Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

Grant Stinchfield (@stinchfield1776) Tweeted:
This is a total game changer! Sure looks like ballot stuffing in GA! All caught on camera. Busted! @realDonaldTrump @JennaEllisEsq @RudyGiuliani #stopthesteal https://t.co/FQM6eQvMfq

By the media refusing to truthfully report on the overwhelming evidence of fraud
and sticking to the conspiracy and sore loser narrative, they are painting themselves into a corner
and setting up their naive and ignorant followers for a rude awakening

This is truth they are not going to be able to suppress

A line has been drawn in the sand

This is a total game changer! Sure looks like ballot stuffing in GA! All caught on camera. Busted! @realDonaldTrump @JennaEllisEsq @RudyGiuliani #stopthesteal https://t.co/FQM6eQvMfq

By the media refusing to truthfully report on the overwhelming evidence of fraud
and sticking to the conspiracy and sore loser narrative, they are painting themselves into a corner

Didn't happen. Fantasy.
Take..this..to..a..court..of..law..in..front..of..a..judge.
And then, you'll get your rude awakening. :)

Didn't happen. Fantasy.

its gonna go to court .

Didn't happen. Fantasy.

its gonna go to court .

Night Court? That's about it. :auiqs.jpg:
Cause it ain't goin to the Supreme Court...sorry. Thanks for playing!

Didn't happen. Fantasy.

So, this video surveillance from State Farm Arena is fake

NOT SURPRISING, THOUSANDS OF BIDEN BALLOTS ILLEGALLY counted, hidden under a desk and counted only when no witnesses, details in the video.

Cults are SO fuckin' funny. In a pathetic way, I mean I know it's cruel to laugh at them but hey, they dug their own hole.

Christ I thought I had all the Anti American swine on ignore here. Much more work to do clearly. I just saw the video, its shocking, course I already read the owner of the stadiums texts about where the supposed water main break was a tiny leak and was fixed within a few minutes. They lied and now we know WHY they lied.

NOT SURPRISING, THOUSANDS OF BIDEN BALLOTS ILLEGALLY counted, hidden under a desk and counted only when no witnesses, details in the video.

Cults are SO fuckin' funny. In a pathetic way, I mean I know it's cruel to laugh at them but hey, they dug their own hole.

Let's see if you're still laughing when Trump is inaugurated for his second term in january. :auiqs.jpg:

So some lunatic makes a youtube video and you think that's "evidence"?

I wonder why they didn't go to court with that?

I guess they thought they had all they needed with the crazy drunk temp IT worker

Let's see if you're still laughing when Trump is inaugurated for his second term in january. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's make a bet.

If Trump gets inaugurated...I leave this board forever.

If Biden does you never darken this shitpit with your presence again.

Deal?

Such a simpleton question.

Because it was not yet declared as evidence in a court proceeding.....YET..

duh
Why hasn't it been? The Trump Administration has been in court now approximately 38 times or so.

You are kidding....aren't you ???

Are you really this slow ?

lol

You must have a wet dream of Biden becoming President.

Bad news.....we are just now beginning to get the actual evidence out that Trump won the election.

Let's make a bet.

If Trump gets inaugurated...I leave this board forever.

If Biden does you never darken this shitpit with your presence again.

Deal?

lol

Yeah, because your word is golden (NOT)

I don't make deals with the devil.

How about this....when Trump is inaugurated, I will notify you with a big ole ROFLMAO <wink>

GREAT POINT....where is BARR on this??

A.G. Barr said that his department was not going to concern itself with vote theft that did not change the outcome of the general election.

Well, NOW there is enough evidence here to swing the State of Georgia into the TRUMP column.

Forum List

Back