kicked to the curb to make room for a much lower-scoring, lower GPA black.

Perhaps you have been and didn’t know it. If you ever applied to a top university and were rejected, it may have been due to Affirmative Action in which you were kicked to the curb to make room for a much lower-scoring, lower GPA black.
I didn't have a problem. I got early acceptance at the school of my choice. So did my kids and grandkids. The Grandchildren blew it up with amazing scholarships from top schools... And they are all blue eyed blondes.

It seem the OP didn’t because they are demanding White Society ( Especially WASP Society ) need CRT and own something while ignoring the reality America was built on racism, hate and bigotry…

I learned about Trail of Tears in grade school along with Slavery and the mistreatment of Asian, Irish, Italian and German Americans and yet the only history the OP is suggesting should be taught is about the mistreatment of Black Society and Slavery and how White Society should be punished for it even more today because White Society back then didn’t get punished enough…

So why is it the fringe left only focuses on one segment of society and not the entire history of this nation?
I’ve asked the same question. Why are the libs focused solely on the historical wrongs to blacks, and no other group? When I’ve said that I learned about slavery, the Underground Railroad, Jim Crow laws, etc., they’ve said, “well, did you learn about [insert incident od poor treatment of blacks here]?” Well, no….but there’s plenty of wrongdoing against other groups that were never taught. How many of us learned that Grant issued an edict forcing Jews in three states to abandon their homes with 24 hours notice?

Besides that, the total focus of these libs is to teach how bad this country is, rather than its foresight and positives. This is all part of their plan to transform America, and you do that by convincing our children that America is so bad it needs a transformation in the first place.

I’ve asked the same question. Why are the libs focused solely on the historical wrongs to blacks, and no other group? When I’ve said that I learned about slavery, the Underground Railroad, Jim Crow laws, etc., they’ve said, “well, did you learn about [insert incident od poor treatment of blacks here]?” Well, no….but there’s plenty of wrongdoing against other groups that were never taught. How many of us learned that Grant issued an edict forcing Jews in three states to abandon their homes with 24 hours notice?

Besides that, the total focus of these libs is to teach how bad this country is, rather than its foresight and positives. This is all part of their plan to transform America, and you do that by convincing our children that America is so bad it needs a transformation in the first place.
Hogwash. You're projecting.

I didn't have a problem. I got early acceptance at the school of my choice. So did my kids and grandkids. The Grandchildren blew it up with amazing scholarships from top schools... And they are all blue eyed blondes.

Me, neither - on a personal level. Got into every school I applied to. But the point remains - many whites have been punished via affirmative action.

Beyond that, they are being punished in the workplace. When Biden, for example, announces that whites will Be excluded from consideration for a prestigious, lifelong job, then whites are being punished by virtue of their race.

View attachment 644252

Most of the families I live around came to the United States after the Civil War so we don't need to embrace or be humbled about anything dealing with slavery and we filled US uniforms during both those World Wars against our German cousins so FO.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Germany did it over and over again......before WWI. Europe has a history of killing each other.

Here is a video......When Prussia and Germany said.........we want DENMARK.

Yea, Germany has its problems, but what do you expect? The effect of Nazism is still being felt there, but Germany has not tried to cover it up. It has owned its past, unlike Japan and the U.S..
Every Nation on earth has it's lines drawn from War........Show me on the map were men butchering each other haven't been the cause of new maps being drawn.......

Yet you fucks only look at one map while ignoring the rest...............FO

Me, neither - on a personal level. Got into every school I applied to. But the point remains - many whites have been punished via affirmative action.

Beyond that, they are being punished in the workplace. When Biden, for example, announces that whites will Be excluded from consideration for a prestigious, lifelong job, then whites are being punished by virtue of their race.
I don't think that's true, but these days every one seems to be competing for victim status..

Even Trump. He's been complaining for 50 years that he's treated unfairly and the system is rigged against him.

The sand box troll continues his disinformation campaign to cause Americans to choke each other.............Heard Israel blew some more of your shit up the other day......

poor thing.

Forum List

Back