George Zimmerman involved in shooting

And even the cops are saying the guy shot with out provocation.
Another liberal cause dies.....
Meh. He'll go to trial, as he should. there's still as much evidence supporting his claim as there was zimmerman's in his killing of martin

Thats about the dumbest thing I've read here all week...and thats saying something with posters like rderp. You trying to knock him out of first place or something?

Do you really need an explanation as to why? Or do ya want to forget you ever posted such tripe?
lol. You tell me what evidence there was, other than zimmerman's say-so, that martin attacked him.
because that's all apperson has, his say-so that zimmerman waved a gun.
What about the damage to Zimmerman's head.

Meh. He'll go to trial, as he should. there's still as much evidence supporting his claim as there was zimmerman's in his killing of martin

Thats about the dumbest thing I've read here all week...and thats saying something with posters like rderp. You trying to knock him out of first place or something?

Do you really need an explanation as to why? Or do ya want to forget you ever posted such tripe?
lol. You tell me what evidence there was, other than zimmerman's say-so, that martin attacked him.
That isnt evidence of who attacked who, or which of them was acting in self defense.

That isnt evidence of who attacked who, or which of them was acting in self defense.
Yes it is. It's evidence that corroborates Zimmerman's version of events.

Yes it is. It's evidence that corroborates Zimmerman's version of events.
It's evidence that martin, at ine point, had the upper hand. It is not evidence of who started the fight.

If you think i'm going to rehash the zim case again you're fucken nuts.
We all know what happened and unlike liberals I dont have a short memory.

Dirt Nap Trayvon was almost home when he turned around and went back to confront zim.
His ignorant ass friend even admitted as much.

And had Apperson killed Zimmerman, there would have been no witness to counter his claim. That's why Zimmerman got off whereas Apperson will not.

Forum List

Back