Geraldo Considering Running For Rob Portman's Senate Seat in 2022

Problem for Geraldo. There is a secret vault containing his liberal opinions from the past.
Anybody watch him in 2000 during the Florida clusterfuck? He was PISSED! :D

commercialbreak3.png

"Famed conservative radio and television commentator Geraldo Rivera, who lives in Shaker Heights, tweeted Wednesday afternoon he was mulling running for Republican Sen. Rob Portman’s seat after Portman announced he would not seek re-election. In an interview with cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer, Rivera said he was serious about the endeavor and planned on traveling the state on a listening tour in the coming weeks to solicit feedback about his potential candidacy. He said he and his wife, Erica Levy, a Democrat, would talk it over in the coming weeks as they decide. “I think that’s a crucial seat,” Rivera said. “We’re very concerned about the future of Ohio and the nation and we think we have a role to play.”

Wasn't that long ago when base republican voters were calling for Fox News to "cancel" Geraldo Rivera -- and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...
Jerry Rivers is a batshit crazy flaming ProgBot.
So are you saying Gerry thinks it's easier to con Republican voters into voting for him even tho folks like you call him batshit crazy liberal??
Fox uses Jerry and the other 2 mentally ill commentators to bolster the line that Fox is Fair and Balanced.
Now tell me three conservatives on MSNBC or CNN.
Let's see....Joe Scarborough considers himself a conservative and gave Trump tons of free air time and fluff coverage.....Anybody do that for Hillary on Fox News??

Let's see.....Nicolle Wallace (former Bush admin person) has her own show on MSNBC......any "former Obama people" have their own show on Fox yet??

Let's see......Who else regularly appears as commentators on MSNBC and CNN --- Brett Stephens, George Will, Hugh Hewitt , S.E. Cupp, Bill Kristol, Charlie Sykes, etc etc etc.....

But let me guess...unless you deep throat Trump as ferociously as you do; you can't be considered a conservative anymore....
You are correct...Anti-MAGA Neo-Cons would be welcome into the arms of Trump Hating ProgBots.
It’s amazing how neo-Cons have become heroes to ProgBots.

He has always been nothing more than an attention whore, lacking in evaluation or objectivity, just trying in vain for a little attention in the news or infotainment business.
I didnt say I would vote for him in the primary

I didn't vote for Romney in the 2012 primary but he won the nomination

He has always been nothing more than an attention whore, lacking in evaluation or objectivity, just trying in vain for a little attention in the news or infotainment business.

You just agree as a party guy to support any selected party candidate, no matter his judgement or history? That's what it sound like to everybody else. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Famed conservative radio and television commentator Geraldo Rivera, who lives in Shaker Heights, tweeted Wednesday afternoon he was mulling running for Republican Sen. Rob Portman’s seat after Portman announced he would not seek re-election. In an interview with cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer, Rivera said he was serious about the endeavor and planned on traveling the state on a listening tour in the coming weeks to solicit feedback about his potential candidacy. He said he and his wife, Erica Levy, a Democrat, would talk it over in the coming weeks as they decide. “I think that’s a crucial seat,” Rivera said. “We’re very concerned about the future of Ohio and the nation and we think we have a role to play.”

Wasn't that long ago when base republican voters were calling for Fox News to "cancel" Geraldo Rivera -- and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...
So are you saying Gerry thinks it's easier to con Republican voters into voting for him even tho folks like you call him batshit crazy liberal??
Fox uses Jerry and the other 2 mentally ill commentators to bolster the line that Fox is Fair and Balanced.
Let's see....Joe Scarborough considers himself a conservative and gave Trump tons of free air time and fluff coverage.....Anybody do that for Hillary on Fox News??

Let's see.....Nicolle Wallace (former Bush admin person) has her own show on MSNBC......any "former Obama people" have their own show on Fox yet??

Let's see......Who else regularly appears as commentators on MSNBC and CNN --- Brett Stephens, George Will, Hugh Hewitt , S.E. Cupp, Bill Kristol, Charlie Sykes, etc etc etc.....

