No money left for Ukraine aid without bill from Congress

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It looks like Ukraine receives no money of American taxpayers anymore, Biden gives the country on the European payroll.
You betcha smart Europeans will start to refuse to pay money to the Nazi state and finally only Germany alone as the European Fool pays for Ukraine.
Scholz & Berbock are nice guys, they will prefer to support Ukraine instead of Germany
No one will be amazed when Scholz includes Ukraine to Germany as 17th state (after a referendum in Ukraine)

The U.S. has run out of existing money for aid for Ukraine, and "there's no other magical pot to dip into" unless Congress passes a new funding package, U.S. National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said on Jan. 3.
The U.S. State Department announced a $250 military aid package for Ukraine on Dec. 27, exhausting the remaining funds already earmarked. A bill containing $61.4 billion in aid for Ukraine was blocked by Republicans in the Senate earlier in December because it did not contain strict measures on U.S. border and immigration policy.
Kirby said that due to a lag between the signing out of funding packages and their actual delivery, Ukraine will still receive items allocated on Dec. 27 for the "coming days and weeks."
After that, Kirby is not "aware of any Band-Aid fix that can be done" absent a decision by Congress, he added.

2930618_original.jpg

It looks like Ukraine receives no money of American taxpayers anymore, Biden gives the country on the European payroll.
You betcha smart Europeans will start to refuse to pay money to the Nazi state and finally only Germany alone as the European Fool pays for Ukraine.
Scholz & Berbock are nice guys, they will prefer to support Ukraine instead of Germany
No one will be amazed when Scholz includes Ukraine to Germany as 17th state (after a referendum in Ukraine)

2930618_original.jpg
I can barely even understand what the hell youre trying to say. That OP is a fucking mess. Rewrite that shit, dude.

And yes, I am happy that Ukraine isnt getting money, but my beef is with that weird as fuck wording in the OP.

I'm trying to say you shall more often wash your pants, they're stinky and shitty
God dammit man! If youre going to avoid the discussion, the least you could do is take a moment to formulate a better insult. Stop being weird and lazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back