Germany is the Muslim Paradise

By forcing employers to OBEY the law...we will have a society of the RULE OF LAW.

Economies will scale and adjust.

Who is your moral compass, David Rockefeller?
How can the economy adjust to the absence of people who pick apples or drive trucks or producing some goods? By scaling down the production and increasing imports. Extra costs will be laid on common customers.

Rockfeller has nothing to do with that. Look on the UK as an example of the workers shortage.

Bleipriester
Nazi, let it be to try to speak with me.

It´s mostly both. The mosques are funded by associations linked to either Turkey or Saudi Arabia. Sometimes Iran. And there is German government money going to a lot of mosques. My town of 115K inhabitants features 10 mosques, mostly Turkish. Good you pay up, imagine all those Muslims straying around in desperation.
no comment

How can the economy adjust to the absence of people who pick apples or drive trucks or producing some goods?
Are you fucking retarded or just playing like it?

Who in the fuck do you think picked the apples, drove the trucks, and manufactured those goods prior to our country being overrun by tens of millions of illegal aliens?

You do know that we became the richest manufacturing nation the world has ever known, without 30M illegal aliens, correct?

Do you know about the industrial revolution? Do you know about both war efforts, and the post war boom? Do you know about the New Deal?

Those were not fucking squatemalan orcs driving the nation forward.

Those were Americans.

FFS...are you 12?

All brainy and well-skilled people leaves Germany in droves ...

"All brainy and well-skilled people leaves Germany in droves"

No. Not true.

It's true, use the google translator

Why highly qualified people turn their backs on Germany

If you could read German then you would had been able to read in this article that more than a million Germans leaves Germany every year - and more than a million Germans comes back to Germany every year. 3/4 of them did study in universities. Every year come 24,000 Germans less back than leave Germany. I guess a part of them will die somewhere in the world and a part of them will marry there or stay far on other reasons. But nevertheless this is nearly alarming because in only 3000-4000 years Germany will be without inhabitants in this case - and who will then feed our poor dogs?

Last edited:
Are you fucking retarded or just playing like it?

Who in the fuck do you think picked the apples, drove the trucks, and manufactured those goods prior to our country being overrun by tens of millions of illegal aliens?

You do know that we became the richest manufacturing nation the world has ever known, without 30M illegal aliens, correct?

Do you know about the industrial revolution? Do you know about both war efforts, and the post war boom? Do you know about the New Deal?

Those were not fucking squatemalan orcs driving the nation forward.

Those were Americans.

FFS...are you 12?
Americans? Who these Americans were? Were the German speaking settlers Americans or the Irish or Jews or Poles or other people from all across Europe? Or Black people from Africa?

It always amuses me when some 'real' American talks about how bad immigration is. All the US were built by immigrants.

Your babbling about industrial revolution and other stuff has little relevance. There are thousands and thousands of jobs that still require a human being to do the work. Open your eyes and get out of your cave to see the reality.

If the society doesn't produce enough number of young and active workers, it will have to bring them from abroad. You can deny this simple fact all you want, but it will always bite you in the ass.

The central mosque in Cologne was financed from the Turkish state. I guess this was the same with other mosques.

But only because I correct this nearly true detail now this means not that all the other nonsense about your fantasy "Germany" has to do a little with Germany.

You're a little bit naive.
There are enough way to finance such projected by your government

That's what I see the same way: Poland is directly on the way to leave the EU and to go back into a Soviet empire, Russian.

LOL,

Russia needs neither Poland nor any another country except Belarus and Donbass.
After traitor Putin get kick in his ass and Russian Patriots Monarchists will run the country it will be erected a huge wall between Russia - Belarus - Donbass and the rest of Europa.
The interest of Russia are in the East, not in the West.
Even if former countries of the former East Europa will ask Russia to take them back it will never happen.
Russian people don't want to share their wealth with poor hungry idiots.

