Geraldo Considering Running For Rob Portman's Senate Seat in 2022

"Famed conservative radio and television commentator Geraldo Rivera, who lives in Shaker Heights, tweeted Wednesday afternoon he was mulling running for Republican Sen. Rob Portman’s seat after Portman announced he would not seek re-election. In an interview with cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer, Rivera said he was serious about the endeavor and planned on traveling the state on a listening tour in the coming weeks to solicit feedback about his potential candidacy. He said he and his wife, Erica Levy, a Democrat, would talk it over in the coming weeks as they decide. “I think that’s a crucial seat,” Rivera said. “We’re very concerned about the future of Ohio and the nation and we think we have a role to play.”

Wasn't that long ago when base republican voters were calling for Fox News to "cancel" Geraldo Rivera -- and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...
Jerry Rivers is a batshit crazy flaming ProgBot.
So are you saying Gerry thinks it's easier to con Republican voters into voting for him even tho folks like you call him batshit crazy liberal??
Fox uses Jerry and the other 2 mentally ill commentators to bolster the line that Fox is Fair and Balanced.
Now tell me three conservatives on MSNBC or CNN.
Let's see....Joe Scarborough considers himself a conservative and gave Trump tons of free air time and fluff coverage.....Anybody do that for Hillary on Fox News??

Let's see.....Nicolle Wallace (former Bush admin person) has her own show on MSNBC......any "former Obama people" have their own show on Fox yet??

Let's see......Who else regularly appears as commentators on MSNBC and CNN --- Brett Stephens, George Will, Hugh Hewitt , S.E. Cupp, Bill Kristol, Charlie Sykes, etc etc etc.....

But let me guess...unless you deep throat Trump as ferociously as you do; you can't be considered a conservative anymore....
You are correct...Anti-MAGA Neo-Cons would be welcome into the arms of Trump Hating ProgBots.
It’s amazing how neo-Cons have become heroes to ProgBots.
So in other words, you can't refute a single thing I said? Cool
I think it’s great that you realize that neo-Cons and ProgBots vote 99% the same.
I wish everybody would realize that.
I think so-called "ProgBots" at least have a set of policies they support irregardless of who is the candidate -- and can talk in-depth about those polices....

Trumpers like yourself have zero policies; therefore you invest all of your time into manufacturing outrage and other culture war BS because of the lack of policies...

No matter how much you bitch and complain.......The overwhelming majority of the country supported this COVID stimulus plan than whatever alternative the Republicans had...which was none....
Because explaining why abortion isn’t murder and why welfare is good and why tax payer paid condoms and sending billions to the shithole called Africa takes a lot of discussing.

ProgBots, like RWers, are dumb as dogshit.
And this goofy shit you occupy yourself with is why Republicans never run on policies...because their policies suck.....

I care about "fetuses" after they are born too......you dic suckers don't....which is why you ignore the fact that this bill gives families a $3000 child tax credit......and not one of those families will opt out of receiving that tax credit because of your bullshit culture war

I'd vote for him if he wont the nomination, and the only alternative was a member of the DNC. A left leaning Republican like Geraldo, was once a Dem, but the radicals have taken over the DNC, and the party left folks like Geraldo.....

"Famed conservative radio and television commentator Geraldo Rivera, who lives in Shaker Heights, tweeted Wednesday afternoon he was mulling running for Republican Sen. Rob Portman’s seat after Portman announced he would not seek re-election. In an interview with cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer, Rivera said he was serious about the endeavor and planned on traveling the state on a listening tour in the coming weeks to solicit feedback about his potential candidacy. He said he and his wife, Erica Levy, a Democrat, would talk it over in the coming weeks as they decide. “I think that’s a crucial seat,” Rivera said. “We’re very concerned about the future of Ohio and the nation and we think we have a role to play.”

Wasn't that long ago when base republican voters were calling for Fox News to "cancel" Geraldo Rivera -- and it's pretty obvious that if he ends up being the GOP nominee for Senate; those same base republicans will vote for him...
So are you saying Gerry thinks it's easier to con Republican voters into voting for him even tho folks like you call him batshit crazy liberal??
Fox uses Jerry and the other 2 mentally ill commentators to bolster the line that Fox is Fair and Balanced.
Let's see....Joe Scarborough considers himself a conservative and gave Trump tons of free air time and fluff coverage.....Anybody do that for Hillary on Fox News??

Let's see.....Nicolle Wallace (former Bush admin person) has her own show on MSNBC......any "former Obama people" have their own show on Fox yet??

Let's see......Who else regularly appears as commentators on MSNBC and CNN --- Brett Stephens, George Will, Hugh Hewitt , S.E. Cupp, Bill Kristol, Charlie Sykes, etc etc etc.....

But let me guess...unless you deep throat Trump as ferociously as you do; you can't be considered a conservative anymore....

RINOs and Neo-cons?

You guys really do have a habit of having full-throated support for people you later claim to hate after they failed
I can remember how much libs hated mccain and romney when they ran against obama

but now you love them

You are correct...Anti-MAGA Neo-Cons would be welcome into the arms of Trump Hating ProgBots.
It’s amazing how neo-Cons have become heroes to ProgBots.
So in other words, you can't refute a single thing I said? Cool
I think it’s great that you realize that neo-Cons and ProgBots vote 99% the same.
I wish everybody would realize that.
I think so-called "ProgBots" at least have a set of policies they support irregardless of who is the candidate -- and can talk in-depth about those polices....