But let me guess...unless you deep throat Trump as ferociously as you do; you can't be considered a conservative anymore....
You are correct...Anti-MAGA Neo-Cons would be welcome into the arms of Trump Hating ProgBots.
So in other words, you can't refute a single thing I said? Cool

But aren't you a slave to establishment RINOS and globalism by voting for Romney??

Shouldn't you have supported the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnshon or the Constitutional Conservative candidate Virgil Goode??

You just agree as a party guy to support any selected party candidate, no matter his judgement or history? That's what it sound like to everybody else. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Isn't that how you ended up voting for a guy who says black people are too stupid to get on the internet?

Has he found Jimmy Hoffa yet?

Isn't that how you ended up voting for a guy who says black people are too stupid to get on the internet?
No, I have never voted for trump.

You just agree as a party guy to support any selected party candidate, no matter his judgement or history? That's what it sound like to everybody else.
Thats the deal.

I dont get everything I want but neither does anyone else in the party

We associate with each other because we agree more than we disagree

Partisans have no principles or integrity.

But aren't you a slave to establishment RINOS and globalism by voting for Romney??
In 2012 the alternative in the general election was far worse
How??

All you Trumpers now claim that Romney is a traitor, RINO, blah blah blah.....

Gary Johnson was no worse a candidate for the Libertarian party in 2012 than Jorgensen was in 2020...

Just admit....it wasn't about conservative policies with your Trumpers -- it was always about his trolling and willfulness to cater to your hate......which is not a policy...

I think it’s great that you realize that neo-Cons and ProgBots vote 99% the same.
I wish everybody would realize that.

Conservative? Do lefties really consider Rivera to be conservative because he occasionally works for Fox? Rivera is a moderate liberal and a legendary womanizer.

I think it’s great that you realize that neo-Cons and ProgBots vote 99% the same.
I think so-called "ProgBots" at least have a set of policies they support irregardless of who is the candidate -- and can talk in-depth about those polices....

Trumpers like yourself have zero policies; therefore you invest all of your time into manufacturing outrage and other culture war BS because of the lack of policies...

No matter how much you bitch and complain.......The overwhelming majority of the country supported this COVID stimulus plan than whatever alternative the Republicans had...which was none....

I think so-called "ProgBots" at least have a set of policies they support irregardless of who is the candidate -- and can talk in-depth about those polices....

Trumpers like yourself have zero policies; therefore you invest all of your time into manufacturing outrage and other culture war BS because of the lack of policies...

No matter how much you bitch and complain.......The overwhelming majority of the country supported this COVID stimulus plan than whatever alternative the Republicans had...which was none....
Because explaining why abortion isn’t murder and why welfare is good and why tax payer paid condoms and sending billions to the shithole called Africa takes a lot of discussing.

ProgBots, like RWers, are dumb as dogshit.

All you Trumpers now claim that Romney is a traitor, RINO, blah blah blah.....
Thats your problem not mine

Romney was a better choice than obama in 2012

but barely a pimple on trumps ass in 2020
You guys really do have a habit of having full-throated support for people you later claim to hate after they failed....even tho all of these people pushed the same policies the GOP has always pushed....tax cuts for the wealthy while offering everyone else manufactured culture war outrage to distract them with.....Same as Trump....

_006.gop.0(117).jpg

Wonder how long before you folks start trying to revise history and do the same with Trump.....

You just agree as a party guy to support any selected party candidate, no matter his judgement or history? That's what it sound like to everybody else.
Thats the deal.

I dont get everything I want but neither does anyone else in the party

We associate with each other because we agree more than we disagree
Sort of lets you off the hook for having to think for yourself on the actual qualities of a candidate. Sounds like how the republicans got trump. If looking for a job, it would be handy. If selecting a person for a leadership position, you can automatically buy into a bill of goods sold by the people upstream. I do independent thought, just as if I was the one choosing, but knew that was pretty much how party people did it. Kind of like being in a union, huh?

Forum List

Back