Germany is the Muslim Paradise

After WWII Germans deliberately dumbed down by lying politicians and presstitutes.
There were already past more as 75 years after the war, but politicians still prohibit any discussion about Hitler and his true purpose.
Why?
Because Germany pays more as $10bn Reparations to Israel annually.

If you have your dobnts you will be imprisoned or murdered by Antifa ( paid by government Killer Commandos )
It looks like 'German' 'politicians' want to pay reparations longer as 10,000 years.

All countries committed crimes, but there is no one which so many lies written about.

15889835._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

Aha - you are an anti-Semite. Why should I be astonished about? It's well known that Nazis are ruthless idiots from the deepest up to the highest level of idiocy.

:lol: When Turkish policemen stopped a weapon transport from Erdogan to Islamists in Syria Erdogan imprisoned the policemen instead of himself.

That's partially true. Erdogan and his Turks. I on my own had forbidden Erdogan to enter the territory of Germany, because always when this absurde tyrant came to Germany he spreaded hate. But the Turks here in Germany who know Turkey onyl from making holidays there - supported the anti-democrat Erdogan and his "conjuring" tricks to make with depts and unbelievable economic nonsense - for Turkey - but not for his own clan.

I suppose you know neither Quaran nor Islam.
Erdogan and Turks just follow tenets of their religion.
It isn't 'hate'it's just Islam.
Islam and the teaching of Quran is the only lwa Muslims follow
So I can not claim Erdogan or Muslims do something wrong.
The only idiots are Germans who allowed a completely other ideology in.

Aha - you are an anti-Semite. Why should I be astonished about? It's well known that Nazis are ruthless idiots from the deepest up to the highest level of idiocy.

Sorry, we're discussing about facts.
The fact is there are numerous lies not about Germans only but also about Russians, Americans and Jews too.
A muzzle for objective historic investigation doesn't help.
There is no one great nation without blemish, so 75 years are enough to discuss about the truth.

I suppose you know neither Quaran nor Islam.

I don't know the Islam - and I doubt about that anyone in the world is able to understand what's written in the Quran without a good teacher.

Erdogan and
his
Turks just follow tenets of their religion.

= lust for richdom, tyranny and brutal perversions?

It isn't 'hate'it's just Islam.

Your "thoughts" are totally inconsistent.

Islam and the teaching of Quran is the only lwa Muslims follow

What a nonsense.

So I can not claim Erdogan or Muslims do something wrong.

Bullshity idea.

The only idiots are Germans who allowed a completely other ideology in.

Somehow true. Nothing sounds in my ears more idiotic than a German who has not any idea about biology nor about the most joyful sexual relations between women and men nor about good angry sounds who says "fick mich" like a birdy mouse - instead just simple to be astonished about the alien expression "fuck me" - and all other variations of "fuck" - of the English Goa'ulds.

Last edited:
Sorry, we're discussing about facts.

The world in your brain has absolutelly nothing to do with facts.

The fact is there are numerous lies not about Germans only but also about Russians, Americans and Jews too.

Specially your lies, Nazi.

A muzzle for objective historic investigation doesn't help.

?

There is no one great nation without blemish, so 75 years are enough to discuss about the truth.

I fear you are one of the people my father had said about "Keinen Schuß Pulver wert" (="not worth the powder for a shot") - what meant in his form to think "a stupid man without honor whose arguments don't count".

I don't know the Islam - and I doubt about that anyone in the world is able to understand what's written in the Quran without a good teacher.

his

= lust for richdom, tyranny and brutal perversions?

Your "thoughts" are totally inconsistent.

What a nonsense.

Bullshity idea.

Somehow true. Nothing sounds in my ears more idiotic than a German who has not any idea about biology nor about the most joyful sexual relations between women and men nor about good angry sounds who says "fick mich" like a birdy mouse - instead just simple to be astonished about the alien expression "fuck me" - and all other variations of "fuck" - of the English Goa'ulds.

The place of Turkey isn't in Europa, but in Asia.
I don's say Muslim are bad, they are others and will be NEVER integrated in host societies.
Only in Russia Muslims are a little bit integrated, but Russia needs longer as 700 years to deal with.
European moronic politicians demand things Muslims simple can not understand.
All Sunnites love Erdogan and the opinion of Europeans care them a sh..

The world in your brain has absolutelly nothing to do with facts.

Specially your lies, Nazi.

I fear you are one of the people my father had said about "Keinen Schuß Pulver wert" (="not worth the powder for a shot") - what meant in his form to think "a stupid man without honor whose arguments don't count".

The fact is Germany pays to Israel more as $10 bn annually and if you ask what for you gonna be automatically a 'Nazi', 'Anti-Semite', 'Racist'
Isn't something wrong in your 'logic'

The fact is Germany pays to Israel more as $10 bn annually and if you ask what for you gonna be automatically a 'Nazi', 'Anti-Semite', 'Racist'
Isn't something wrong in your 'logic'
the money that germany pays as "reparations" to jews is based on confiscated
Jewish property by the German government

The place of Turkey isn't in Europa, but in Asia.

