Georgia Voter Fraud

So, they still were not certified before the election.

LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, FruitLoops.

Again, the law says only the Commission can revoke their accreditation and by a vote.

52 U.S. Code § 20971(c)(2)Approval by Commission required for revocation
The accreditation of a laboratory for purposes of this section may not be revoked unless the revocation is approved by a vote of the Commission.

There never was any such vote. Meaning their accreditation was never revoked.

And checkout what their certificate states now... in accordance with the law...

Original accreditation issued on: 2/24/2015

Accreditation remains effective until revoked by a vote of the EAC pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 20971(c)(2).

provv2021cert-1.jpg

:dance:

You're lying again, FruitLoops. You should stop.

In reality, Trump pressured Pence to either send Biden electors back to some states so they could switch to Trump electors; or to unilaterally decertify the election altogether so that Congress could declare him the winner. That's the opposite of your claim that he just wanted to stall certification so that the election could be investigated -- which it was for 2 months leading up to Sedition Day.
The source would be lying not me. i believe anyone before I would believe your worthless ass. Do you understand that dickhead?

LOLOL

Again, the law says only the Commission can revoke their accreditation and by a vote.

52 U.S. Code § 20971(c)(2)Approval by Commission required for revocation
The accreditation of a laboratory for purposes of this section may not be revoked unless the revocation is approved by a vote of the Commission.

There never was any such vote. Meaning their accreditation was never revoked.

And checkout what their certificate states now... in accordance with the law...

Original accreditation issued on: 2/24/2015

Accreditation remains effective until revoked by a vote of the EAC pursuant to 52 U.S.C. § 20971(c)(2).

provv2021cert-1.jpg

:dance:
That company works almost exclusively with Dominion. They have 0 credibility, just like you.

Do you realize you just lied? Either that or you don't know the difference between election fraud and voter fraud.

You wrote this "I just sent you a long list of Democrats committing and being convicted of election fraud."

No you didn't! You sent a list of individuals who tried to commit voter fraud. HUGE difference.

Bush stealing Florida with the help of Roger Stone is election fraud. Trump trying to steal 2020 with the help of Roger Stone is attempted election fraud. All you showed us was a list of people who tried to commit voter fraud.

Voter fraud has never swung an election. How many elections have Republicans stolen? They also pulled a fast one in 2004 Ohio via Ken Blackwell. I'm sure Roger Stone was involved there too.

Roger Stone, a political consultant who worked for Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush..... Same guy Trump pardoned.

That idiot even listed one Democrat who wasn't convicted of election fraud OR voter fraud. :eusa_doh:

The ruling from the Republican-dominated commission paves the way for a final hearing and decision that could bring the biggest ethics fine in state history, just as the rematch between Abrams and Republican Governor Brian Kemp moves into its final three months.

:ack-1:
Nuff Said
Right-winger, you and Ed Norton rock!

The source would be lying not me. i believe anyone before I would believe your worthless ass. Do you understand that dickhead?

LOL

You're so fucked in the head, FruitLoops. I don't give a shit what your source is. MY source is Donald Trump. He said this himself...

“He [Pence] can decertify the results or send them back to the states for change and certification. He [Pence] can also decertify the illegal and corrupt results and send them to the House of Representatives for the one vote for one state tabulation.”

That company works almost exclusively with Dominion. They have 0 credibility, just like you.

LOLOL

Cries the forum nutcase. :icon_rolleyes:

Cry some more, FruitLoops!

EnjoyingMyHotCupOfMAGATearsMugCoffeeMug.png

LOLOL

Cries the forum nutcase. :icon_rolleyes:

Cry some more, FruitLoops!

EnjoyingMyHotCupOfMAGATearsMugCoffeeMug.png
So answers the forum troll. Saying the election is stolen does not make me crazy. It is a very poor childish argument you keep going back to, why?

So answers the forum troll. Saying the election is stolen does not make me crazy. It is a very poor childish argument you keep going back to, why?

