Georgia republicans just made water an illegal substance

This is going to be a great really cry for the Democrats...

Everyday they will have volunteers giving out water to people in line... Cops will come and arrest them all on TV... These pictures will go national live...

So you will have nice well dress helpers getting arrested for giving Grandma water in a warm day...

That is going to be a lovely narrative...

It is illegal for Barry Hussein to vote in GA.

Next dumbass deflection?
Was it illegal for Jim Wright to vote in Texas?

Former U.S. House Speaker Jim Wright (D) was denied a Photo ID for voting purposes in Texas over the weekend by the state's Department of Public Safety (DPS).

According to the Star-Telegram, Wright's driver's license expired in 2010 and -- because he no longer drives -- he didn't bother to renew it. That expired license, he learned Saturday, is not good enough to obtain a Photo ID to vote under the law TX Republicans passed in 2011

Next dumbass deflection?

Former U.S. House Speaker Jim Wright (D) was denied a Photo ID for voting purposes in Texas over the weekend by the state's Department of Public Safety (DPS).

According to the Star-Telegram, Wright's driver's license expired in 2010 and -- because he no longer drives -- he didn't bother to renew it. That expired license, he learned Saturday, is not good enough to obtain a Photo ID to vote under the law TX Republicans passed in 2011
Another dumbass deflection.

Next?

However, I found this part of your lefty link hilarious:

Please note that the Texas DPS charges $22 for birth certificates online,

The Texas Dept of Public Safety doesn't issue birth certificates, Dumbass. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah, that fake-ass Liberal just asked why people would mind paying a poll tax and going to FedEx Kinkos and paying $2 to get a copy of your license to vote. People like that are what is wrong with America.
Well fuck you too! Who died and made you the arbiter of who is and isn't a liberal? I served my country and made multiple overseas deployments, so I guess I'm entitled to my own fucking opinion. I made no mention of any "poll tax", so you're a fucking liar too.

Let's recap this thread so far..... meaner gene has claimed this law is racist.

Yet when asked to post the parts of the statute that are racist he can bring nothing.

His entire case is "Jim Crow"..........and now "Jim Wright" had trouble in TX a decade ago because his DL expired. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You now need to scan your Drivers License and print it off to include it with your mail-in ballot.

So if you're in Georgia, go buy a scanner and a printer. Will cost you over $100 to do that so...sorry if you're poor or disabled. Thank the GOP for making it a requirement for mail-in.
OR it will cost you fifty cents, maybe less, to go a copy shop and have it done for you.

Thanks for being such a dumb bitch! You make ridiculing your kind so easy. Go to a friendly politician
and he will do it for nothing at all.

In all the years and all the elections I have voted in I have never needed a bottle of water or snack while I was waiting in line I suspect it is the same for the most majority who vote.

On the plus side I thought the run-off election leading to the Georgia being shorted a Senator for a few days was bad. In effort to fix it they've partially have gone to ranked voting:

1616896941694.png
I'd recommend they check with the zoo to see where best to order, "Do Not Feed the Voters" signs.

1616897234351.png

Don't have very strong opinion of the matter after only doing a very quick (and incomplete) scan and a few word-finds of the text.

In all the years and all the elections I have voted in I have never needed a bottle of water or snack while I was waiting in line I suspect it is the same for the most majority who vote.
Well then, BLACKhawk..............you are either a liar or your name is bullshit.....cuz we know this law about water is targeted to get blacks to not vote. :banana: :banana: :banana:

BTW, Whiting is a felon in Florida, not Georgia, dip shit
Voters such as Willie David Whiting, a Tallahassee pastor who has never been convicted of a crime, testified that they were denied their rights to vote because the lists conflated him with felon Willie J. Whiting.
The context of the discussion was the new laws in Georgia, stupid jackass.
I was responding to your question.

What the fuck are you talking about, fascist? Name one person Republicans are stopping from voting.

And instead of accepting the facts, you claimed the Pastor was a felon.

You're so stupid you literally sit and drool, don't you?

Next dumbass deflection?

Next?

The Texas Dept of Public Safety doesn't issue birth certificates, Dumbass. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A birth certificate isn't "voter ID" in Texas. You have to have specific voter ID in Texas with your photo on it. You could have googled this so you wouldn't look a stupid, ill-informed FuckBoi, but hey, You are what you are:

Next dumbass deflection?

Next?

A birth certificate isn't "voter ID" in Texas. You have to have specific voter ID in Texas with your photo on it. You could have googled this so you wouldn't look a stupid, ill-informed FuckBoi, but hey, You are what you are:

I never said anything about a birth certificate being a voter ID in Texas you raving lunatic. I was pointing out the moron he linked to thinks the Texas DPS gives out birth certificates.

You read on a retarded kindergarten level.

Last edited:
i'm a UFC fan. you never win by not throwing punches.

my friends, the Dems need to start throwing punches and FIGHTIN'. The GOP should be SHAMED into doing the right thing!

Next?

Great, now blacks you claim are too stupid and lazy to get an ID know how to get one, racist!

Thanks for spreading the word!

i'm a UFC fan. you never win by not throwing punches.

my friends, the Dems need to start throwing punches and FIGHTIN'. The GOP should be SHAMED into doing the right thing!

That’s the bottom line. Politics is a zero sum game. Compromise is the exception rather than the rule and winning is everything.

Everybody I know keeps important documents like that in a safe secure place, knowing they’ll be needed when the time comes for passports, drivers license, and other such things.
Retention of such documents until voter ID laws wasn't required to function. For example someone who showed a birth certificate to get a federal job half a century ago didn't need it after that.
So you’re stupid and throw away all your important documents. You don’t keep your kids birth certificates knowing they’ll need them for several things later in life? You really aren’t very intelligent.

bripat9643 & Nostra are two of the dumbest people to have ever posted on the Internet. They are also the most disgusting, deplorable and dumbest members on the USMB, and that is a high hurdle.

I put them on ignore a couple of times, but realized that doing so disallows me to respond to their hate, ignorant and stupidity. Thus I point this out today.
You clearly don’t know shit. Those kids are amateurs

Forum List

Back