Russia will never a part of Europa, Russia will have never 'democracy', Russia will be a Free Christian Theocratic Monarchy with equal rights for anyone.

It´s mostly both. The mosques are funded by associations linked to either Turkey or Saudi Arabia. Sometimes Iran. And there is German government money going to a lot of mosques. My town of 115K inhabitants features 10 mosques, mostly Turkish. Good you pay up, imagine all those Muslims straying around in desperation.

Merkel & Co have invited more as 2m illiterate Muslims who will never work.
Additionally there are more as 5m unemployed Muslims already in the country.
It's the biggest secret in Germany how much government pays for all of them annually
Many experts say at least one third of GDP ( welfare, health, police, prisons, mosques, numerous 'diversity projects etc. etc. etc. etc. )

Yeap..I did, but i don't support it because it only rewards, and encourages...similar illegal behavior.

Akin to Reagan's amnesty legislation.

I am a huge proponent of heavily penalizing (mandatory $10K/illegal, $25K/illegal if greater than 25 employees) employers.
No Way, José

One of the punishments for treason is confiscation of property. So take away any business that hires immigration criminals and sell it to a patriot. Give citizenship to anyone who participates in the sting.

Americans? Who these Americans were? Were the German speaking settlers Americans or the Irish or Jews or Poles or other people from all across Europe? Or Black people from Africa?

It always amuses me when some 'real' American talks about how bad immigration is. All the US were built by immigrants.

Your babbling about industrial revolution and other stuff has little relevance. There are thousands and thousands of jobs that still require a human being to do the work. Open your eyes and get out of your cave to see the reality.

If the society doesn't produce enough number of young and active workers, it will have to bring them from abroad. You can deny this simple fact all you want, but it will always bite you in the ass.
Oh Jesus...you're one of those...go get fucked ya weirdo.

If you could read German then you would had been able to read in this article that more than a million Germans leaves Germany every year - and more than a million Germans comes back to Germany every year. 3/4 of them did study in universities. Every year come 24,000 Germans less back than leave Germany. I guess a part of them will die somewhere in the world and a part of them will marry there or stay far on other reasons. But nevertheless this is nearly alarming because in only 3000-4000 years Germany will be without inhabitants in this case - and who will then feed our poor dogs?

Just look the Blue Card.
Only very few skilled workers desire to move to Germany.
When you go to the websites of would-be emigrants most of them want go to anywhere but not to Germany

diagramm-blaue-karte-eu-erteilte.jpg

Reasons:

Too high taxes
To high structural discrimination
Too high crime
To get your right you need too long in courts
No opportunities for carrier
Poor infrastructure etc

All the US were built by immigrants.
By which ones?
Do you know who are WASP?

Russians, Jews, Polish, etc come after USA was already developed, the turd world suckers coming now in droves to participate on the welfare this great country
Do you see any chink, Jew, wetback, Indian or Muslim among those who build up USA from 15th until 20th century?

iu

iu

How can the economy adjust to the absence of people who pick apples or drive trucks or producing some goods? By scaling down the production and increasing imports. Extra costs will be laid on common customers.
Race Traitors Always Claim They're Only Being Practical and Realistic

As they were before Civil Rights rewarded laziness, prisoners on chain gangs will do the migrants' work. Also, any kid not spoiled by freeloading off an allowance can work out in the fields. Even now, separated from the Millennial Millies, tough and sturdy rural kids in Trumpland do the same work the migrant do, except it's on their family farm.

Merkel & Co have invited more as 2m illiterate Muslims who will never work.
Additionally there are more as 5m unemployed Muslims already in the country.
It's the biggest secret in Germany how much government pays for all of them annually
Many experts say at least one third of GDP ( welfare, health, police, prisons, mosques, numerous 'diversity projects etc. etc. etc. etc. )
Many questions show up. For example, why the army is in such a grave condition, although they get 40 Billion annually.

Forum List

Back