Georgia state legislator arrested for insurrection. She tried to go into governors office and stop democratic process!

This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol
With a name like Park Cannon she sure should have.

How do Africans come up with names like this, Biff?

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.
I have absolutely no sympathy for the ppl of Ga. ESPECIALLY THEIR BLACK CITIZENS....these legislators don't just wake up one morning with political titles, they're voted into office and decades black and hispanic voters have allowed white people to hold that state hostiage. IF YOU WANT CHANGE, GOTDAMNIT VOTE....YOU PROVED THESE LAST 2 ELECTIONS...YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE TO DO IT!!
Elections are rigged anyway -- so voting isn't really a solution.....

the GOP is smart to just make it legal to just overrule voters and pick the winner on their own
Biff is projecting again

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.
I have absolutely no sympathy for the ppl of Ga. ESPECIALLY THEIR BLACK CITIZENS....these legislators don't just wake up one morning with political titles, they're voted into office and decades black and hispanic voters have allowed white people to hold that state hostiage. IF YOU WANT CHANGE, GOTDAMNIT VOTE....YOU PROVED THESE LAST 2 ELECTIONS...YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE TO DO IT!!
If you survive by high taxes then you are nothing. Equality has died. Equity rules now. I love you guys. You are revenge! And so many younger people who can not fight out of a wet paper bags brings true defense to those who are responsible.

.....violence/violating/DISOBEYING legal orders/etc is their culture.....no wonder it's self destructive and their communities are shitholes = undeniable

You are right, because we didn't see any violence/violating/disobeying legal orders when all those white folks stormed the Capitol on Jan 6.

View attachment 472470

If you survive by high taxes then you are nothing. Equality has died. Equity rules now. I love you guys. You are revenge! And so many younger people who can not fight out of a wet paper bags brings true defense to those who are responsible.

When was true equality ever alive in this country?

View attachment 472470

t you mean you have the voting machines to do it . Fraudsters stole the election.

Forum List

Back