George W Bush built stockpile for pandemic, warned of not keeping it stocked.

And Trump had 3 years to build it up. What did he do besides blame Obama?
Obama had 8 years, and it was depleted on his watch. Your TDS is terminal.
It was deplegend in 2014. Try not to let your ODS overuse your brain.

What has Donnie done in 3 years?
2009 during H1N1, and 2014.
According to your article it was depleted in 2014.

What amazed me was the fact that -- I think it was 2014, when they used so many N95 masks out of the stockpile and they were not replenished," Rove continued. "I think the same thing happened with some of the stockpile of ventilators. This is the kind of thing that once you're committed to it, you hope that the only reasons you change the commitment to it is because there's a change in technology, not a change in finances."

Now what has Donnie done.

Spent all his time defending himself against your ridiculous accusations.
So did Obama, so did Clinton, so did Bush....but guess what? They did their jobs despite it.

Dont lie.
Trump has gone through more than all those fuck heads combined.
Bush had 911. Sorry, Trump does not come within miles of that.
Clinton had multiple partisan investigations and impeachment.
Obama had multiple partisan investigations.

Yet they managed to do their jobs ... didn’t notice any of them making any near the number of excuses you lot do.
Let me demonstrate exactly how fucked in the head you are.

You claim Barry did his job, despite the fact he is the one who depleted the stockpile and didn't replenish it.......and instead passed his clusterfuck on to Trump.

You claim Trump didn't because he didn't clean up Barry's mess.

You aren't even a good liar.

Let's review this again:
I said "no excuses" - Obama was responsible for restocking during his term.
I also said Trump is responsible for restocking during HIS term - REGARDLESS of what his predecessor did.

All you do is present a bunch of excuses for your clusterfuck of a president.

Nice try though.
If Barry had "done his job", as you claim..............and restocked there would be no reason for Trump to restock right now because there would be a stock.

See how that works, Chowderhead?

Now, if Trump doesn't restock after this we can put him in the same category as Barry. Until then, this is on Barry.

Only to a Trump Cultist. It does not matter whether Obama does his job or not - history will applaud or damn him for what did or did not happen during his term in office.

Trump is solely responsible for not taking stock of inventory at the start of HIS TERM, and not replenishing it (especially since the prior administration warned him about potential pandemics, and walked his staff through a scenario) - that's his failure, his responsibility. But, in typical Trumpian fashion, cult members hold him blameless, when three years later he finds supplies short.

And Trump had 3 years to build it up. What did he do besides blame Obama?
Obama had 8 years, and it was depleted on his watch. Your TDS is terminal.
It was deplegend in 2014. Try not to let your ODS overuse your brain.

What has Donnie done in 3 years?
2009 during H1N1, and 2014.
According to your article it was depleted in 2014.

What amazed me was the fact that -- I think it was 2014, when they used so many N95 masks out of the stockpile and they were not replenished," Rove continued. "I think the same thing happened with some of the stockpile of ventilators. This is the kind of thing that once you're committed to it, you hope that the only reasons you change the commitment to it is because there's a change in technology, not a change in finances."

Now what has Donnie done.

Spent all his time defending himself against your ridiculous accusations.
So did Obama, so did Clinton, so did Bush....but guess what? They did their jobs despite it.

Dont lie.
Trump has gone through more than all those fuck heads combined.
Bush had 911. Sorry, Trump does not come within miles of that.
Clinton had multiple partisan investigations and impeachment.
Obama had multiple partisan investigations.

Yet they managed to do their jobs ... didn’t notice any of them making any near the number of excuses you lot do.
Let me demonstrate exactly how fucked in the head you are.

You claim Barry did his job, despite the fact he is the one who depleted the stockpile and didn't replenish it.......and instead passed his clusterfuck on to Trump.

You claim Trump didn't because he didn't clean up Barry's mess.

You aren't even a good liar.

Let's review this again:
I said "no excuses" - Obama was responsible for restocking during his term.
I also said Trump is responsible for restocking during HIS term - REGARDLESS of what his predecessor did.

All you do is present a bunch of excuses for your clusterfuck of a president.

Nice try though.
If Barry had "done his job", as you claim..............and restocked there would be no reason for Trump to restock right now because there would be a stock.

See how that works, Chowderhead?

Now, if Trump doesn't restock after this we can put him in the same category as Barry. Until then, this is on Barry.

Only to a Trump Cultist. It does not matter whether Obama does his job or not - history will applaud or damn him for what did or did not happen during his term in office.

Trump is solely responsible for not taking stock of inventory at the start of HIS TERM, and not replenishing it (especially since the prior administration warned him about potential pandemics, and walked his staff through a scenario) - that's his failure, his responsibility. But, in typical Trumpian fashion, cult members hold him blameless, when three years later he finds supplies short.
So, it doesn't matter to you that Barry didn't do his job.

Got it, Hack. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back