George Will Opines On Trump and the Nations Downhill Spiral

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast

"The nation’s floundering government is now administered by a gangster regime. It is helpful to have this made obvious as voters contemplate renewing the regime’s lease on the executive branch. Roger Stone adopted the argot of B-grade mobster movies when he said he would not “roll on” Donald Trump. By commuting Stone’s sentence, Stone’s beneficiary played his part in this down-market drama, showing gratitude for Stone’s version of omertà (the Mafia code of silence), which involved lots of speaking but much lying. Because the pandemic prevents both presidential candidates from bouncing around the continent like popcorn in a skillet, the electorate can concentrate on other things, including Trump’s selection of friends such as Stone and Paul Manafort, dregs from the bottom of the Republican barrel."

George Will really lets the President have it in the WAPO opinion he penned.
The "lots of speaking but much lying" is what many see and some that refuse to see.

"This year, the pandemic will be an accelerant of preexisting trends: There will be a surge of early and mail voting. So, an unambiguous decision by midnight Eastern time Nov. 3 will require (in addition to state requirements that mailed ballots be postmarked, say, no later than Oct. 31) a popular-vote tsunami so large against the president that there will be a continentwide guffaw when he makes charges, as surely he will, akin to those he made in 2016. Then, he said he lost the popular vote by 2.9 million because “millions” of undocumented immigrants voted against him. Making a preemptive strike against civic confidence, Trump has announced that the 2020 election will be the “most corrupt” in U.S. history."

Trump and team's admonishment of mail in voting is nothing more than voter suppression.
Lets see where that goes despite the pandemic environment.

George Will really lets the President have it
I didn't know Will was still alive. Does that bitter ass think this will buy him readership?
He's a relic from a time republicans still cared about informed policy and at least the appearance of propriety.
You can tell the Bitter Biden months are really taking their toll. The Leftist Shrews are getting desperate and angry now throwing out the impotent insults of theirs wherever they can, like an illegal child trapped in an ICE cage along the Arizona border on the day Trump is coming along for an inspection.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 6.42.07 PM.png

I didn't know Will was still alive. Does that bitter ass think this will buy him readership?
Obvious he is alive you moron. Did you ask that all buy yourself?
You wanna buy someone now, turdbrain? I bet Will will comes speak at your high school for about $150.

Only a weeks income for you.
You need to get out of your wheelchair and exercise. Your brain needs some air due to sitting on it.

You wanna buy someone now, turdbrain? I bet Will will comes speak at your high school for about $150.

You need to get out of your wheelchair and exercise. Your brain needs some air due to sitting on it.

Have your fun and laughs now while you still can.

Singing Trump.jpg

Do you know how fucking stupid you appear when you call someone a moron and then proceed to misspell a simple two letter word in the next sentence?
It never fails. The more the Left talks shit about their smarts and education and all, the more they trip up and bury themselves every time.

Osborn.png

Do you know how fucking stupid you appear when you call someone a moron and then proceed to misspell a simple two letter word in the next sentence?
A typo is far far away from a moron. Smile.

View attachment 363904
Did you sell your electric chair to someone and they wrote you a bad check for $2200?

View attachment 363904
Did you sell your electric chair to someone and they wrote you a bad check for $2200?

36939997-F069-4704-8661-2CDAF6F6D88B.gif

View attachment 363904

View attachment 363906
Is it true Mr. Angry Tooby? Did you get taken for a ride without it?

George Will is a CFR member and a recipient of the communist demcrat William Fulbright scholarship program to Oxford. Fulbright championed the formation of the U.N and was a "back pocket boy" of the Rockefellers that funded his campaigns. George Will is a disgusting sack of shit......

View attachment 363904

View attachment 363906

Keep posting links from the Washington Post, a CFR globalist friendly dis-information site. It simply exposes you for the shill that you are with zero credibility.

View attachment 363904

View attachment 363906

Keep posting links from the Washington Post, a CFR globalist friendly dis-information site. It simply exposes you for the shill that you are with zero credibility.
I notice how not one of you dispute what Will said. Not one fucking word. Instead I get your shit talk. Funny how that works. Losers for life.
George Will is a bought and paid for globalist that spews propaganda thus his opinion is worthless to me. One has to consider the source lest one wastes time debating the talking points of a shill that has been bought and paid for. I would LOVE to have the opportunity to debate George Wills because I would have him stuttering and stammering within mere minutes.

Forum List

Back