Georgia GOP Chair Goes Full Flat-Earth, Says Globes Are Part of a Conspiracy

"Goebbels warming"?

This teabagger has the answer, of course................with the "gubmints" help.

June 9 2021
Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas made an argument about climate change at a House subcommittee hearing Tuesday that appeared to elicit confusion from a government official and ridicule on Twitter.

“I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they have found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun,” Gohmert said.

“We know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM (Bureau of Land Management) can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate,” the congressman asked Eberlien.

Georgia and Texas.............running neck to neck in NUTJOBS.

We do have our share of cretins and crackpots.

Take a moment and just think about this...

..... ..... ..... The Flat Earth Society...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Has member from around the globe.

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... That should make you go "Hmmmmm".

WW

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.
I will refrain from comment on the political party at this time.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

The GOP is mainstreaming bat-shit craziness. Expect more of the same as the threads of civilization start to fray.

Sorry bout that,

1. No, there has to be a reason these people want to push this, these people are indeed Libtards.
2. No body can be this stupid.
3. Thats why the Libtards are behind this bullshit.
4. This girl, and these goof balls are way out of line.
5. Its kinda funny that this is even going on.
6. Its a known fact for well over 2000 years we are a globe.
7. Spinning around a another globe.
8. With a globe as a moon.
9. There isn't no secret, we are in a round world, surrounded by round objects.
10. The bullshit is just what the libtards think...trace these three, thats are libtards.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
“Libtards” have nothing to do with the REPUBLICAN idiocy

Once again lefties display their ignorance by turning humor into a conspiracy. What would they do without Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters that monitors (only) conservative speech?

Oddball may be a lot of things, but a flat earther is not one of them. He may be wrong on some issues, but he is not a total idiot.

And yet, the first and last thing they do when they came in here was to talk about democrats, when this issue has nothing at all to do with politics. It's about condemning monumental stupidity. Something that should be automatic. Oddball, along with a great deal of republicans choose to deflect instead. Gee, I can give you two guesses why that would be.

Everytime the government doesn't like the "inflation" numbers; they just find a different way to calculate them so they seem more palatable...

God, Flat Earth, Bibles. Heard it may times. The Twitter comments are quite interesting.
In this day and age, you would think someone would take her up in a HOT AIR balloon or even on an airplane ride.
I will refrain from comment on the political party at this time.

Kandiss Taylor, a recently elected GOP District Chair in Georgia, would like to know why Big Globe won’t stop shoving round-Earth propaganda down our throats.

In an interview with David Weiss (AKA “Flat Earth Dave”) and Matt Long on her “Jesus, Guns, and Babies” podcast, Taylor and her guests discussed biblical “evidence” that the Earth is actually flat as a pancake. “The people that defend the globe don’t know anything about the globe,” said Weiss. “If they knew a tenth of what Matt and I know about the globe they would be Flat Earthers.”

Republicans are the disgrace of America

this settles it

Forum List

Back