George W. Bush Visits Fort Hood, Wounded Soldiers

Any pics of Bush at Dover? Hmmm? Cheney maybe? Hmmm?

Bush doesn't usually do his grieving in front of cameras for the edification of the media.

OH really??

What was his visit to Ground Zero??

Are you saying George Bush did not grieve on that day? The rest of America did

I don't Think ANYONE was doing ANYTHING for the Edification of the Media during that Time...

For Example, the Congressional DemocRATS and the REPUBLICans all together Singing "God Bless America"...

One of the Few Times I Believe MOST of the DemocRATS Meant it.

Didn't Take them Long to get back to their "Get God Out" ways, but for that Time...

:)

peace...

I have a hard time dealing with draft dodgers who do illegal invasions, and cause so many unnecessary deaths, but I'm sure some of the troops and family felt good about this, so chalk one up for Laura and George.

How do 'draft dodgers' do 'illegal invasions'?

Do you know how stupid you are or does it come as a shock to you each time you find out?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I have a hard time dealing with draft dodgers who do illegal invasions, and cause so many unnecessary deaths, but I'm sure some of the troops and family felt good about this, so chalk one up for Laura and George.

Do you know how stupid you are or does it come as a shock to you each time you find out?
Yup. Slimey and gratuitous. Nothing clever about it.

You Fucking Lying Douchebag...

Flying Jets for the Military isn't Dodging the Draft.

:)

peace...

it does not shock him....he believes every piece of neo-leftist bullshit he throws out there....

Sorry folks, but for those of us who served during Vietnam, the reserves was draft dodging plain and simple. Nothing changes that in spite of the re-write of history. Bush was a draft dodger to our time. You people can live an imaginary past but for those who lived those times the reality is reality.

Bottom Gun: Presidential Draft Dodger George W. Bush - BuzzFlash Guest Contribution

What Dubya did in the war. - By Josh Levin and Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

George Bush -- draft-dodger, college cheerleader, all-round coward -- gives bloodthirsty blood-and-guts rant to Cabinet -- as long as it's someone else's blood and guts

George Bush -- draft-dodger, college cheerleader, all-round coward -- gives bloodthirsty blood-and-guts rant to Cabinet -- as long as it's someone else's blood and guts

Sorry folks, but for those of us who served during Vietnam, the reserves was draft dodging plain and simple. Nothing changes that in spite of the re-write of history. Bush was a draft dodger to our time. You people can live an imaginary past but for those who lived those times the reality is reality.

Bottom Gun: Presidential Draft Dodger George W. Bush - BuzzFlash Guest Contribution

And again.. the winger midcan posts more links to winger sites.... about as reliable as the sites the truthers can't stop posting..

midcan is like Pavlov's dog... one mention of anything close to what he has heard as a left-wing talking point and WHAMMO, out comes a link to a winger site

Those little DEM 'add ins' are something they always forget to include when they speak of the 'new GI Bill'
exactly Dave....and you notice Bfgrn did not include that in his post....now to be fair about this the Republicans do the same with many of their bills......

True.. and when that is pointed out I stand against those earmarks too...

Funny.. the GI Bill bill could have simply stood alone and easily passed with bipartisan support... but the lefties decided to include things that they knew would otherwise never pass... which then put many like myself in opposition of the bill

Funny, Diamond Dave made the accusation about earmarks in the GI Bill, so I asked him to NAME 'EM...he couldn't...

Funny, In his opposition to the GI Bill, John McCain only talked about retention issues, BUT let's go with your reason for not supporting our troops...those earmarks

earmarks.gif

The chart serves two purposes... the tiny little red sliver represents those earmarks in the Federal budget, and the tiny little red sliver represents HOW much Bush and McCain care about our troops...

You right wingers support WAR, not troops, the human beings that fight 'em!

Nothing but parroting. Not an original thought (emotion or cognition) in your head. How sad your life must be.

Last edited:
exactly Dave....and you notice Bfgrn did not include that in his post....now to be fair about this the Republicans do the same with many of their bills......

Funny.. the GI Bill bill could have simply stood alone and easily passed with bipartisan support... but the lefties decided to include things that they knew would otherwise never pass... which then put many like myself in opposition of the bill

Funny, Diamond Dave made the accusation about earmarks in the GI Bill, so I asked him to NAME 'EM...he couldn't...

Funny, In his opposition to the GI Bill, John McCain only talked about retention issues, BUT let's go with your reason for not supporting our troops...those earmarks

earmarks.gif

The chart serves two purposes... the tiny little red sliver represents those earmarks in the Federal budget, and the tiny little red sliver represents HOW much Bush and McCain care about our troops...

You must think we're currently in the Bush Administration. This is the OBAMA Administration.

The sliver you speak of is how much Obama seems to care about the military, not Bush.

While the world was watching and waiting for a strong President -- what they got were comments about how good some little conference was and shout outs to a buddy of the President. The media was reporting on a terrorist (though many are afraid to use that term) killing US soldiers on our own soil and they went to the President live, setting him up for one of those great Obama speech moments. But this is what we got as his first words:

"Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the the Interior Staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference. Uh, I want to thank my cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. Uh, I hear that Dr. Joe "Medicine" Crow was around. So I want to give a shout out...My understanding is, is that you uh had an extremely productive conference."You have got to be kidding me! Those type of comments go on for two minutes. He ignores Ft. Hood while below his video feed, every cable news channel talks about a massacre and soldiers dead. When he finally gets to talking of Ft. Hood there is no sign of a President ready to respond to terrorism. As details scrolled on news feeders below him, his first words on the incident were:

"We don't yet know all the details at this moment. We will share them as we get them... We will make sure we get answers to every single question about this horrible incident... I hope all of you recognize the scope of this tragedy."

