Georgia Voter Fraud

if Stacy loses by 1 or 2 million votes this time, what will she say? voter fraud? we need a recount but with no observers?
Hey rookie...there were only 4 million votes cast last time round

The Stacey Abraham voters stayed home.

ok ok,,,so i was off by 987,000 votes!

Much like the 2020 recount was processed.
i am still suspicious that last time around she lost by 56,000? i would of thought about 500,000. its amazing what we can do with those advanced printers now a days,,,who knows. maybe next year some printer company will invent a printer that will print actual and legal dollar bills..and all of them. 5's.. 10's..15's.. 20.00 and 100 dollar bills

i am still suspicious that last time around she lost by 56,000? i would of thought about 500,000. its amazing what we can do with those advanced printers now a days,,,who knows. maybe next year some printer company will invent a printer that will print actual and legal dollar bills..and all of them. 5's.. 10's..15's.. 20.00 and 100 dollar bills
So let me understand this.

You vote on a machine and that vote gets printed on a form AND CHANGED? And no one looks at their printed ballot before they feed it into the counting machine?

I know I look to see if it's correct.

Are the people of Georgia stupid?

Is that your claim?

So let me understand this.

You vote on a machine and that vote gets printed on a form AND CHANGED? And no one looks at their printed ballot before they feed it into the counting machine?

I know I look to see if it's correct.

Are the people of Georgia stupid?

Is that your claim?
when she loses by 4 million votes, will she blame those evil maga people who counted the votes in some smokey dark room where they were all smoking inexpensive cigars?

If this happened within 7 years the law can go back that far and catch it and punish him for it. And he figured if he got caught he's teflon right?

All this adds up to he shouldn't be able to run for president again. He should go to jail for 10 different things but of course he won't. So his punishment should be he can't run for POTUS again. For various crimes. Do you really need a list? Insurrection, treason, espionage, breaking the very law he said lock her up for, etc......fuck you guys.

I can't even keep track. Today he's found to be lying about his wealth. What was the news yesterday? Oh fucking yea. His attorney went into Georgia voting district for hours with this Republicans overseeing the election and they hacked into the voting machines?

This fucking just happened yesterday. Trump is so evil, you can't even recall all the illegal shit he's done.

Now that we learn Trump is worth less than he claimed, Suckers™ should fork over more money to him. Someone's gotta pay his legal fees.

There is no record of the machines being certified. How can you certify the election?

Aww, you poor thing. You try sooo hard. Over and over and over and over.

The law states otherwise. The law states a company is accredited until the Commission votes to revoke their accreditation...

52 U.S. Code § 20971 - Certification and testing of voting systems

(c)(2)Approval by Commission required for revocation
The accreditation of a laboratory for purposes of this section may not be revoked unless the revocation is approved by a vote of the Commission.​

And the Commission never did that.

Aww, you poor thing. You try sooo hard. Over and over and over and over.

The law states otherwise. The law states a company is accredited until the Commission votes to revoke their accreditation...

(c)(2)Approval by Commission required for revocation

The accreditation of a laboratory for purposes of this section may not be revoked unless the revocation is approved by a vote of the Commission.

And the Commission never did that.
So, they still were not certified before the election.

Trump tried to have the election investigated. That is all he did.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. You should stop.

In reality, Trump pressured Pence to either send Biden electors back to some states so they could switch to Trump electors; or to unilaterally decertify the election altogether so that Congress could declare him the winner. That's the opposite of your claim that he just wanted to stall certification so that the election could be investigated -- which it was for 2 months leading up to Sedition Day.

Forum List

Back