Georgia state legislator arrested for insurrection. She tried to go into governors office and stop democratic process!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."

4YOSIK5XBUUNS6RB5KY3BJDQNA.JPG
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.

In my opinion her arrest was going to happen, so nothing much can be done about that...

As for the law the USSC might toss it but let see first...

View attachment 472470

In my opinion her arrest was going to happen, so nothing much can be done about that...

It won't be tossed....when that law and others like it across the country become instrumental in Trump and Candace Owen's 2024 election victory (or maybe he will pick Scott Baio as VP).....The 6 conservative justices on the Supreme court will do the right thing.....and apologize to Trump for not doing it sooner....

View attachment 472470

It won't be tossed....when that law and others like it across the country become instrumental in Trump and Candace Owen's 2024 election victory (or maybe he will pick Scott Baio as VP).....The 6 conservative justices on the Supreme court will do the right thing.....and apologize to Trump for not doing it sooner....

They didn’t side with him the last time, so I doubt they will now...

.....violence/violating/DISOBEYING legal orders/etc is their culture.....no wonder it's self destructive and their communities are shitholes = undeniable

View attachment 472470

The darkie vote is a big problem in Georgia. The GOP only has two options in my opinion. Option 1 is stopping these types from voting. The issues can be very complicated and its probably better that uninformed opinions are discounted. Perhaps consideration should also be given to other groups like women and the unemployed.

Lets face it, some moocher digging through the trash for his lunch is unlikely to have anything of value to add to the debate.

Option 2 would be crafting policies that attract these people to vote Gop. Obviously that would be a last resort and would risk alienating their core voters.

They have my sympathies.

View attachment 472470

I have absolutely no sympathy for the ppl of Ga. ESPECIALLY THEIR BLACK CITIZENS....these legislators don't just wake up one morning with political titles, they're voted into office and decades black and hispanic voters have allowed white people to hold that state hostiage. IF YOU WANT CHANGE, GOTDAMNIT VOTE....YOU PROVED THESE LAST 2 ELECTIONS...YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE TO DO IT!!

View attachment 472470

The darkie vote is a big problem in Georgia. The GOP only has two options in my opinion. Option 1 is stopping these types from voting. The issues can be very complicated and its probably better that uninformed opinions are discounted. Perhaps consideration should also be given to other groups like women and the unemployed.

Lets face it, some moocher digging through the trash for his lunch is unlikely to have anything of value to add to the debate.

Option 2 would be crafting policies that attract these people to vote Gop. Obviously that would be a last resort and would risk alienating their core voters.

They have my sympathies.
Don't you white motherfuckers know by now......the black voter is the most powerful vote in the country and knowing that...nothing you white fucks can do, will do and have done is gonna stop us....Georgia has changed and you white fucks best get with reality.....Jim Crow is now an Jim Eagle, watch us sore next election!!LOLOL

View attachment 472470

I have absolutely no sympathy for the ppl of Ga. ESPECIALLY THEIR BLACK CITIZENS....these legislators don't just wake up one morning with political titles, they're voted into office and decades black and hispanic voters have allowed white people to hold that state hostiage. IF YOU WANT CHANGE, GOTDAMNIT VOTE....YOU PROVED THESE LAST 2 ELECTIONS...YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE TO DO IT!!
Elections are rigged anyway -- so voting isn't really a solution.....

the GOP is smart to just make it legal to just overrule voters and pick the winner on their own

They made it illegal to give water to people waiting in line to vote. Care to explain that one? There can be only one explaination but I've yet to hear anyone make the attempt at justification.
Because it is possible Antifa could have poisoned the water and food; this was clearly a health and safety measure
LOL I can't believe you had the balls to try.

View attachment 472470

Elections are rigged anyway -- so voting isn't really a solution.....

the GOP is smart to just make it legal to just overrule voters and pick the winner on their own
tThe ppl of Ga are waking up to this pathetic state and realizing complicity is no longer an option because white people haven't gotten the upgrade memo, this ain't the 60's!!

It isn't "democracy" when the uninformed out-scream the ignorant.
The country needs to orient itself to education, information, intelligent discussion and patient exchange. As this is so unlikely, the future is dark.

They made it illegal to give water to people waiting in line to vote. Care to explain that one? There can be only one explaination but I've yet to hear anyone make the attempt at justification.
Because it is possible Antifa could have poisoned the water and food; this was clearly a health and safety measure
I hope this weekend you get drunk, you need a drink bad!!

The country needs to orient itself to education, information, intelligent discussion and patient exchange. As this is so unlikely, the future is dark.
It is dark, but its dark bc white people are just stupid, end of effin story. I can't believe this is the race that is revered around the world....the most ignorant fucks on the planet, ie white ppl....no wonder Hitler and Trump loved the poorly educated!!

Ah, yes, it was purely humanitarian.

We are now at the stage where folk dont even vote for their own interest. They vote for what they are told is their interest. Thats why you have crazy gun laws and have to pay the hospital when you have a baby.r

It is dark, but its dark bc white people are just stupid, end of effin story. I can't believe this is the race that is revered around the world....the most ignorant fucks on the planet, ie white ppl....no wonder Hitler and Trump loved the poorly educated!!
^^ racist ramblings ^^

Forum List

Back