Germany Owns its Past: America Denies Hers.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Why do I say we deny our past? Have you ever heard of Critical Race Theory? Three letters, CRT, makes conservative whites start foaming at the mouth.

278929352_424706033034735_7455862779380528739_n.jpg

Why do I say we deny our past? Have you ever heard of Critical Race Theory? Three letters, CRT, makes conservative whites start foaming at the mouth.

View attachment 644249
Actually the kids are damaged from it. Germany is pretty warped now-----and because of all this white guilting being taken to a level of just propaganda, they have allowed things like Merkel in and all of her Middle Eastern RAPE GANGS.

Actually the kids are damaged from it. Germany is pretty warped now-----and because of all this white guilting being taken to a level of just propaganda, they have allowed things like Merkel in and all of her Middle Eastern RAPE GANGS.
Yea, Germany has its problems, but what do you expect? The effect of Nazism is still being felt there, but Germany has not tried to cover it up. It has owned its past, unlike Japan and the U.S..

Yea, Germany has its problems, but what do you expect? The effect of Nazism is still being felt there, but Germany has not tried to cover it up. It has owned its past, unlike Japan and the U.S..
So letting in muslim rapists in now that target women and small children alike for gang rapes is deserved because 80 years ago----different germans then attacked jews like the muslims still do today? You are one sick puppy....

View attachment 644249
Humbled?!

Go fuck humble yourself, you vicious, moralizing prick. Only a sadist would impose the poison of CRT on the minds of precious little ones.

Last edited:

View attachment 644249

Germany now blames America for the Holocaust and hates us for it.

Nonsensical but true

We can't "own" the entire history of human slavery and land stealing soooo yeah. We're worse than using babies for target practice and driving them alive into fires by the truckload.

That's where Germany is now

View attachment 644249
Do the Germans tell young children that they are still nazis and always will be?

Thats what libs in America are telling white children only the lie here is racism snd white privilage

When did they stop teaching the history of slavery and The Civil War in schools?

I certainly remember we were taught it when I went to school.
I was asking myself the same question, so maybe the OP is needing to explain that better or is it the OP wanting Americans especially the WASP society to just focus on Blacks and nothing else because hate to tell the OP America has a horrible racist and bigoted history that includes genocide and mistreatment of my societies that were not black…

Maybe the OP should ask why we don’t focus on the Genocide done to the tribes across this country or the mistreatment of Mexicans and Asians and the OP just want to focus on one group only?

Does the OP truly believe slavery was worse than being genocide and having your lands stolen from you?

So maybe those like the OP need to get a real history lesson and stop trying to erase the truth and making this a Black vs White thing!

I learned about slavery in school.. so did my kids and grandkids.
It seem the OP didn’t because they are demanding White Society ( Especially WASP Society ) need CRT and own something while ignoring the reality America was built on racism, hate and bigotry…

I learned about Trail of Tears in grade school along with Slavery and the mistreatment of Asian, Irish, Italian and German Americans and yet the only history the OP is suggesting should be taught is about the mistreatment of Black Society and Slavery and how White Society should be punished for it even more today because White Society back then didn’t get punished enough…

So why is it the fringe left only focuses on one segment of society and not the entire history of this nation?

Forum List

Back