Black Americans not on welfare vote for Democrats overwhelmingly.

True...blacks tend to stay "black-minded" regardless of wealth and education level. You can take the Black out of the Ghetto but you can never take the Ghetto out of the Black.

So, you think that of the 14% on welfare is greater than the 86% that are not on welfare of those that are black...Hmmmm, sterilization is in the future for you..

Huh...14%?
Triple that bogus figure bud.
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

That's because even when blacks are doing well, they're just "n*****s" to people like BrokeLoser.
Not true at all...I respect many blacks and have several black friends...I particularly respect the ones whom aren't afraid to condemn their own kind for making them look bad.
Too many blacks don't have the balls to do so. They fear the thought of losing the "black card" / "street cred" or being labeled an Uncle Tom.

True...blacks tend to stay "black-minded" regardless of wealth and education level. You can take the Black out of the Ghetto but you can never take the Ghetto out of the Black.

Huh...14%?
Here's some facts from a credible source: 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific

That's because even when blacks are doing well, they're just "n*****s" to people like BrokeLoser.
And they wonder why the majority of blacks don't want to be members of their political party.

NEGATIVE.
Your party has programmed Blacks to be takers by default...which makes them Democrat by default. No secret here.

So, do you talk about this stuff with your "several black friends"?

Absolutely.
I may polish my choice of wording a bit but we discuss it. I don't associate with lowlifes regardless of color....my friends are very classy people and are usually more candid on this subject than I am. They'll badmouth ghetto blacks more so than some racist whites.

Why polish your word choice? Are you letting political correctness get in the way of your truth?

So, a single mother, with 2 preschool children would have to do what kind of work, while also watching her kids, in order to qualify for SNAP?

Last edited:
Blacks 4x to whites as to being on welfare and they make up 1/7th of the population
Put some emotional spin on those Facts

So, a single mother, with 2 preschool children would have to do what kind of work, while also watching her kids, in order to qualify for SNAP?
It's up to her to figure how to care for the children she birffed, not us
I know-personal responsibility is icky

It's called making people work, train, or volunteer while on food stamps:

Thousands Cured Of Poverty After Georgia Introduces Work-For-Food-Stamp Requirement – MILO NEWS

Thousands of people have been miraculously cured of poverty in Georgia following the state’s implementation of a requirement that all those receiving stamps must either be working, training for a job, or volunteering for a non-profit or charity.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “Georgia has been rolling out work requirements for food stamp recipients for over a year.”

The outlet states that the latest rollout saw the requirements reach 21 counties, affecting roughly 12,000 able-bodied people without children.

Those people were given until April 1 to fulfil the aforementioned requirement. But when that date rolled around, The Journal-Constitution, citing state figures, reports that more than half of the food stamp recipients were dropped from the program.

“Essentially, the number of recipients spiraled down from 11,779 to 4,528, or a drop of 62 percent,” the outlet states.

According to The Journal-Constitution Georgian officials are looking at expanding the food stamp requirements to all 159 counties in the state by 2019.

“The greater good is people being employed, being productive, and contributing to the state,” said Bobby Cagle, head of Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services, according to the outlet...

I've long said that any long-term people on welfare should be required to work in the fields or volunteer 20 hours per week for a government or non-profit agency unless they have a serious and medically-documented condition that precludes them from doing so. We should roll this program out nationwide.
All people? What about the disabled? What about the single parent who can't afford day care because -thanks to republicans - there is little or no assistance? What about the elderly? They are out of their fucking minds and you must be too.

Take one out every three or four welfare Moms to watch the other's two or threes broods, child care problem instantly solved!

BTW, the states are responsible for programs that pay for child care. We have one in our state. Why don't you?
That is mostly incoherent gibberish. In any case it matters little who is responsible for day care. The fact is that it is unaffordable for many.

Interesting how you focus on day care and ignore my remarks about the elderly, the disabled and the fact that this policy will in no way wipe out poverty

Huh...14%?
The black population:

Not true at all...I respect many blacks and have several black friends...I particularly respect the ones whom aren't afraid to condemn their own kind for making them look bad.
Too many blacks don't have the balls to do so. They fear the thought of losing the "black card" / "street cred" or being labeled an Uncle Tom.

And they wonder why the majority of blacks don't want to be members of their political party.

NEGATIVE.
Your party has programmed Blacks to be takers by default...which makes them Democrat by default. No secret here.

Absolutely.
I may polish my choice of wording a bit but we discuss it. I don't associate with lowlifes regardless of color....my friends are very classy people and are usually more candid on this subject than I am. They'll badmouth ghetto blacks more so than some racist whites.

Why polish your word choice? Are you letting political correctness get in the way of your truth?

Haha...I'll play along....Only here do I try to be offensive. Isn't that the game we all play here?
So what are you trying to get at?

Black Americans not on welfare vote for Democrats overwhelmingly.

So, you think that of the 14% on welfare is greater than the 86% that are not on welfare of those that are black...Hmmmm, sterilization is in the future for you..

Huh...14%?
The black population:

Huh...14%?
The black population:

NEGATIVE.

Absolutely.
Your friends are classy people? Then what the fuck are they doing cavorting with a broke loser ??