Trumpers like yourself have zero policies; therefore you invest all of your time into manufacturing outrage and other culture war BS because of the lack of policies...

No matter how much you bitch and complain.......The overwhelming majority of the country supported this COVID stimulus plan than whatever alternative the Republicans had...which was none....
Because explaining why abortion isn’t murder and why welfare is good and why tax payer paid condoms and sending billions to the shithole called Africa takes a lot of discussing.

ProgBots, like RWers, are dumb as dogshit.
And this goofy shit you occupy yourself with is why Republicans never run on policies...because their policies suck.....

I care about "fetuses" after they are born too......you dic suckers don't....which is why you ignore the fact that this bill gives families a $3000 child tax credit......and not one of those families will opt out of receiving that tax credit because of your bullshit culture war
Both parties suck which is why I voted for the 1st person to campaign on being pro-US citizen.
It’s not my problem you wanted a bigger welfare check.

Sort of lets you off the hook for having to think for yourself on the actual qualities of a candidate
I should vote for the worst president of my lifetime because mccain or romney are less than perfect?

vote for the worst choice because the best choice in that election is not the perfect choice?

you really are confused

RINOs and Neo-cons?
There is a reason you morons can't talk policies.......

What was Trump's policy platform in 2020?? Aside from trolling and rhetoric??

Trump passed the same kind of tax cut for the top 1% that all Republicans have wanted to pass.......and that still remains his single biggest policy accomplishment to this day.....and it was so unpopular that he had to try to lie and claim he was doing a middle class tax cut.......

it is his willingness to pander to the racists and batshit crazy conspiracy theorists that you folks think makes him a real conservative....because you are oblivious to policies....

You guys really do have a habit of having full-throated support for people you later claim to hate after they failed
I can remember how much libs hated mccain and romney when they ran against obama

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
Refute a single thing I said or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP
The Ds voting record exposes the fact that they want everybody to be on welfare...
Trespassers to replace Americans in the job market.
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.
But they’ll vote to let you afford to live in a slum.

All you are doing is admitting that you aspire to live in a slum.

Sort of lets you off the hook for having to think for yourself on the actual qualities of a candidate
I should vote for the worst president of my lifetime because mccain or romney are less than perfect?

vote for the worst choice because the best choice in that election is not the perfect choice?

you really are confused
Worst president how??

Because he left office with more net jobs created than your cult leader??
121045397_10158137075281749_1044652665160004636_o.png

Because he lowered black unemployment by the greatest margin in US history (including Trump)??
_112740292_optimised-us_afr-am_jobs_v1-nc-003.jpg

You have a weird way of defining "worst"

you really are confused
Worst president how??

View attachment 466527

Because he lowered black unemployment by the greatest margin in US history (including Trump)??
View attachment 466528

Because serving coffee at $9.00/hour.

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
The Ds voting record exposes the fact that they want everybody to be on welfare...
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.

Name a Trump policy that has 75% support from the American public........

Even the first stimulus check Trump signed was a democratic bill....

I guess whining about stupid shit like Potatoheads and Dr. Seuss isn't a policy huh?

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.

I guess whining about stupid shit like Potatoheads and Dr. Seuss isn't a policy huh?
Name a ProgBot that ever said one thing Trump did was good.
You’re a moron.
I work in 3 slums where the economy boomed because of Trump and you would still say he’s destroying those towns.

you really are confused
Worst president how??

View attachment 466527

View attachment 466528

Because serving coffee at $9.00/hour.
There is a reason you can't refute anything I said.......

And what's wrong with $9.00/hour??

I thought you conservatives love driving down minimum wages??

Ask Senator Thune:

"I started bussing tables at $1 an hour, I went up to $2.25 when they moved me up in the place, then I finally made it to cook, which was big time, that was $6 an hour.”

So $9.00/hr is fucking awesome to a conservative right

you really are confused
Worst president how??

View attachment 466527

View attachment 466528

The worst president because obama did everything in his power to drive a wedge between the races and fundamentally weaken America on the world stage

but now you love them
Biff is mentally ill.
Business Visas the same.
Tax breaks to off-shore.

Name a ProgBot that ever said one thing Trump did was good.
You’re a moron.
I work in 3 slums where the economy boomed because of Trump and you would still say he’s destroying those towns.
I see you keep not being able to refute a single thing I said...
_00-0charts.008y (10).png

I am not here to coddle you about your Trump worship....it is not my job to praise Trump for you......Can you refute what I said, yes or no

you really are confused
Worst president how??

View attachment 466527

View attachment 466528

The worst president because obama did everything in his power to drive a wedge between the races and fundamentally weaken America on the world stage
Did Obama say most Mexicans coming here were rapists and murderers and some maybe he assumes are good people??

Did Obama say a Mexican-American judge can't do his job because of his race?? Trump did....

You reactionary cucks claim Obama divided the races because of his mere existence.......

Forum List

Back