George Zimmerman involved in shooting

From WFTV:

George Zimmerman was involved in a shooting incident Monday in Seminole County on Lake Mary Boulevard.

Authorities said Zimmerman was shot in the face during a confrontation with a driver. They said the injury appears to be minor.

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

With so few details out at the moment it is hard to have any real opinion on this incident.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

Here's my scenario for what happened...................

Zimmerman was driving down the road and someone flipped him off. Zimmerman was pissed, so he pulled out his gun to try to scare the other person. The other person (knowing Zimmerman's reputation), also had a gun, and, feeling scared for their life, shot Zimmerman, knowing that he would be found innocent under the "stand your ground" laws of Florida, and the police would release him as soon as he explained what went down.

But.....................we don't know what happened yet. Police in FL are supposed to have a press announcement this evening, probably around 5 or 6 EST.

Once again Sassy doesnt seek to explore the problem with his upbringing, culture or fashion.

GZ acts this way because he must be a victim.....Just like the Columbine kids. "What happened to them to make them shoot all those people?"

perfect

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.

Forum List

Back