Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.
I will refrain from comment on the political party at this time.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

MAGA!

We have to stop the goddamn republican party or we face a very serious dark age. vote democrat like your life depends on it because it does.
LOL!!!

How about a congressman who said that the Island of Guam would capsize if Marines landed there?

LOL!!!

How about a congressman who said that the Island of Guam would capsize if Marines landed there?

Seems thinking the earth is flat is worse than that.

But hey, that is just me.

But it is telling all these idiots are from Georgia

My God. How ignorant.

You moonbats believe in anthropogenic Goebbels warming....Every fucking one of y'all, not just some random party crank.

Go clean your room.

You moonbats believe in anthropogenic Goebbels warming....Every fucking one of y'all, not just some random party crank.

Go clean your room.

Certainly explains Walker and MTG. The Republican Party is going to cede Georgia to the Democrats if they don't get their idiot extremists and MAGAt lunatics under control.

Forum List

Back