Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

I have no globes. No one has ever pushed a globe on me either.

Also I have several flat maps too......

I still believe in globes, and that we are all made up of star dust as well.

Stick that in your snow globe and shake it!

If anyone was wondering...

FwvqMcJWIAE1UPk

So yeah, there you go. Twitter feed will "make your day" either way...

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.
I will refrain from comment on the political party at this time.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

even more insane democrats think men can have babies...talk about nuts

The op cannot possibly be true. Nobody is blatantly dumb enough to believe in the flat earth theory. Has to be fake news.

The op cannot possibly be true. Nobody is blatantly dumb enough to believe in the flat earth theory. Has to be fake news.

There are more than you realize out there. I used to be on a Christian forum and there was a large number of them there.

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.
I will refrain from comment on the political party at this time.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

why does anyone care what some District Chair thinks? i don’t even know if we have any in my community

why does anyone care what some District Chair thinks? i don’t even know if we have any in my community
She's a perfect example of "the crazy" that has taken over your party

or the dude that thinks Guam can tip over
He was making a point that adding 8,000 more marines and their families was a bad idea.

Comments on Guam tipping over[edit]​

During a March 25, 2010, House Armed Services Committee hearing[40] about the U.S. military installation in Guam, Johnson said to Admiral Robert F. Willard, Commander of U.S. Pacific Command, "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize", to which Willard replied, "We don't anticipate that."[41][42][43] The next day, Johnson's office claimed that he was tremendously deadpan and had used a facetious metaphor to draw attention to the potential negative impact of adding 8,000 Marines and dependents to an island of 180,000 people.[44]

This woman actually BELIEVEs that the earth is flat

He was making a point that adding 8,000 more marines and their families was a bad idea.

Comments on Guam tipping over[edit]​

During a March 25, 2010, House Armed Services Committee hearing[40] about the U.S. military installation in Guam, Johnson said to Admiral Robert F. Willard, Commander of U.S. Pacific Command, "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize", to which Willard replied, "We don't anticipate that."[41][42][43] The next day, Johnson's office claimed that he was tremendously deadpan and had used a facetious metaphor to draw attention to the potential negative impact of adding 8,000 Marines and dependents to an island of 180,000 people.[44]

This woman actually BELIEVEs that the earth is flat

Thanks for proving he said what I claimed....

My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize",

Thanks for proving he said what I claimed....

My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize",
Thanks for pretending that he actually believed it would and wasn't being sarcastic.

Oh wait...you're just being a partisan dick.

Never mind

Thanks for pretending that he actually believed it would and wasn't being sarcastic.

Oh wait...you're just being a partisan dick.

Never mind

If he was trying to be sarcastic he failed spectacularly

Oh, and I love being accused of being a partisan by both sides in the same day!

So much fun

She's a perfect example of "the crazy" that has taken over your party
interesting....well while you are concerned about some local "District Chair" somewhere in GA, the rest of the country and world are concerned and filling the pain from the Demafascist that are leading your cult....the ones that have surrendered to terrorist, are beholden to China, caused record levels of inflation, have us on the brink of default, caused skyrocketing and caused skyrocketing interest rates...it's why the vast majority of the country believes your cult leaders have taken us in the wrong direction

interesting....well while you are concerned about some local "District Chair" somewhere in GA, the rest of the country and world are concerned and filling the pain from the Demafascist that are leading your cult....the ones that have surrendered to terrorist, are beholden to China, caused record levels of inflation, have us on the brink of default, caused skyrocketing and caused skyrocketing interest rates...it's why the vast majority of the country believes your cult leaders have taken us in the wrong direction
For starters jackass...we DON'T have "record levels of inflation".

If he was trying to be sarcastic he failed spectacularly

Oh, and I love being accused of being a partisan by both sides in the same day!

So much fun
He was...

Then stop using partisan arguments

Right wing partisanship seems to be your fallback position

Forum List

Back