George W Bush built stockpile for pandemic, warned of not keeping it stocked.

Barry Hussein
Who is Barry Hussein?

Obama had 8 years, and it was depleted on his watch

If what Karl Rove, a true Obama hater, claims is true, fine, blame President Obama all you want. If True.
Then why do you NOT put the same exact blame on trump for leaving the stockpile 'depleted.'
When he has had 3 years to fulfill the error you and Rove claim he left.

This blaming Obama is his/your way of showing his/your cowardice.
Obama is a Prog. So he is better. And he knows better also. Why did he not stockpile the goods? Big Prog states with know it all Prog controlled politics also. Whatever reasons. We pay a lot of taxes. We went from foundation infrastructure to human infrastructure starting about half a century or so ago and this is part of the gig. We have been living like its the Roaring 20's. For over 50 years. Voting in the same people over and over and over. A power structure of families, marriages, relatives controlling a lot of our nation in elected positions, lobbyists, media, entertainers, appointed political positions, lawyers and more. Plus we have powerful families at the local, regional and state levels to go along with powerful national families. And this is all okay.

And Trump had 3 years to build it up. What did he do besides blame Obama?
And Obama had SEVEN years to build it back up! What did he do besides leave that, ISIS, the economy, an added 9 trillion debt, blaming GW and a $2500 savings promised we never actually got?

....well, to start with, he did t leave it depleted apparently.
Obama used 'em, Obama needs to replenish 'em. Simple as that. The whole pandemic is on Barry's head.

And Obama had SEVEN years to build it back up! What did he do besides leave that, ISIS, the economy, an added 9 trillion debt, blaming GW and a $2500 savings promised we never actually got?

....well, to start with, he did’t leave it depleted apparently.

Obama used 'em, Obama needs to replenish 'em. Simple as that. The whole pandemic is on Barry's head.
Looks like he did. What is Trumps excuse?

Obama had 8 years, and it was depleted on his watch. Your TDS is terminal.
It was depleted in 2014. Try not to let your ODS overule your brain.

What has Donnie done in 3 years?
Hilarious. Trump didn’t repair 8 years of Obama overnight so it’s his fault.
Seek professional psychiatric healthcare

Ignoramus.

Ignoramus.

Yes...you are.

From your article:
ProPublica reported on April 3 that congressional budget battles in the early years of the Obama administration contributed to stockpile shortages. But the article notes available funds were used not to replenish masks: "With limited resources, officials in charge of the stockpile tend to focus on buying lifesaving drugs from small biotechnology firms that would, in the absence of a government buyer, have no other market for their products, experts said. Masks and other protective equipment are in normal times widely available and thus may not have been prioritized for purchase, they said."

more:

It was depleted in 2014. Try not to let your ODS overule your brain.

Hilarious. Trump didn’t repair 8 years of Obama overnight so it’s his fault.
Seek professional psychiatric healthcare
So Trump‘s failure to restock is not his fault :cuckoo:

He's an idiot, remember?
  • A clueless fuck who should have lost 2016 but the Democrats were even worse.
  • A Russian Sycophant who should have been convicted by Mueller but the Democrats were even clumsier.
  • An impeached abuser of the power of the office but the House Dems were even more hapless.
  • A narcissistic hack whom by any other term could never win a 2nd term except the Democrat's guy Biden will totally blow it.
Ain't nothing more humiliating than continually losing to unable to beat a guy whom you've never stopped reminding the world how bad he is.

It was deplegend in 2014. Try not to let your ODS overuse your brain.

2009 during H1N1, and 2014.
According to your article it was depleted in 2014.

What amazed me was the fact that -- I think it was 2014, when they used so many N95 masks out of the stockpile and they were not replenished," Rove continued. "I think the same thing happened with some of the stockpile of ventilators. This is the kind of thing that once you're committed to it, you hope that the only reasons you change the commitment to it is because there's a change in technology, not a change in finances."

Now what has Donnie done.
Barry used them up and then kicked the can down the road. Deal with it, loser.
So Trump of course replenished them during his three years right?
Trump!!! Waawaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Absol
Defended himself from BS accusations for those years..........A BS Impeachment.......Mueller probe that didn't find shit..........attacked daily by the DNC Media..........More Nationwide Injunctions than any other President from Mickey Mouse Liberal courts.

That kind of stuff..........and as this started the Mickey Mouse Club was in Impeachment and arguing over NEW WITNESSES.....because they couldn't even do their job in the House...........

That kind of stuff.

The Clinton Administration had the same, including impeachment.

Yet they managed to do their jobs.

All we here from you is excuses for whyTrump can’t seem to do his job. Do you ever run out of them?
Not the same and you know it.............What was Obama's excuse then given the same guidelines...

In the same way.......the HHS of New York said they needed another 16,000 ventilators........did they do it......................For that matter did any State do it.........NAME ONE...........

Face it..............NOBODY wants to do it until you are already up shit creak without a paddle..........and as people get stuck in the shit.........everyone points at who did it...............

The whole world has this same problem.

Absolutely the same, only difference is partisanship. Clinton was even impeached. Obama failed to restock, but I don’t see him or his supporters blaming everyone else. Trump had three years to restock (and the hostile conditions were no worse than Clinton, who had a Kosovo to deal with while you were impeaching him).

