Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

Why do I say we deny our past? Have you ever heard of Critical Race Theory? Three letters, CRT, makes conservative whites start foaming at the mouth.

View attachment 644249
Yes, because blames all white people and cannot change the actions of people who have no control over the actions of their ancestors. I recently found out my great grandfather was a slave. What should I do? Many other whites came to this country after slavery was a bad memory. What should they do?

Considering Commies tried to overthrow the governments of France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and succeeded in Russia where they proceeded to butcher the Christian clergy, Nazism was pretty easy to predict. We fought the wrong enemy in WWll BTW in Europe.
No, but we only fought ONE of the right enemies. We never should have supported the USSR.

When did they stop teaching the history of slavery and The Civil War in schools?

I certainly remember we were taught it when I went to school.
Libs do not want to teach history

They want white kids to be humbled and shamed

Why?

Because black kids are not succeeding at the same rate as whites and asians

Rather then exhort blacks to do better they - meaning libs - want whites to achieve less

Last edited:
So letting in muslim rapists in now that target women and small children alike for gang rapes is deserved because 80 years ago----different germans then attacked jews like the muslims still do today? You are one sick puppy....

Most Muslims just ignore Israel... Or, do you hold all Arabs responsible for Hamas?

Isn't Germany the Fatherland?

Then there's Mother Russia.

The personification of Russia is traditionally feminine and most commonly maternal since medieval times
correct!

on the other hand, Frau Germanis is female also.

Forum List

Back