Georgia Video of Potential Fraud

NOT SURPRISING, THOUSANDS OF BIDEN BALLOTS ILLEGALLY counted, hidden under a desk and counted only when no witnesses, details in the video.

Cults are SO fuckin' funny. In a pathetic way, I mean I know it's cruel to laugh at them but hey, they dug their own hole.

Let's see if you're still laughing when Trump is inaugurated for his second term in january. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's make a bet.

If Trump gets inaugurated...I leave this board forever.

If Biden does you never darken this shitpit with your presence again.

Deal?

I'll join that.
It's the second time tonight I've joined such a deal. At this rate there'll be no Rumpbots left in 47 days.

Drain the swamp! :eusa_dance:

NOT SURPRISING, THOUSANDS OF BIDEN BALLOTS ILLEGALLY counted, hidden under a desk and counted only when no witnesses, details in the video.

GREAT POINT....where is BARR on this??

A.G. Barr said that his department was not going to concern itself with vote theft that did not change the outcome of the general election.

Well, NOW there is enough evidence here to swing the State of Georgia into the TRUMP column.

The Establishment has it's tentacles in Barr.

He is going to protect the Establishment all the way....just as they ALL do.

Cults are SO fuckin' funny. In a pathetic way, I mean I know it's cruel to laugh at them but hey, they dug their own hole.

Let's see if you're still laughing when Trump is inaugurated for his second term in january. :auiqs.jpg:

Let's make a bet.

Deal?

lol

Yeah, because your word is golden (NOT)

I don't make deals with the devil.

How about this....when Trump is inaugurated, I will notify you with a big ole ROFLMAO <wink>

So you're skeered huh?

You should be.

Let's make a bet.

Deal?

lol

How about this....when Trump is inaugurated, I will notify you with a big ole ROFLMAO <wink>

So you're skeered huh?

You should be.

Skeered of WHUT ?

Momentum is building....and the SCOTUS hasn't even gotten involved yet.

You're also gonna get a lil "love note" when Trump is inaugurated ;)

Let's make a bet.

Deal?

lol

So you're skeered huh?

You should be.

Skeered of WHUT ?

Momentum is building....and the SCOTUS hasn't even gotten involved yet.

You're also gonna get a lil "love note" when Trump is inaugurated ;)

Then take the bet, wimp. :gay:

I'll go in with him. You get two for the price of one. You don't need to bring anybody else.

Still skeered? Of course you are. Because you know you're full of shit. Thing is, we know it too.

Why wasn't this evidence brought out in a court of law OP?
I don't know MA...
I'm still trying to understand why criminal charges haven't been filed
for FBI agents falsifying FISA documents, using a fake dossier to undermine an election,
funded by the opposition and weaponized against a duly elected president

WTF...WHY WAS MY THREAD TITLE EDITED AND MERGED WITH A THREAD
POSTED AFTER I POSTED MINE WHERE IM NO LONGER THE OP OF MY OWN THREAD

THIS PLACE IS GETTING AS BAD AS FUCKING TWITTER WITH THE BULLSHIT

DON'T TAZ ME BRO IS THE FIRST MOD WHO COMES TO MIND

some people really need to grow up and stop acting like they're entitled to get their way 100% of the time or someone must pay.
Sounds exactly what we’ve been telling Trump and his supporters to do ever since he lost.
so please explain the video and stop saying YOU LOST SHUT UP.

you know, talk about the topic - the video of what they did. not trump, not me, the video and its impact on the election.

or confess to being a troll with just about any other form of reply.
Looks like people counting votes.

Every day, there’s something new. The next day it’s debunked. Two days ago it was someone plugging a USB into a computer and the internet trolls freaked out over nothing. Today is little different.

Just wait until the US forces bring back the servers they liberated from Germany in that daring raid...then you'll be shocked!

Let's make a bet.

Deal?

LMAO! Way to walk that tight-rope without a net, dipshit. You want posters to leave? couldn't they simply create an new ID like you did?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The footage, presented by an attorney working with Republicans during a Thursday state Senate hearing, is perhaps the strongest direct evidence of potential fraud, and demands serious inquiry. In it, a handful of poll workers can clearly be seen staying behind after GOP observers say they were told to clear out. After the media packs up their belongings, the workers can be seen pulling out the suitcases and opening them at approximately 11 p.m.
---
they scroll through when the "suitcases" were put under the table and then once everyone kicked out, viola - break out the suitcases you put there early that morning.
Trumps second term: DiGenova for AG

Georgia Secretary of State Partially Bends The Knee, Acknowledges ‘Ballots Were Counted Unlawfully And In Secret’

Georgia Secretary of State Partially Bends The Knee, Acknowledges ‘Ballots Were Counted Unlawfully And In Secret’

The Georgia Secretary of State's office now acknowledges that Republicans were not present while votes were counted in Georgia.

December 4, 2020

After Thursday’s bombshell security footage that showed vote counting observers being sent home, only for vote counters to pull black suitcases full of votes from underneath a table and begin processing them in the early hours in the morning, the Georgia Secretary of State’s office conceded that “ballots were counted unlawfully and in secret.”

David Shafer, Chair of the Georgia Republican Party, posted the security camera video from Thursday’s hearing on his Twitter account and wrote, “Not sure why Twitter has labeled this ‘disputed’. It is video from the surveillance camera at State Farm Arena where Fulton County election workers scanned ballots late into the night after falsely announcing they were shutting down.”

Schafer added, “Even had state monitors been present, the law still requires that ballot counting be open to partisan monitors and the public. But state monitors were not, present,” which the Georgia Secretary of State “now acknowledges and the video shows.”

Really? That's the strongest they have of potential fraud? Why did they not present this evidence of potential fraud to a court that could use it to make some kind of ruling when it mattered? Why did they wait till the only option was to present it to a Kangaroo Court?
Its enough evidence to decertify georgia

and it should be enough evidence to make you angry

but obviously you dont mind cheating if thats what it takes to win an election

Really? That's the strongest they have of potential fraud? Why did they not present this evidence of potential fraud to a court that could use it to make some kind of ruling when it mattered? Why did they wait till the only option was to present it to a Kangaroo Court?

No one is going to throw away millions of votes over this.

They don’t have to. They can figure the average number processed per hour and throw out the that many times the number of hours this stuff took place. The GA vote was very close. Also, the point of this that cheating took place. If verifiable cheating was in the thousands and there is tons of smoke(testimony, affidavits, etc), it stands to reason the cheating could have been in the 100 of thousands. You don’t have to find every dollar bill a bank robber stole to prove he was guilty of bank robbery.

Let's make a bet.

Deal?

It's a good try, but it won't work.

I'm already seeing Trumpsters say that the judges are commies and in on the conspiracy.

Including those appointed by Trump. I am not making this up.

There doesn't appear to be any reasoning with this group pathology.

Throw out the Biden spikes

Forum List

Back