An interesting opinons. Indeed this problem is much more complex than you seem to have any idea about. DOdo you fro example know that about 5000 years ago live Europeans in a place where China is today? Interesting isn't it?

I don's say Muslim are bad,

To say something or not to say something - that is here the never asked question.

they are others

Others? Good grief - what a shock.

and will be NEVER integrated in host societies.

The German word behind your word integration is "Gleichsschaltung". Hitler created this word. I could give you the name of some Muslims who are just simple good Germans (withTurkish roots) and I can give you the name of some Germans who are totally idiotic bad Muslims. Pierre Vogel alias أبو حمزة is for example such an idiot who is a shame for all Germans and for all Muslims.

Only in Russia Muslims are a little bit integrated, but Russia needs longer as 700 years to deal with.
European moronic politicians demand things Muslims simple can not understand.
All Sunnites love Erdogan

Erdogan is a criminal supporter of Islamists.

and the opinion of Europeans care them a sh..

Are you sure you asked everyone of the 1¼ billion Sunnis?

An interesting opinons. Indeed this problem is much more complex than you seem to have any idea about. DOdo you fro example know that about 5000 years ago live Europeans in a place where China is today? Interesting isn't it?

To say something or not to say something - that is here the never asked question.

Others? Good grief - what a shock.

The German word behind your word integration is "Gleichsschaltung". Hitler created this word. I could give you the name of some Muslims who are just simple good Germans (withTurkish roots) and I can give you the name of some Germans who are totally idiotic bad Muslims. Pierre Vogel alias أبو حمزة is for example such an idiot who is a shame for all Germans and for all Muslims.

Erdogan is a criminal supporter of Islamists.

Are you sure you asked everyone of the 1¼ billion Sunnis?

You can not change Islam.
You can not now integrate Ilsam in Europe.

Islam will run Europe in the near future.
Europeans became only two choices: to became Muslim or to die.
It was, it is and it will be always

You can not change Islam.

Any idea why you try to nerve everyone with your absolutelly stupid nonsense?

You can not now integrate Ilsam in Europe.

I'm for example angry about everyone in Germany who voted for Erdogan in Turkey, because this dancers of their own nightmares have not to live under the pressure of the tyrant Erdogan. Seems to me they hate all people who like to live in Turkey.

Islam will run Europe in the near future.

Good. Then we can make holidays.

Europeans became only two choices: to became Muslim or to die.

Now you know why we plan to build a launch platform for spaceships in the North Sea. We like to seddle down on the moon Europe. There's a big idiot free zone.

It was, it is and it will be always

That for human beings without brain the world is always only inside this brain?

Last edited:
Do you claim German Jews had property for $ 750 bn before WWII?
Not bad.
in total----all property confiscated from jews----not just german jews.
Houses. lands, businesses, bank accounts, art, jewelry, etc etc. Before and
during world war II. <<<< simple life did not count

Any idea why you try to nerve everyone with your absolutelly stupid nonsense?

I'm for example angry about everyone in Germany who voted for Erdogan in Turkey, because this dancers of their own nightmares have not to live under the pressure of the tyrant Erdogan. Seems to me they hate all people who like to live in Turkey.

Good. Then we can make holidays.

Now you know why we plan to build a launch platform for spaceships in the North Sea. We like to seddle down on the moon Europe. There's a big idiot free zone.

That for human beings without brain the world is always only inside this brain?

I don't follow you.
Can you go from the emotional level down to more facts.
My point of you is Europa can't withstand Islam, it't too late and it will die.

in total----all property confiscated from jews----not just german jews.
Houses. lands, businesses, bank accounts, art, jewelry, etc etc. Before and
during world war II. <<<< simple life did not count

Question:

Can you prove Hitler confiscated Jewish property for $750 bn.

Question:

Can you prove Hitler confiscated Jewish property for $750 bn.
can you prove he did not------considering INFLATION? I did not bother with even INTRO \
to economics during my undergraduate years---
I did biology

can you prove he did not------considering INFLATION? I did not bother with even INTRO \
to economics during my undergraduate years---
I did biology

I have nothing to prove.
You guys claim you lost through WWII more as 10m on people and more as $ 90000000 bn on wealth.
If somebody has doubts you kill him, throw to prison, intimidate, insult as moron, antisemitic, Nazi etc.
It's you who demands the world shall pay to you at least for 100,000 years as the compensation for WWII

I have nothing to prove.
You guys claim you lost through WWII more as 10m on people and more as $ 90000000 bn on wealth.
If somebody has doubts you kill him, throw to prison, intimidate, insult as moron, antisemitic, Nazi etc.
It's you who demands the world shall pay to you at least for 100,000 years as the compensation for WWII
calm yourself

All Sunnites love Erdogan
Bullying Istanbul

Then he'd be a good ally against Iran. But our ignorant government harbors a fanatical anti-Erdogan cleric under its asinine asylum insanity. Then the busy-body buttheads in Congress condemned Turkey for its long-ago war-cruelty towards the Armenians.

Our elected elitists don't know how to conduct foreign policy. Whatever makes these know-it-all nobodies get a warm and fuzzy feeling of self-righteousness is the quicksand where they take a stand.

Forum List

Back