Georgia Voter Fraud

Trump tried to Stop the Steal.
You've been conned so badly I can't help you.

This week, the public got a taste of exactly that after New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a civil lawsuit accusing Trump and his family of “staggering” fraud. James claimed the former president had dramatically inflated the values of his assets, especially his Mar-a-Lago home.
Trump claimed it was worth $739 million while James said the actual value was just one-tenth of that number.

“Well, of course it’s worth less now,” Colbert cracked. “The FBI took away all the most re-sellable documents.”

You've been conned so badly I can't help you.

This week, the public got a taste of exactly that after New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a civil lawsuit accusing Trump and his family of “staggering” fraud. James claimed the former president had dramatically inflated the values of his assets, especially his Mar-a-Lago home.
Trump claimed it was worth $739 million while James said the actual value was just one-tenth of that number.

“Well, of course it’s worth less now,” Colbert cracked. “The FBI took away all the most re-sellable documents.”
Why did the Lender accept a lie?

Why did the Lender accept a lie?

If this happened within 7 years the law can go back that far and catch it and punish him for it. And he figured if he got caught he's teflon right?

All this adds up to he shouldn't be able to run for president again. He should go to jail for 10 different things but of course he won't. So his punishment should be he can't run for POTUS again. For various crimes. Do you really need a list? Insurrection, treason, espionage, breaking the very law he said lock her up for, etc......fuck you guys.

I can't even keep track. Today he's found to be lying about his wealth. What was the news yesterday? Oh fucking yea. His attorney went into Georgia voting district for hours with this Republicans overseeing the election and they hacked into the voting machines?

This fucking just happened yesterday. Trump is so evil, you can't even recall all the illegal shit he's done.

If this happened within 7 years the law can go back that far and catch it and punish him for it. And he figured if he got caught he's teflon right?

All this adds up to he shouldn't be able to run for president again. He should go to jail for 10 different things but of course he won't. So his punishment should be he can't run for POTUS again. For various crimes. Do you really need a list? Insurrection, treason, espionage, breaking the very law he said lock her up for, etc......fuck you guys.

I can't even keep track. Today he's found to be lying about his wealth. What was the news yesterday? Oh fucking yea. His attorney went into Georgia voting district for hours with this Republicans overseeing the election and they hacked into the voting machines?

This fucking just happened yesterday. Trump is so evil, you can't even recall all the illegal shit he's done.
The cool thing about that is that not one professional politician will be allowed to run again.

Every Lender should be audited and jailed for our current false economic boom.
You guys won't even admit corporations are gouging us. Biden called them out for it and all you guys did was argue with me "prove it".

Well, you keep providing Trump cover every time he breaks the law. We prove it and you ask us to prove it some more. Or call it a witch hunt.

But you've completely made up your mind Hunter is guilty. Of what?

I just sent you a long list of Democrats committing and being convicted of election fraud. Which you are having a hard time dealing with.

Democrats are not the only ones caught cheating...

Democrat hoaxsters calling them fake electors doesn’t make them so. They are called alternate electors, and JFK used this completely constitutional remedy. It was praised by the judge who reviewed back then, as being proactive to a close election. Once again, when a Democrap does it, it isn’t a crime.

LOL

You poor thing, these were fake electors as they were not legally selected by the state to be an elector submitted to Congress. Thst's a crime for which many of them are under investigation as I post this.

I just sent you a long list of Democrats committing and being convicted of election fraud. Which you are having a hard time dealing with.

Democrat hoaxsters calling them fake electors doesn’t make them so. They are called alternate electors, and JFK used this completely constitutional remedy. It was praised by the judge who reviewed back then, as being proactive to a close election. Once again, when a Democrap does it, it isn’t a crime.

Do you realize you just lied? Either that or you don't know the difference between election fraud and voter fraud.

You wrote this "I just sent you a long list of Democrats committing and being convicted of election fraud."

No you didn't! You sent a list of individuals who tried to commit voter fraud. HUGE difference.

Bush stealing Florida with the help of Roger Stone is election fraud. Trump trying to steal 2020 with the help of Roger Stone is attempted election fraud. All you showed us was a list of people who tried to commit voter fraud.

Voter fraud has never swung an election. How many elections have Republicans stolen? They also pulled a fast one in 2004 Ohio via Ken Blackwell. I'm sure Roger Stone was involved there too.

Roger Stone, a political consultant who worked for Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush..... Same guy Trump pardoned.

You guys won't even admit corporations are gouging us. Biden called them out for it and all you guys did was argue with me "prove it".

Well, you keep providing Trump cover every time he breaks the law. We prove it and you ask us to prove it some more. Or call it a witch hunt.

But you've completely made up your mind Hunter is guilty. Of what?
Trump called them out for that.
You smoking pot today?

Forum List

Back