Geraldo Considering Running For Rob Portman's Senate Seat in 2022

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Famed conservative radio and television commentator Geraldo Rivera, who lives in Shaker Heights, tweeted Wednesday afternoon he was mulling running for Republican Sen. Rob Portman’s seat after Portman announced he would not seek re-election. In an interview with cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer, Rivera said he was serious about the endeavor and planned on traveling the state on a listening tour in the coming weeks to solicit feedback about his potential candidacy. He said he and his wife, Erica Levy, a Democrat, would talk it over in the coming weeks as they decide. “I think that’s a crucial seat,” Rivera said. “We’re very concerned about the future of Ohio and the nation and we think we have a role to play.”

Wasn't that long ago when base republican voters were calling for Fox News to "cancel" Geraldo Rivera -- and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...

and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...
I would vote for him if he won the nomination

Just as I would expect republicans to support whoever won the nomination

"Famed conservative radio and television commentator Geraldo Rivera, who lives in Shaker Heights, tweeted Wednesday afternoon he was mulling running for Republican Sen. Rob Portman’s seat after Portman announced he would not seek re-election. In an interview with cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer, Rivera said he was serious about the endeavor and planned on traveling the state on a listening tour in the coming weeks to solicit feedback about his potential candidacy. He said he and his wife, Erica Levy, a Democrat, would talk it over in the coming weeks as they decide. “I think that’s a crucial seat,” Rivera said. “We’re very concerned about the future of Ohio and the nation and we think we have a role to play.”

Wasn't that long ago when base republican voters were calling for Fox News to "cancel" Geraldo Rivera -- and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...
Geraldo Rivera isn't a conservative. Usually when he appears on Fox, he is taking the seat of a liberal.

Rivera is a famous conservative? News to me. No idea he lived in Cleveland either.

and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...

But would you worship him??

What fun is it for you conservatives to vote for a guy if you can't worship him too

Geraldo Rivera isn't a conservative. Usually when he appears on Fox, he is taking the seat of a liberal.
Good news ....Trump isn't a conservative either.......

So the "true conservatives" tell us

Jerry Rivers is a batshit crazy flaming ProgBot.

Only the shitstain BlueAnon media would refer to Geraldo Rivera as a conservative.

So are you saying Gerry thinks it's easier to con Republican voters into voting for him even tho folks like you call him batshit crazy liberal??

Only the shitstain BlueAnon media would refer to Geraldo Rivera as a conservative.
Yet he feels he can run for Senate as a Republican....

What does that say about what he thinks of the intelligence of republican voters?

Yet he feels he can run for Senate as a Republican....

What does that say about what he thinks of the intelligence of republican voters?

It actually says more about what this media outlet thinks about your intelligence. And it seems they're right...you're stupid af.

But would you worship him??

What fun is it for you conservatives to vote for a guy if you can't worship him too
Now you are just trolling
Really??

trump-jesus.png

81jrZOTOQgL._AC_UL1440_.jpg

That..would..be..awesome! :auiqs.jpg:
Just one political ad with him at the end finally getting into Al Capone's vault would sink his candidacy.
Oh dear lord, Democrats should receive that big of a gift!

So are you saying Gerry thinks it's easier to con Republican voters into voting for him even tho folks like you call him batshit crazy liberal??
Fox uses Jerry and the other 2 mentally ill commentators to bolster the line that Fox is Fair and Balanced.
Now tell me three conservatives on MSNBC or CNN.

It proves ProgBots have never watched Mr Rivers.

It proves ProgBots have never watched Mr Rivers.

Of course they haven't. They're just going to believe whatever the closest shitstain lefty media outlet tells them to believe.

Why? He has always been nothing more than an attention whore, lacking in evaluation or objectivity, just trying in vain for a little attention in the news or infotainment business. Remember the lying Hatchet job on M1 tank that got him banned from military bases for years? How about the excited promises of the contents to Al Capone's secret vault? How about his his intelligent discussion leading skills that led to getting his nose broken on his own talk show in a crazy brawl. How about his stance defending the phrase "cocksucking faggot" on Hannity's show. This the kind of judgement you want in a leadership position for Ohio? Your state. Knock yourself out.

Fox uses Jerry and the other 2 mentally ill commentators to bolster the line that Fox is Fair and Balanced.
Now tell me three conservatives on MSNBC or CNN.
Let's see....Joe Scarborough considers himself a conservative and gave Trump tons of free air time and fluff coverage.....Anybody do that for Hillary on Fox News??

Let's see.....Nicolle Wallace (former Bush admin person) has her own show on MSNBC......any "former Obama people" have their own show on Fox yet??

Let's see......Who else regularly appears as commentators on MSNBC and CNN --- Brett Stephens, George Will, Hugh Hewitt , S.E. Cupp, Bill Kristol, Charlie Sykes, etc etc etc.....

But let me guess...unless you deep throat Trump as ferociously as you do; you can't be considered a conservative anymore....

Forum List

Back