President Obama then goes on to make closing comments about the conference he was at. He shows no grasp of "the scope of this tragedy."

YouTube - Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacre -- FOX News

Forum Listing

Blogger for Horowitz website: Obama's response to Fort Hood shootings "far worse" than Bush's "Pet Goat" moment | Media Matters for America

earmarks.gif

You must think we're currently in the Bush Administration. This is the OBAMA Administration.

The sliver you speak of is how much Obama seems to care about the military, not Bush.

While the world was watching and waiting for a strong President -- what they got were comments about how good some little conference was and shout outs to a buddy of the President. The media was reporting on a terrorist (though many are afraid to use that term) killing US soldiers on our own soil and they went to the President live, setting him up for one of those great Obama speech moments. But this is what we got as his first words:

"Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the the Interior Staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference. Uh, I want to thank my cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. Uh, I hear that Dr. Joe "Medicine" Crow was around. So I want to give a shout out...My understanding is, is that you uh had an extremely productive conference."You have got to be kidding me! Those type of comments go on for two minutes. He ignores Ft. Hood while below his video feed, every cable news channel talks about a massacre and soldiers dead. When he finally gets to talking of Ft. Hood there is no sign of a President ready to respond to terrorism. As details scrolled on news feeders below him, his first words on the incident were:

"We don't yet know all the details at this moment. We will share them as we get them... We will make sure we get answers to every single question about this horrible incident... I hope all of you recognize the scope of this tragedy."

President Obama then goes on to make closing comments about the conference he was at. He shows no grasp of "the scope of this tragedy."

YouTube - Fort Hood Tragedy -- Barack Obama Gives Odd "Shout-Out" Before He Comments on Massacre -- FOX News

Forum Listing

Blogger for Horowitz website: Obama's response to Fort Hood shootings "far worse" than Bush's "Pet Goat" moment | Media Matters for America

So the pea brain who continues to falsely attribute words to Abraham Lincoln, even though Lincoln never SAID them replies.. I know you are, but what am I?

And post Marxist blogs? --- Blogger for Horowitz

David Joel Horowitz
(born January 10, 1939) is an American conservative writer and right wing activist. The son of two life-long members of the Communist Party, and a former supporter of Marxism as well as a former member of the New Left in the 1960s, Horowitz later renounced his "left-wing political radicalism" and became an advocate for conservatism.

earmarks.gif

Forum Listing

So the pea brain who continues to falsely attribute words to Abraham Lincoln, even though Lincoln never SAID them replies.. I know you are, but what am I?

David Joel Horowitz
(born January 10, 1939) is an American conservative writer and right wing activist. The son of two life-long members of the Communist Party, and a former supporter of Marxism as well as a former member of the New Left in the 1960s, Horowitz later renounced his "left-wing political radicalism" and became an advocate for conservatism.

You're ether blind or a compulsive liar.

Try looking at it numbnuts, and see if the source is still listed as Abraham Lincoln.

earmarks.gif

Forum Listing

Funny too how the little idiot cannot understand how an ignore list on here works... I purposely don't see the fucker's posts... if I would want to here from an asshole, I would fart

David Joel Horowitz

You're ether blind or a compulsive liar.

Try looking at it numbnuts, and see if the source is still listed as Abraham Lincoln.

Well kudos to you and my sincere apology...

And again.. the winger midcan posts more links to winger sites.... about as reliable as the sites the truthers can't stop posting..

midcan is like Pavlov's dog... one mention of anything close to what he has heard as a left-wing talking point and WHAMMO, out comes a link to a winger site

Thanks Dave, you're a Diamond. You saved me from having to respond.

earmarks.gif

When you make this sort of stupidly pathetic and offensive statement, all you demonstrate is that there is no depth to which you will not sink to point score.

It is rare that I resort to actually considering anyone on a forum pondscum - I genuinely believe you are the first. I guess I should congratulate you on being more offensive than total assclowns like Huggy and Gaybiker.

Bush doesn't usually do his grieving in front of cameras for the edification of the media.

OH really??

Ground Zero - a show of a country united by tragedy. That's what POTUS does.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

So wait a minute here..

You are claiming that President Obama paying his respects to returning dead American hero's is not what a President does? Are you saying it is not a tragedy?

Are you claiming our war dead are not as deserving as 9-11 dead?

What a cold hearted callous Bitch you are!

OH really??

Ground Zero - a show of a country united by tragedy. That's what POTUS does.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

So wait a minute here..

You are claiming that President Obama paying his respects to returning dead American hero's is not what a President does? Are you saying it is not a tragedy?

Are you claiming our war dead are not as deserving as 9-11 dead?

What a cold hearted callous Bitch you are!

Do please fuck off and stop you're stupid accusations.

Did I claim that our war dead are not deserving of honor? No. Actually, I have a rather big dog in that particular hunt - several of them actually. I care far more about our troops that an asshole like you will ever comprehend. Fucking, fucking, fucking idiot. You have absolutely no idea of what you speak.

Forum List

Back