George Zimmerman goes full nativist, full racist in Twitter rampage....

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Funny that Zimmy calls the shooter a pansy and a daisy. Wasn't the whole basis of his legal defense that he was a great big ole' pussy and couldn't fight off a 17 yr old kid?
He even had witnesses testify to what a pussy he was.

Too funny.
Have you ever tried fending off a rabid, agitated chimp when he's violent and aggressive? If you had a gun in that situation, you would euthanize the animal too.

"Chimp"....

There you go. Let the racism just flow right through you, now...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
That wasn't racism, skid mark. Racists like you are always confused by that.

I don't understand why "baboon" is racist.

Why is calling a half black man a baboon racist? I don't get it. If I call him a shark or panther or elephant...is that racist too?

Do you really want people to think you are that stupid?
While i recognize that black people have been made fun of in the past for looking like monkeys, sometimes its kinda true. Man was a monkey once upon a time. We are similar creatures.

ondwz_thumb.jpg

There is some truth to that, but it's the historical context in which such terms are used to demean an entire group of people. And that makes all the difference. That is yet another thing that separates us from lower simians: the ability to DISCERN.
Then you have a ways to go. :D

I don't understand why "baboon" is racist.

Why is calling a half black man a baboon racist? I don't get it. If I call him a shark or panther or elephant...is that racist too?

Do you really want people to think you are that stupid?
While i recognize that black people have been made fun of in the past for looking like monkeys, sometimes its kinda true. Man was a monkey once upon a time. We are similar creatures.

ondwz_thumb.jpg

There is some truth to that, but it's the historical context in which such terms are used to demean an entire group of people. And that makes all the difference. That is yet another thing that separates us from lower simians: the ability to DISCERN.

I think what Obama did to GZ was much worse than GZ said to obama. Even if we say what GZ said had racial connotations.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Funny that Zimmy calls the shooter a pansy and a daisy. Wasn't the whole basis of his legal defense that he was a great big ole' pussy and couldn't fight off a 17 yr old kid?

Too funny.
Have you ever tried fending off a rabid, agitated chimp when he's violent and aggressive? If you had a gun in that situation, you would euthanize the animal too.

"Chimp"....

Oh, no, calling an adult black man a "chimp" isn't racist, nosiree!! Just because racist whackos have been likening black people to monkeys for centuries now to support their 'argument' that Black people are 'inferior'.....

Now, crawl back under your rock.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Too funny.

"Chimp"....

Oh, no, calling an adult black man a "chimp" isn't racist, nosiree!! Just because racist whackos have been likening black people to monkeys for centuries now to support their 'argument' that Black people are 'inferior'.....

I call my kids monkeys too. They're half white half NA. If you weren't such a racist yourself you wouldn't see racism everywhere whether it exists or not.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

The second tweet refers to President Obama, who said this today:

Obama on Virginia news crew shooting: gun-related deaths 'dwarf' terrorism deaths

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents in this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," Obama told WPVI-TV. "It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents."

So, yeah, good old George Zimmerman went full racist today and called our first black president a "Baboon".

Surely the Trumpsuckers will love this.

Zimmerman is obviously insane.

FYI.

Why do you care what GZ says, thinks or does?

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Too funny.

"Chimp"....

I call my kids monkeys too. They're half white half NA. If you weren't such a racist yourself you wouldn't see racism everywhere whether it exists or not.

I bet he would be calling Obama much worse than monkey had Obama done him like he did GZ.

Liberals called Bush a chimp for 8 years so don't tell me it's racist to call obama a baboon.

George Zimmerman Calls President Obama An 'Ignorant Baboon'

aug 28 2015 George Zimmerman, the Florida man who shot and killed an unarmed black teen in 2012 but was acquitted of second-degree murder charges, took to social media this week to call President Barack Obama an "ignorant baboon."

Zimmerman made the comment in a series of tweets posted on Wednesday and Thursday while referencing the shooting deaths of two journalists on live television.

Liberals called Bush a chimp for 8 years so don't tell me it's racist to call obama a baboon.

George Zimmerman Calls President Obama An 'Ignorant Baboon'

aug 28 2015 George Zimmerman, the Florida man who shot and killed an unarmed black teen in 2012 but was acquitted of second-degree murder charges, took to social media this week to call President Barack Obama an "ignorant baboon."

Zimmerman made the comment in a series of tweets posted on Wednesday and Thursday while referencing the shooting deaths of two journalists on live television.

It's not.

But I am not sure how much stock anyone gives George Zimmerman.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

Obama on Virginia news crew shooting: gun-related deaths 'dwarf' terrorism deaths

"What we know is that the number of people who die from gun-related incidents in this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism," Obama told WPVI-TV. "It breaks my heart every time you read about or hear about these kinds of incidents."

So, yeah, good old George Zimmerman went full racist today and called our first black president a "Baboon".

FYI.

He's ignoring that there is a legitimate reason as to why GZ feels ill will towards obama. The OP is implYing that this comment made by GZ shows he's a bad, racist man who did get away with murder.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

FYI.

He's ignoring that there is a legitimate reason as to why GZ feels ill will towards obama. The OP is implYing that this comment made by GZ shows he's a bad, racist man who did get away with murder.
Uhm, no. I am not referring to the vigilante-killing of Trayvon Martin at all. Learn to read.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

FYI.

Uhm, no. I am not referring to the vigilante-killing of Trayvon Martin at all. Learn to read.

You just lost what little credibility you had.

zimpost-660x330.jpg

FYI.

When you start a thread on Zimmerman, proclaiming him to be a racist, it's implied that your looking to rehash your opinion on the TM case. Come on we're not that dumb.

Both the inbred, trailer trash. crack OP and fat, lazy thug gz are ignorant racists so it follows that anything and every thing either of them says is racist.

But, does it matter?

Forum List

Back