Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

sure we have under the Xiden Reich...records we haven't seen since Jimmy Carter
Current inflation is 4.9%...and dropping

High but nowhere near "record levels".

Tuck tail and run stupid

Current inflation is 4.9%...and dropping

High but nowhere near "record levels".

Tuck tail and run stupid
we have reached those record levels under this Reich.

Introducing the ‘Presidential Inflation Rate’: Biden trails only Carter​

Overall prices have jumped 15 percent since president was sworn in​

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.
I will refrain from comment on the political party at this time.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

Loons gonna loon! lol

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

These are the rewards of home schooling.

"Globe, globe, globe, globe. They're everywhere! Why?"

:auiqs.jpg:

Damn Georgia. First we get Hershel Walker. Then the Mistress of Qanon, Marjorie Taylor Green. And now a flat earther?
I am going to tell you something, and I am not joking or being malicious.

There is something in the water in Georgia.

I once looked into the water situation in MTG's congressional district and there is a carpet manufacturer which has been dumping toxins into their drinking water for decades.

I shit you not.

And Georgia as a whole is 13 on the list of states with the most toxic water.

He was making a point that adding 8,000 more marines and their families was a bad idea.

Comments on Guam tipping over[edit]​

During a March 25, 2010, House Armed Services Committee hearing[40] about the U.S. military installation in Guam, Johnson said to Admiral Robert F. Willard, Commander of U.S. Pacific Command, "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize", to which Willard replied, "We don't anticipate that."[41][42][43] The next day, Johnson's office claimed that he was tremendously deadpan and had used a facetious metaphor to draw attention to the potential negative impact of adding 8,000 Marines and dependents to an island of 180,000 people.[44]

This woman actually BELIEVEs that the earth is flat

Yeah, and I got dizzy from all that spin coming out of johnson's office. They had two choices, lie or admit he's really that stupid. It's apparent which route they took.

And the sad thing about Hank Johnson is that he is actually an improvement over his predecessor

The flat Earth doctrine is so ludicrous to me just using simple logic and reason that I just shake my head that any intelligent person could believe it. But at least the number of flat Earthers is quite small, they'll defend their beliefs but they aren't demanding anybody else adopt their beliefs, and they're harmless.

I see them almost as misguided as those who have swallowed the doctrine of green energy, hook line and sinker, and actually believe that its purpose is to save the Earth from catastrophic climate change.

How does the GOP and voters in general, allow this to happen in their state? Is everyone in George simply braindead stupid?

Suuuuure.. The first post you made in this thread was to attack someone for criticizing people for believing in flat earth theory. Just admit that you're a flat earther. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oddball may be a lot of things, but a flat earther is not one of them. He may be wrong on some issues, but he is not a total idiot.

Flat-Earth-Memes-392-2.jpg

Maybe he should travel somewhat.
I spoke to my parents yesterday, I could see the clock was many time zones different than my clock. Why? Conspiracy? My parents are in on it, moving their clock because we live in different parts of the world?

You should feel lucky to have MTG as a representative for your state.
As a resident of Georgia, I don't feel lucky to have her as a representative of our beautiful state.

Anyone who says joining the military is throwing your life away, that step-parents aren't real parents, and talks about the gazpacho police is not someone I want in charge of anything.

Sorry bout that,

1. No, there has to be a reason these people want to push this, these people are indeed Libtards.
2. No body can be this stupid.
3. Thats why the Libtards are behind this bullshit.
4. This girl, and these goof balls are way out of line.
5. Its kinda funny that this is even going on.
6. Its a known fact for well over 2000 years we are a globe.
7. Spinning around a another globe.
8. With a globe as a moon.
9. There isn't no secret, we are in a round world, surrounded by round objects.
10. The bullshit is just what the libtards think...trace these three, thats are libtards.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You moonbats believe in anthropogenic Goebbels warming....Every fucking one of y'all, not just some random party crank.

Go clean your room.

"Goebbels warming"?

This teabagger has the answer, of course................with the "gubmints" help.

June 9 2021
Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas made an argument about climate change at a House subcommittee hearing Tuesday that appeared to elicit confusion from a government official and ridicule on Twitter.

“I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they have found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun,” Gohmert said.

“We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM (Bureau of Land Management) can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate,” the congressman asked Eberlien.

Georgia and Texas.............running neck to neck in NUTJOBS.

Forum List

Back