Thing is, all I hear from Trump supporters is excuses that in any other would be considered incompetence.

He had three years and no intervening pandemics.
Obama used them up and did nothing for 3 years.

Trump had three years to fill them back up if he thought it was important. That sorry sack of shit does nothing but pass the buck. I can’t wait to awake to news that they found him like they found Elvis.

Well, in fairness, he was sort of occupied by "Russia, Russia, Russia/Mueller Time", then Kavanugh Hearings and an Impeachment.

The Obama Administration faced similar hurdles, endless investigations and impediments.

George W. Bush had 911.

Clinton too faced endless partisan investigations and impeachment.

In all cases, the presidents continued to do their jobs and never once used it as an excuse for not doing it.

Is Trump extra delicate?
How did Obama do his job? He used them up, and did nothing to replace them. Just another Barry Hussein fuck up and failure.

Your spin isn't working.
More excuses. I didn’t see Obama passing on the blame or making excuses for it. Why Trump? In fact you guys are so desperate you have to go back to Obama to save face for your guys screw up. He had three years. It is on Mr. “the buck doesn’t even make a pit stop here” Trump.
Obama passed the buck. He used them up, and left his mess for the next guy.

What amazed me was the fact that -- I think it was 2014, when they used so many N95 masks out of the stockpile and they were not replenished," Rove continued. "I think the same thing happened with some of the stockpile of ventilators. This is the kind of thing that once you're committed to it, you hope that the only reasons you change the commitment to it is because there's a change in technology, not a change in finances."

Did Obama do it or even advise it after using them up..............hmmmm
Can’t answer the question?
Neither can you ............Catch 22
Sure I can. He didn’t. No excuses. How about you?

and note: I am sick to death of Trump excuses, try to come with something new.
Barry has no excuses? Why doesn't someone ask him why he used up the stockpile and did nothing. I bet excuses fly left and right.

Trump had three years to fill them back up if he thought it was important. That sorry sack of shit does nothing but pass the buck. I can’t wait to awake to news that they found him like they found Elvis.

Well, in fairness, he was sort of occupied by "Russia, Russia, Russia/Mueller Time", then Kavanugh Hearings and an Impeachment.

The Obama Administration faced similar hurdles, endless investigations and impediments.

George W. Bush had 911.

Clinton too faced endless partisan investigations and impeachment.

In all cases, the presidents continued to do their jobs and never once used it as an excuse for not doing it.

Is Trump extra delicate?
How did Obama do his job? He used them up, and did nothing to replace them. Just another Barry Hussein fuck up and failure.

Your spin isn't working.
More excuses. I didn’t see Obama passing on the blame or making excuses for it. Why Trump? In fact you guys are so desperate you have to go back to Obama to save face for your guys screw up. He had three years. It is on Mr. “the buck doesn’t even make a pit stop here” Trump.
Obama passed the buck. He used them up, and left his mess for the next guy.
The stable genius couldn’t see this coming? I’m not too impressed. I think he needs to drop one of those.

Barry Hussein
Who is Barry Hussein?

If what Karl Rove, a true Obama hater, claims is true, fine, blame President Obama all you want. If True.
Then why do you NOT put the same exact blame on trump for leaving the stockpile 'depleted.'

It never occurred to me to question the veracity of the claim...silly me.

It is a bogus claim. It is very well stocked. In cases were where there were not enough of some items, they did not receive enough funding and had to make choices. It notes that the Obama administration attempted unsuccessfully several times to get more funding.

So it is another crock of crap, from Trump, to cover up his own failure at restocking.

I wonder what was budgeted for it under Trump?
Factcheck?

They are almost as big of leftist joke as Snopes. :abgg2q.jpg:

Barry Hussein
Who is Barry Hussein?

It never occurred to me to question the veracity of the claim...silly me.

It is a bogus claim. It is very well stocked. In cases were where there were not enough of some items, they did not receive enough funding and had to make choices. It notes that the Obama administration attempted unsuccessfully several times to get more funding.

So it is another crock of crap, from Trump, to cover up his own failure at restocking.

I wonder what was budgeted for it under Trump?
Factcheck?

They are almost as big of leftist joke as Snopes. :abgg2q.jpg:
MAGAts tend to dislike facts

Ignoramus.

Yes...you are.

From your article:
ProPublica reported on April 3 that congressional budget battles in the early years of the Obama administration contributed to stockpile shortages. But the article notes available funds were used not to replenish masks: "With limited resources, officials in charge of the stockpile tend to focus on buying lifesaving drugs from small biotechnology firms that would, in the absence of a government buyer, have no other market for their products, experts said. Masks and other protective equipment are in normal times widely available and thus may not have been prioritized for purchase, they said."

more:
How is that Barry strategy working out right now? It's a disaster, naturally.

I would be the big dogs of those small biotech firms were huge contributors to Barry's campaigns just like the big dogs at Solyndra.

Barry sucked, deal with it.

Your pathetic excuses for Obozo and desperate deflection to Trump are noted. So Trunp had to fix another of Obozo's screwups. Just another day.

Forum List

Back