Georgia governor suspends all local mask orders in the state

Not a good strategy to keep Georgia from going to Joe Biden, if your ask me.
In the middle of a pandemic, Republican governor Kemp declares a war on masks.

Hear that sound? It's the sound of a shovel digging earth...a hole. I will be surprised if this asshat lasts until November.

Kemp strongly encouraged people to wear masks when appropriate. That is antithetical to a war on masks, jackass.

It's kinda disgusting how you easily brainwashed Democrat partisan hacks pretend to be concerned about mitigating the spread of COVID-19 but never utter a peep of criticism regarding the massive BLM COVID-19 parties in cities all across America.

These are the states that are mandating mask so far. It is a mixture of both demos and repub states run by the governors.

1594877898298.png

So this story about the Georgia governor who is against it is funny as it probably is a losing position to take that he may have to swallow if things go really south for the state in terms of the virus spread.

The notable repub state that has ordered mask be warn is Texas. He has also closed Bars.

well I'm responsible, I wear masks.

It will be interesting to see how they enforce the wearing of the mask. Some people will just not do it. They will yell , You will have to put it on my cold dead face.

Kemp strongly encouraged people to wear masks when appropriate. That is antithetical to a war on masks, jackass.

It's kinda disgusting how you easily brainwashed Democrat partisan hacks pretend to be concerned about mitigating the spread of COVID-19 but never utter a peep of criticism regarding the massive BLM COVID-19 parties in cities all across America.
His actions are inconsistent with his words.
But you're a Trumper, so if Trump-loving Kemp claims he's "strongly encouraging" masks, you don't need to look at no stinking actions. Because MAGA!

His actions are inconsistent with his words.
Bullshit.
3CRD4VDBIP2UFCHJF7NXSXK2AE.jpg

Gov. Kemp is protecting the right and privilege for ignorant, weak, lazy, selfish people to infect other people with a deadly virus.

Kemp is actually doing a patriotic duty for America,wish all politicians would be a patriot like him.

Actually the word is that Kemp is a fool. If Abrams isn't selected as Biden's VP she can run for Governor again. Her chances will be very good as Kemp is flunking the same leadership test that Trump has flunked.

These are the states that are mandating mask so far. It is a mixture of both demos and repub states run by the governors.

View attachment 363907

So this story about the Georgia governor who is against it is funny as it probably is a losing position to take that he may have to swallow if things go really south for the state in terms of the virus spread.

The notable repub state that has ordered mask be warn is Texas. He has also closed Bars.

Gov Kay Ivey in Alabama has ordered the wearing of a face mask. The reason is that coronavirus infections and deaths are increasing in Alabama.

Kemp is actually doing a patriotic duty for America,wish all politicians would be a patriot like him.

Actually the word is that Kemp is a fool. If Abrams isn't selected as Biden's VP she can run for Governor again. Her chances will be very good as Kemp is flunking the same leadership test that Trump has flunked.
It's kind of stunning a state like Georgia would support taking away such an important decision from local government and give it to a lone politician. This means no matter how a community, small-town, or city believes or wants and wishes to save themselves they must follow commands and orders from a lone man who may have ulterior motives such as pleasing a corrupt incompetent President in faraway Washington. DC.

Last edited:
Only a few certain spots in Georgia are hotspots. Mostly the black filled cities and smaller cities filled with Mexicans. I live within 40 miles of 2 counties that WERE hotspots but aren't now. Even if he did mandate masks I won't wear one.

It's kind of stunning a state like Georgia would support taking away such an important decision from local government and give it to a lone politician. This means no matter how a community, small-town, or city believes or wants and wishes to save themselves they must follow commands and orders from a lone man who may have ulterior motives such as pleasing a corrupt incompetent President in faraway Washington. DC.

So you disagree with Whittmer and Newsom requiring EVERYONE wear them in Michigan and Cali?

Only a few certain spots in Georgia are hotspots. Mostly the black filled cities and smaller cities filled with Mexicans. I live within 40 miles of 2 counties that WERE hotspots but aren't now. Even if he did mandate masks I won't wear one.

You ever shop at Walmart?
Did until they mandated masks. Now I won't be going after Monday. Just went today to get 2 youngest daughters their socks and underwear for school year.

Forum List

Back