I'll admit that requiring education and training is probably a good way to reduce the overall level of poverty. It makes the person more able to earn more money too.
Typical liberal. Fuzzy, empty thinking. The solution for every problem is "more education", which usually just means "they just need to think like me".

You really need to quit listening to right wing talk radio.

And considering what conservative policy has wrought, perhaps you might want to strongly think about becoming a liberal.
I'd be interested to see that. Where has there been conservative policy?

Yep Eugenics to the answer. What an idiot you are.
Oh, so you are a science denier?

Eugenics is not a science. I believe it was disproven long ago.

Given your rhetoric, if we abide by your standards, your parents should have been sterilized before you were born and you should be now.

When you make laws and policy on purpose to deny rights of people based on color,

What existing laws do that? Name the statutes and jurisdictions.

We can cite the current voter suppression measures as such since the courts that ruled against them said as much.

Don't play yourself son. We know what covert racism is. And while you deny it goes on, you are an example of a person who more than likely practices it.

The term covert itself gives you the ability to deny that it happens because it's hidden and not overtly done like it used to be. Look some of these people here talking about welfare, food stamps and poverty, they are talking about things based upon race. So then if for example someone like Cnelson has the chance to hire someone black, will he? I doubt it. now Cnelson will say he sees no color, but that's a lie. And this is how racists operate today.

So asking me to pinpoint down some damn law a by statute to prove to you something you know is happening is simply bullshit and whites such as you just need to face the truth and work to change.

When you make laws and policy on purpose to deny rights of people based on color,

We can cite the current voter suppression measures as such since the courts that ruled against them said as much.

Don't play yourself son. We know what covert racism is. And while you deny it goes on, you are an example of a person who more than likely practices it.

The term covert itself gives you the ability to deny that it happens because it's hidden and not overtly done like it used to be. Look some of these people here talking about welfare, food stamps and poverty, they are talking about things based upon race. So then if for example someone like Cnelson has the chance to hire someone black, will he? I doubt it. now Cnelson will say he sees no color, but that's a lie. And this is how racists operate today.

So asking me to pinpoint down some damn law a by statute to prove to you something you know is happening is simply bullshit and whites such as you just need to face the truth and work to change.

You said 'when you pass laws and policy to deny rights of people of colour'. So, surely, you can name those laws and cite the text that mentions colour, race, or ethnicity.

What? Nonsense.

Poverty has been 'cured' in Georgia?

The US Census Bureau says the Georgia poverty rate is 17%.

Which number is right? The OP's 0% or the Census Bureau's 17%?

The only cure for low IQ "people of color" poverty is mandatory sterilization. There are exceptions and they should be allowed to have drunk sex.

The only cure for low IQ "people of color" poverty is mandatory sterilization. There are exceptions and they should be allowed to have drunk sex.
I would amend that to include low-IQ people of any race, but that would still be racist, implicitly of course.

For every lovely on the dole,
Mandatory birth control.

It is the only way to close the achievement gap and the policy would most benefit the races with the lowest IQs.

Do you have any evidence to bolster your assertion that eugenics isn't effective?

Oh, so you are a science denier?

Eugenics is not a science. I believe it was disproven long ago.

Given your rhetoric, if we abide by your standards, your parents should have been sterilized before you were born and you should be now.
Your belief is of no consequence. Facts all that matter.

I would amend that to include low-IQ people of any race, but that would still be racist, implicitly of course.

You don't need a high IQ to dig ditches or perform manual labor.

Ditches are dug by backhoes. Manual labour doesn't exist anymore. That's why there is so much poverty. Not enough low skills jobs.

Do try to keep up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Mandatory birth control.

It is the only way to close the achievement gap and the policy would most benefit the races with the lowest IQs.

Do you have any evidence to bolster your assertion that eugenics isn't effective?

One thing we do know is that you have no proof they are.

Mandatory birth control.

One thing we do know is that you have no proof they are.
You've sure got a long winded way of saying, "No, I don't." But at least that much is now clear...

Ditches are dug by backhoes. Manual labour doesn't exist anymore. That's why there is so much poverty. Not enough low skills jobs.

Do try to keep up.
Are you saying that God made Mexicans so blacks don't have to do manual labor anymore?

Do try to keep up.
Are you saying that God made Mexicans so blacks don't have to do manual labor anymore?

Well, she is a liberal, and liberals have a racist pecking order for "minorities."

How does volunteering for a charity reduce poverty?

Seems that you idiots have forgotten that one can only receive welfare for 5 years total. You have forgotten that you can only get if for 2 years consecutively at any time. Then you're gone for a year whether you have a job or not. And I guess that those PFCS in our military who work and put their lives on the line for this country in our stupid ass wars we don't need to fight just need to re arrange their mindsets because they live in poverty.

You will not end poverty by just telling people to go find a job. The job must pay enough for people to not live in poverty. So how about we provide a national living wage of 15 dollars per hour with price increase freezes on businesses.

We should study some more Karl Marx book mein kempf

No?

Forum List

Back