Of course that makes you crazy. You're claiming something happened but you have no proof it happened. You're as crazy as adult who believes in the Tooth Fairy despite not being able to prove it exists.

Of course that makes you crazy. You're claiming something happened but you have no proof it happened. You're as crazy as adult who believes in the Tooth Fairy despite not being able to prove it exists.
To a moron undoubtedly paid for lying so much and so often means nothing to me and many others here. Learn to deal with that and save us the grief.

To a moron undoubtedly paid for lying so much and so often means nothing to me and many others here. Learn to deal with that and save us the grief.

LOL

You think I'm paid to post here??

rotfl-gif.288736

Trump tried to have the election investigated. That is all he did.
We know too much to even take your comment seriously.

I hate stupid posts like this. It makes me want to go look up all the shit he and his cohorts did to try to steal this election.

No wonder you guys don't realize Bush stole Florida. Trump tried to do it but he lost 5 states. It was too much for him to pull off. If it was 1 state he would have pulled it off. Just like in Florida. It would have went to the Supreme Court and who do you think they would have picked? If that one state was close, forget about it. Slam dunk Trump would have stole 2020.

He couldn't and the Supreme Court couldn't help because it would have been way too fucking obvious.

The only way Trump got fucked was because of Covid, Gretchen Whitmer sent everyone absentee ballots. You're supposed to request them. But we were in a pandemic so she used her common sense to send everyone absentee ballots. This is what fucked Trump. This should be the only argument he's making because it's the only legit one he has.

And we know if everyone could vote from home, Republicans would never win another election. That's why they make it harder to vote not easier.

So voter fraud can happen again.
Voter fraud or attempted voter fraud can and will happen again. We catch most and this doesn't swing elections.

What Trump attempted was election fraud. To steal an entire state even though he lost that state. That's a big deal.

Election fraud is what we need to stop.

Did you see the other day Trump's lawyer was busted? Her and her team went in and fucked with the voting machines? How come this isn't bigger news? I'll tell you why. We are burned out on all the criminal activity Trump is involved in. You may as well be voting for Lex Luthor. Pick another candidate please. I know you like Putin/Hitler/Trump but we can't have this kind of leader in America. Stop it.

There is so much evidence Trump, Rudy, Sidney Powell, My Pillow Guy, Roger Stone tried to steal 2020 you are a moron to continue suggesting the election was stolen from Trump. Note to self. Never take Lastamender seriously. I have to remember you when we cross paths. I need to make a list of USMB loons.

We know too much to even take your comment seriously.

I hate stupid posts like this. It makes me want to go look up all the shit he and his cohorts did to try to steal this election.

No wonder you guys don't realize Bush stole Florida. Trump tried to do it but he lost 5 states. It was too much for him to pull off. If it was 1 state he would have pulled it off. Just like in Florida. It would have went to the Supreme Court and who do you think they would have picked? If that one state was close, forget about it. Slam dunk Trump would have stole 2020.

He couldn't and the Supreme Court couldn't help because it would have been way too fucking obvious.

The only way Trump got fucked was because of Covid, Gretchen Whitmer sent everyone absentee ballots. You're supposed to request them. But we were in a pandemic so she used her common sense to send everyone absentee ballots. This is what fucked Trump. This should be the only argument he's making because it's the only legit one he has.

And we know if everyone could vote from home, Republicans would never win another election. That's why they make it harder to vote not easier.
You are the stupid one. Those people were there because they had questions and wanted answers. They got none. They got arrested, censored and some lost their jobs for their political beliefs. Our Congress fucked 75 million people over. Those are facts you suck ass.

There is so much evidence Trump, Rudy, Sidney Powell, My Pillow Guy, Roger Stone tried to steal 2020 you are a moron to continue suggesting the election was stolen from Trump. Note to self. Never take Lastamender seriously. I have to remember you when we cross paths. I need to make a list of USMB loons.
There is 0 evidence. They got 0 evidentiary hearings. How could they steal what was already stolen?

You make a list. for what? Are the people you disagree with extremists? You are of the deep end.

Forum List

Back