Every Federal Election There are Blatant Cases of D Voter Fraud

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Anyone who names and cites any as yet unnamed open and shut case of D fraud in the 2016 election gets a winner icon from me. To start off, what are the D precincts in Detroit MI that were discovered to have committed fraud by the Green financed voter recount? Please cite your source to get that icon.

No offense, but did you graduate from high school...if so where!

In Ohio in the 2012 presidential election, voter fraud was 0.0024%, or 24 TEN THOUSANDTHS of one percent.
Validated and signed by a Republican SOS for that state. More than half of those cases were extreme elderly people who mistakenly voted twice because they forgot that they had already sent in a mail-in (absentee) ballot.

In 2008 song writer Ray Stevens wrote his song about voter fraud after his grandfather who had been dead since the 60s voted for Obama! The song is called grandpa voted democrat!

Anyone who names and cites any as yet unnamed open and shut case of D fraud in the 2016 election gets a winner icon from me. To start off, what are the D precincts in Detroit MI that were discovered to have committed fraud by the Green financed voter recount? Please cite your source to get that icon.

Just a small sample of a few prosecuted cases.
4/11/2017: Dozens of Dallas voters get mail-in ballots they never requested, some with forged signatures
Dozens of Dallas voters have found a surprise in their mailboxes in recent weeks: mail-in ballots they never requested. The county's elections administrator, said there have been about 37 complaints in the weeks leading up to the May 5 elections. Similar concerns about fraud were raised in November, when more than a dozen elderly West Dallas voters were turned away from polling locations. They were told they had already voted by mail. Dozens of Dallas voters get mail-in ballots they never requested, some with forged signatures The Dallas Morning News, April 11, 2017

4/12/2017: Secretary of State Kris Kobach announces first conviction of noncitizen voting in Kansas
Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach said Wednesday that he has obtained his first conviction of a person who illegally voted in a Kansas election without being a U.S. citizen.

4/15/2017: Peru Native and Illinois Resident Who Voted Illegally in Two U.S. Elections Now Faces Deportation
The Illinois resident is facing deportation after immigration officials discovered she voted illegally in two U.S. elections in 2006

5/2017 Criminals in Philadelphia were allowed to vote with polling in the prison even. Guess who that is set up to benefit?

Maybe if Republicans would 'crack down' on this supposed voter fraud in ways that weren't ultimately found by the Courts to be flagrantly racist,

you people might have something reasonable to defend and advocate for.

trophy.jpg
/---- OH WOW - you're handing out participation trophies to people who do your research for you.
View attachment 129328

I don't know about voter fraud, but we all know it happens to some extent.

What I find revealing is the DNC colluded with members of the MSM, to deny Sanders the nomination so they could get the criminal in a pantsuit nominated. Several polls showed Sanders likely would have beaten The Donald, but who knows? At any rate, you would think this obvious corruption would be a big story and resulted in many people losing their jobs, but the MSM has purposely buried it.

In 2008 song writer Ray Stevens wrote his song about voter fraud after his grandfather who had been dead since the 60s voted for Obama! The song is called grandpa voted democrat!

Proof this actually happened? Evidence of any kind? No, I didn't think so.

Just because names are not being purged from the voter lists does not mean they voted. Unless Ray has a copy of that list showing his grandfather came to vote, it's just another Republican lie.

Forum List

Back