Florida Sex Offender Wins Lottery!

Should a sex offender be allowed to collect lottery winnings?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Should he be allowed to collect?

Sex predator in Florida wins 3 million prize in Scratch-Off game - Orlando Sentinel

At the Florida Lottery headquarters, Timothy Poole, 43, posed for a photo with an oversized check after claiming his $3 million Scratch-Off prize. But when the image hit the Internet, others recognized the 450-pound man as a registered sexual predator.

In 2001, The Orange County Sheriff's Office arrested Poole on charges of sexual battery on a victim under 12, records show. Before that, he was arrested in 1991 for stealing almost $20,000 in food stamps from Safeco Inc. of Ocala, where he worked as a guard.

Sex predator in Florida wins 3 million prize in Scratch-Off game - Orlando Sentinel

At the Florida Lottery headquarters, Timothy Poole, 43, posed for a photo with an oversized check after claiming his $3 million Scratch-Off prize. But when the image hit the Internet, others recognized the 450-pound man as a registered sexual predator.

In 2001, The Orange County Sheriff's Office arrested Poole on charges of sexual battery on a victim under 12, records show. Before that, he was arrested in 1991 for stealing almost $20,000 in food stamps from Safeco Inc. of Ocala, where he worked as a guard.
Yes, after restitution + interest.

Then, he should move to Thailand.

and how are these fuckers not in prison. I say 2 felony convictions, you're in jail for life, no parole.

OR you can choose death by firing squad instead.

and how are these fuckers not in prison. I say 2 felony convictions, you're in jail for life, no parole.

So even though he's paid the time he shouldn't collect?

How about murderers? Car thieves? Rapists? Stalkers????

Where do we draw the line?

You misread

MY stance is he shouldn't have been out of prison to be able to play to begin with.

But since he was , of course he should be able to collect.

Then the little girl's family should sue.

I would like to see them castrated.

At the neck line.

But, as the law stands now, yes, the bastard should be able to win the frikken lottery. And I hope the victims sue and get every cent.

You misread

MY stance is he shouldn't have been out of prison to be able to play to begin with.

As much as I hate to (because right now I'm involved in a case with a four time felony DUI offender who's sitting at home on his ass), as with restoration of civil rights once you've done the time, the system should be done with you.

Would I like to see them locked away for life? You betcha! It's just not feasible.

You misread

As much as I hate to (because right now I'm involved in a case with a four time felony DUI offender who's sitting at home on his ass), as with restoration of civil rights once you've done the time, the system should be done with you.

Would I like to see them locked away for life? You betcha! It's just not feasible.

lol...it's for stalking, too!

You misread

Then option 2 it is.

Only a Mundane... who passionately worships the Law, who's mind has been crippled into submission through years of indoctrination and propaganda, would suggest that a human get life in prison for the conviction of two felonies.

Last edited:

Only a Mundane... who passionately worships the Law, who's mind has been crippled into submission through years of indoctrination and propaganda, would suggest that a human get life in prison for the conviction of two felonies.​

Are you stoned?

Only a Mundane... who passionately worships the Law, who's mind has been crippled into submission through years of indoctrination and propaganda, would suggest that a human get life in prison for the conviction of two felonies.

I've absolutely no problem admitting that I worship the law, hilarious that you would feel like that might insult me.

And your "mundane" bit is equally hilarious. What time is your Taco Bell shift tomorrow?

If its a fair and square win then in my opinion, yes. I don't think that his past should ruin his present if those two things in his case are nothing alike.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Yes, he should. And all the money should then be split up among his victims on an equal basis. He should receive nothing though. Not one thin dime.

Forum List

Back