NEGATIVE.

Absolutely.

Haha...I'll play along....Only here do I try to be offensive. Isn't that the game we all play here?
So what are you trying to get at?

Oh, here you are trying to be offensive?

Or is it the real you?

Thousands Cured Of Poverty After Georgia Introduces Work-For-Food-Stamp Requirement – MILO NEWS

Thousands of people have been miraculously cured of poverty in Georgia following the state’s implementation of a requirement that all those receiving stamps must either be working, training for a job, or volunteering for a non-profit or charity.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, “Georgia has been rolling out work requirements for food stamp recipients for over a year.”

The outlet states that the latest rollout saw the requirements reach 21 counties, affecting roughly 12,000 able-bodied people without children.

Those people were given until April 1 to fulfil the aforementioned requirement. But when that date rolled around, The Journal-Constitution, citing state figures, reports that more than half of the food stamp recipients were dropped from the program.

“Essentially, the number of recipients spiraled down from 11,779 to 4,528, or a drop of 62 percent,” the outlet states.

According to The Journal-Constitution Georgian officials are looking at expanding the food stamp requirements to all 159 counties in the state by 2019.

“The greater good is people being employed, being productive, and contributing to the state,” said Bobby Cagle, head of Georgia’s Division of Family and Children Services, according to the outlet...

I've long said that any long-term people on welfare should be required to work in the fields or volunteer 20 hours per week for a government or non-profit agency unless they have a serious and medically-documented condition that precludes them from doing so. We should roll this program out nationwide.
All people? What about the disabled? What about the single parent who can't afford day care because -thanks to republicans - there is little or no assistance? What about the elderly? They are out of their fucking minds and you must be too.

Take one out every three or four welfare Moms to watch the other's two or threes broods, child care problem instantly solved!

BTW, the states are responsible for programs that pay for child care. We have one in our state. Why don't you?
That is mostly incoherent gibberish. In any case it matters little who is responsible for day care. The fact is that it is unaffordable for many.

Interesting how you focus on day care and ignore my remarks about the elderly, the disabled and the fact that this policy will in no way wipe out poverty

There is already social security and disability (SSI) . Why do libs think there should be 5 or more programs to make their standard of living better than mine?

Many states DO handle the childcare issue. Why doesn't yours or why don't you know about it?

Huh...14%?
The black population:

NEGATIVE.

Absolutely.
Your friends are classy people? Then what the fuck are they doing cavorting with a broke loser ??

Yes, they are all classy...none are pole puffers with mullets and none would be caught dead in a Do-rag.
O.T. just a bit...You a pitcher or catcher? You do play baseball...right?

There is already social security and disability (SSI) . Why do libs think there should be 5 or more programs to make their standard of living better than mine?

Many states DO handle the childcare issue. Why doesn't yours or why don't you know about it?
You are still not addressing the issue of food stamps and not making a damned bit of sense. People on food assistance are in need despite other programs and you are just glossing that over.

You are still not addressing the issue of food stamps and not making a damned bit of sense. People on food assistance are in need despite other programs and you are just glossing that over.

No, you are ignoring the fact that these "cuts" are projected savings from requiring people to work instead of sucking the government teat instead of getting off their asses and earn their keep.

No, you are ignoring the fact that these "cuts" are projected savings from requiring people to work instead of sucking the government teat instead of getting off their asses and earn their keep.
No Sparky YOU are ignoring and deflecting away from my point about the needs of people who can't work for various reasons. You are as cruel and heartless as Trump. Or just stupid. Which is it?

No Sparky YOU are ignoring and deflecting away from my point about the needs of people who can't work for various reasons. You are as cruel and heartless as Trump. Or just stupid. Which is it?

OK. Let's try this ONE more time. I realize that you are not the brightest bulb in the marquee, so here goes!

If they can't work, they are on disability. If they are too old, they are on Social Security. Those on neither will probably see no change unless they have been sucking the government teat while being fully capable of working or attending job training classes. Unfortunately, there are far too many of them as the stats in this thread have shown.

OK. Let's try this ONE more time. I realize that you are not the brightest bulb in the marquee, so here goes!

If they can't work, they are on disability. If they are too old, they are on Social Security. Those on neither will probably see no change unless they have been sucking the government teat while being fully capable of working or attending job training classes. Unfortunately, there are far too many of them as the stats in this thread have shown.

What the hell, that doesn't leave much room for those that are just lazy and want all their needs to be taken care of.

You would't say that if you seen them at my grocery store.

The only policy that would wipe out poverty eventually is if people had to get fixed first before they could collect any government benefits. Putting able bodied and mentally people back to work will help some.

Listen dumb fuck, do you know what the working poor is. Do you know that there are people working two jobs who cant feed their families?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen dumb fuck, do you know what the working poor is. Do you know that there are people working two jobs who cant feed their families?

If they are working they can still get food stamps!

They re only taking it away from those who have no valid reason NOT to work!

Grow up and learn to read!

If they are working two jobs and can't feed their families, they are screwing up somewhere!

No you listen dumb fuck, once again what happened to the great economy Obama handed off to Trump?

Forum List

Back