German Nazis Hold a Massive Demonstration in Dresden

Good for them, standing up to destructive mass muslim immigration. Europe is waking up to mass immigration. I suppose everyone who doesn't wish to be erased as a people is a Nazi? You little punk...

• Banned
Good for them, standing up to destructive mass muslim immigration. Europe is waking up to mass immigration. I suppose everyone who doesn't wish to be erased as a people is a Nazi? You little punk...
Did you read the article? Did you watch the video as they proudly wore their swastikas?

Wait, aren't you a self hating Jew?

Great post. If only American's would wake up like the Germans and stop the parasitic infiltration of 3rd worlders in our country. Multiculturalism doesn't work.

This year many cities are no longer calling it Weihnachtsmarkt, instead calling it wintermarkt.
And it's all because they are afraid of offending the Turks.

The German hate gene has become more active as Germany has emerged from WWII. We should all be very weary of any German or person of German ancestry...the hate and violence is making a HUGE comeback.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/08/w...gedy-tide-rises-against-immigration.html?_r=0
I can't read the article and I'm not signing up for that trashrag BUT I am half German. Most Germans are not too cool with the Nazi thing these days and we have a lot of violence haters here, rioting and destroying personal property over much less. We should learn to fight for our borders as well, before it's too late.

there has always been trouble in the old ost duetch. Most germans hate Nazis, but they always have a resurgence when times are bad

The German hate gene has become more active as Germany has emerged from WWII. We should all be very weary of any German or person of German ancestry...the hate and violence is making a HUGE comeback.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/08/w...gedy-tide-rises-against-immigration.html?_r=0

You know that from the time of the Anschluss and thereafter, wherever Jews were being rounded up in droves, the SS was so convinced that "Jew dogs" were irretrievably corrupted by Jewish human genes, just by virtue of proximity, that they were all shot out of hand. Poor Jewish mutts; they probably suffered a higher rate of death in their own Holocaust, than did their human counterparts (for whom most "Jew dogs" would gladly sacrifice their lives anyway, but that's another dog story all by itself).

That's some pretty sick thinking eh, Nuts?

Now why don't you go don your jackboots and your leather thong, and your cute little riding crop, and tell us all about your empirical findings regarding "the German hate gene"? I know science awaits with baited breath.

Did you read the article? Did you watch the video as they proudly wore their swastikas?

No one was waving or wearing swastikas you lying POS.

You still haven't explain how opposing mass immigration and the destruction of your country is Nazi you scumbag.

Great post. If only American's would wake up like the Germans and stop the parasitic infiltration of 3rd worlders in our country. Multiculturalism doesn't work.
Agreed, we need immigration laws like Israel to preserve of our heritage, Germans seem to be smartening up like the Israelis have

How is opposing mass immigration, specifically in this case, Muslim immigration, anti-Jewish?

How is opposing mass immigration, specifically in this case, Muslim immigration, anti-Jewish?
It is the proud Nazism being displayed that is the problem. You know, the ones that want to gas and make lampshaded out of Jew skin. As a Jew, how can you support any Nazi?

No one was waving or wearing swastikas you lying POS.

You still haven't explain how opposing mass immigration and the destruction of your country is Nazi you scumbag.
Did you even look at the video. Look at the armbands you self hating Jew.

It is the proud Nazism being displayed that is the problem. You know, the ones that want to gas and make lampshaded out of Jew skin. As a Jew, how can you support any Nazi?
Total rubbish!

Are you like 12, watching the Hitler Channel and posting at the same time?

Go to hell you lying scumbag, in fact, in the video online, they had a picture of a swatiska, the red star, and the muslim crescent in the garbage. They aren't nazis, they oppose islam, communism, and nazism and are decent German patriots.

Saying these nationalists want to kill jews is a vile slander used by anti-western Leftist scum and globalist plutocrats alike who want to erase borders.

Forum List

Back